All the registered applicants can log in to solarrooftop.gov.in with Registered Mobile numbers online. All the citizens of India who want to avail the benefits of solarrooftop.gov.in Login on the official website. By logging in on the official website the applicants can get all the latest information regarding the scheme. The applicant can log in to the official website with just the help of their smart mobile or desktop. The applicant just needs their registered mobile number to log in on the official website of the PM rooftop solar scheme. Applicants first need to register on the official website to login.
About solarrooftop.gov.in Login Portal
All the applicants who have registered themselves on the official portal of the PM Rooftop Solar Scheme can now log in to the official portal. All the applicants who want to log in to the PM rooftop solar scheme can go to the official website of solarrooftop.gov.in. Any applicant can log in officially with just the help of their registered mobile number online. By logging in successfully the applicant can get all the latest information regarding the scheme. With the help of this scheme, the applicants can reduce the cost of electricity by using solar power panels for consumption of electricity.
Also Read: Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana
What is PM Rooftop Solar Scheme?
The PM Rooftop Solar Scheme is launched by the central government of India to help the financially unstable. This scheme will provide free solar panels to the selected candidates so that they can reduce the cost of electricity bills. With the help of this scheme, the applicants can use solar energy as their primary source of energy. The PM rooftop solar scheme will also reduce the use of fossil fuels that cause large pollution in the country. With the help of this scheme, the citizens of India can get educated about the use of solar energy which is less harmful than other sources of energy.
Key Highlights of solarrooftop.gov.in Login
|Name of the scheme
|Government of India
|Provide rooftop solar panel system
|Financially unstable citizens
|National Portal For Rooftop Solar
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must belong to the financially unstable section of the society.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 1.5 Lakh.
- The application should not be involved in any government service.
Benefits of PM Rooftop Solar Scheme
- All the applicants who will get selected under the PM rooftop solar scheme will get a rooftop solar panel system.
- This Scheme will help the applicants to reduce their electricity bill by using solar energy as a primary source.
- The applicants can use Solar Energy 24/7 for free.
- This scheme will reduce the use of electricity and encourage people to use solar energy.
- The citizens of India will be educated about the renewable use of solar energy in place of fossil fuels.
Also Read: Pradhanmantri Suryodaya Yojana
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Applicant income certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- passport-size photo
- Ration card.
Detail Mentioned Under solarrooftop.gov.in Login Dashboard
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Parents the name of the applicant
- Application status
- Details of the scheme
- Date of installation of solar panels
Do solarrooftop.gov.in Login Online
- To do solarrooftop.gov.in Login Online the applicant can go to the official Solar Roof website by clicking on the link here.
- On the home page click on the option login here.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on the option Next to login successfully.
The application can go to the official website and login with their registered mobile number.
By logging in on the official website, the applicant can get all the latest information regarding the scheme. What is the income criteria to apply for the PM rooftop solar scheme? The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 1.5 Lakh to apply for the PM rooftop solar scheme.