The state government of Karnataka launched the Seva Sindhu Shakti smart card to offer free bus travel to all the state’s women. The Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card has also been made available under this program, enabling easy travel for all women in the state. The administration has also reserved 50% of the seats for men who use this card; women in the state will be able to take advantage of this program starting on June 11. This scheme will benefit the women in Karnataka. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details will be mentioned here.
Overview of Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card
As a lower-middle-class or below-poverty-line person cannot afford a car for day-to-day travel, they will be provided with free travel with this scheme. To ride the buses without restriction, every state citizen must have a Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card. The state government’s buses will provide free transportation for all women in the state with the aid of this card. Accordingly, the state administration has not established a deadline for when it will begin issuing these cards. Residents of the state may travel with their identity card like an Aadhaar card issued by the state and federal governments through Shakti Smart Card Karnataka till the final date is announced.
Also Read: Seva Sindhu Application Status
Objective of Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card
The primary goal of Shakti Smart Card Karnataka is to offer free bus transit to all the state’s female residents. All the state’s women will find travel easier as a result, and they will also be able to effortlessly take advantage of free travel with the aid of the Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card 2024. This would enable every woman in the state to gain empowerment and independence. The women in the state will not be dependent on anyone for their allowance for travel they can freely travel along the state wherever they want. This scheme will surely help in the upliftment of women, and they can also become independent.
Key highlights of Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card
|Name of the scheme
|Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart card
|The government of Karnataka
|Free travel allowance for women in Karnataka
|To provide free travel allowance to women in Karnataka
|Residents of Karnataka
|Seva Sindhu Portal
- All women in the state are eligible to receive benefits from this card.
- Those who wish to profit from this program must be native Karnataka residents.
- State students are eligible to apply for this card as well.
- Citizens who identify as transgender are eligible to apply for the card under this.
Benefits of the scheme
- The Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card enables all women in the state to travel in buses for free.
- The identification of the beneficiary in the state would be known with the aid of this card, which is supplied under this plan.
- In addition, this state-issued card will serve as evidence that the beneficiary is a single-class resident of the state of Karnataka.
- In addition, the government’s Shakti Smart Card 2024 will make the resident’s name, gender, and address readily visible.
- Aadhaar card or other identity evidence
- most recent photo, and
- state of residency
Also Read: Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
List of buses allowed and not allowed in the Shakti Card scheme
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (KKRTC)
- Bengaluru Metropolitan Transportation Corporation (BMTC)
- North Western Road Transport Corporation (NWRTC) etc.
Buses are Not Allowed
- Out-of-state buses
- air thunderbolt
- luxury buses
- Sleeper Buses which include both AC and Non-AC
- airport bus
- EV power plus (AC) etc.
Seva Sindhu Shakti scheme Card Application Online 2024
- First, navigate to which is the official Seva Sindhu website.
- The website’s main page will appear on the screen.
- You must now select the Apply for Shakti Smart Card option from the homepage.
- If you are already registered, a new page will load on the screen where you must enter your login information.
- Select the “New Registration” option if you haven’t registered on the site before.
- Enter the information that must be filled out on the application.
- After registering successfully, log in and submit an application for a card.
The Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card has also been made available under this program, enabling easy travel for all women in the state. The administration has also reserved 50% of the seats for men who use this card.
The Shakti Smart Card enables all women in the state to travel in buses for free. The identification of the beneficiary in the state would be known with the aid of this card, which is supplied under this plan.
All women in the state are eligible to receive benefits from this card. Those who wish to profit from this program must be native Karnataka residents. State students are eligible to apply for this card as well.
native Karnataka residents. State students are eligible to apply for this card as well.