Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List is now available on the official website to be downloaded according to the different states in India. People can check the official list and also check out the information regarding the toilets that have been assigned in the different states. Under the mission that is created by the central government, toilets will be approved by the central government and they will be constructed in the different states of India. Photographs will be uploaded on the official website to be checked by the people who are currently living in those specific states of India. There are approved toilets and unapproved toilets that are constructed by the Indian government. These constructions will help the Indian government to provide a hygienic environment to the people.
Overview of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List
Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List is now available on the official website of the central government to be downloaded by people who want to check the total number of toilets in a particular state. People who are interested in constructing toilets in particular organizations will be getting permission from the central government. There are a number of toilets that are constructed by the central government to help the hygiene level of a particular country. People in different states of India will be eligible to apply for toilets and these constructions will be approved by the central government. The constructions will be approved on the basis of the different terms and conditions released by the central government.
Also Read: Sauchalay List
What is the Swachh Bharat Mission?
Swachh Bharat Mission is a prestigious mission that was created by the central government to provide hygienic opportunities to the people who are living in rural and urban areas. People who are not able to continue their lives because of the poor hygienic conditions in rural India can apply for these types of opportunities. Financial assistance will be provided to the organizations that are helping to build these types of toilets. People who are living in the rural areas of India can take the benefit of this prestigious scheme. You can easily get the opportunity of this prestigious scheme by visiting the official website. These types of opportunities will definitely help the GDP of India. The organizations will provide a lot of support to the construction.
Key Highlights of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List
|Name||Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing constructions opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||People in rural India|
Also Read: SECC 2011 List
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
Details Mentioned in Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List
- State Name
- No. of Toilets (including unapproved) reported since 2nd Oct. 2014
- No. of Toilets (only approved) reported since 2nd Oct. 2014
- Uploaded Photographs
- % of Uploaded Photographs (Including Unapproved Toilet)
Also Read: BPL List
Benefits of Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List
- Financial assistance as well as hygiene options will be provided to the people through the central government.
- People will be provided options to construct toilets so that they can use them in urban and rural areas.
- It will help in the implementation of good hygiene conditions across rural India which is mostly affected by these conditions.
- People will be able to live a healthy lifestyle without having to worry about the financial conditions in which they are currently living.
- Using the opportunity, many other people will also be able to take part in improving hygienic conditions in rural India.
How to Check Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List?
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- At the Bottom of the Swachh Bharat Website, you will get the “MIS Option“.
- Now under the MIS Section, you will get “Households of Phase2 / CSC Reports”
- You have to click on the option called Summary of Application recieved for IHHL from Citizen.
- The list of schemes will open on your screen
- You can now see the number of toilets available in the state of your choice
State Wise List
|A & N Islands||Karnataka|
|D & N Haveli and Daman & Diu||Manipur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Puducherry|
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation,
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Government of India,
- 4th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan (formerly, Paryavarn Bhawan),
- CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi – 110003.
- Helpline: support-nbamis[at]nic[.]in
You can visit the official website of the central government and click on the activated link to download the list.
A lot of important information will be included in the list such as the name of states and the number of toilets that are approved and unapproved.
No important information is needed to check the list of toilets.
The activated link for the toilets is now available on the official website to be checked by the Central Government employees or residents.