The central government of India Launched Sbm.gov.in Registration status for citizens residing in rural areas. Details about sbm.gov.in registration and status checks may be found on this page. To clean up the nation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Swachh Bharat Mission, which is currently in its second phase of implementation. Those who want to participate in the event can register on the official online portal. They can also check their registration status. All citizens are now eligible to take part in the nationwide campaign and get up to Rs. 10,000 from the government by completing the Swatch Bharat Mission Phase 2 Registration process. Keep reading this article for further information about sbm.gov.in Registration Status.
About Swachh Bharat Mission
The Swachh Bharat Mission was introduced by the Indian Prime Minister on October 2, 2014. To raise awareness of sanitation-related issues and attain universal sanitation coverage. By October 2, 2019, the 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth, all Indian villages, Gram Panchayats, Districts, States, and Union Territories were to have declared themselves to be “open-defecation free” (ODF). Over 100 million toilets were to be built in rural India to accomplish this ambitious objective. The Mission is now moving into Phase II, or ODF-Plus, to ensure that the ODF behaviors are maintained, that no one is left behind, and that suitable solid and liquid waste treatment facilities are available.
Also Read: Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List
The objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission
The Objective of the Swachh Bharat Mission is to ensure that India as a country is full of sanitation and cleanliness. The PM of India Mr. Narendra Modi has left no stone unturned in making this country a clean country. This project has been highlighted throughout the world. To bring this country out of the unhygienic habits this mission was started and has been running successfully. The Swachh Bharat Mission is not moving towards its second phase with all the power and support of the people. The government wants to make people aware of the importance of hygiene and cleanliness. All the states of India have opted for this mission and running it with full power.
Key highlights of sbm.gov.in Registration status
|Name Of Portal
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji
|Name Of Mission
|Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet Online Apply
|Date of Launch
|02 October 2023
|To increase cleanliness in the country and sanitation in country and aware people about it
Eligibility criteria for Swachh Bharat Mission
- the applicant should be a resident of India
- The applicant should have all the required documents for registration
Also Read: Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet
Benefits of sbm.gov.in Registration
- The SBM.gov.in registration status was launched by the Indian central government for residents living in rural areas.
- This page contains information on sbm.gov.in registration and status checks.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Swachh Bharat Mission, which is presently in its second phase of implementation, to clean up the country.
- On the official web portal, anyone who wishes to take part in the event can register.
- They can also see the status of their registration. All residents can now register for the Swatch Bharat Mission Phase 2 and participate in the nationwide campaign, with the government offering incentives of up to Rs. 10,000.
Details mentioned under sbm.gov.in registration Status
- Mobile (As Login ID)
- State Name
- Captcha Code
Also Read: Lakshya Bharat Portal
- Mobile number
- Login ID
Check SBM Registration Status Online
The procedure listed below can be used by citizens to successfully check the status of their application for Swachh Bharat Mission Sauchalaya.
- Candidates should first go to the official SBM website.
- On the homepage, select the Registration Status button.
- After that, complete the form with the required information.
- Finally, press the Search button below.
- The status of your application will now appear on your screen.
State wise list
|D & N HAVELI AND DAMAN & DIU
|JAMMU & KASHMIR
|A & N ISLANDS
SBM Academy Toll Free:18001800404
The Swachh Bharat Mission was introduced by the Indian Prime Minister on October 2, 2014. To raise awareness of sanitation-related issues and attain universal sanitation coverage.
The applicant should be a resident of India. And must have all the required documents
Those who want to participate in the event can register on the official online portal. They can also check their registration status.