Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024 was launched by the Prime Minister of India. The Solar rooftop scheme 2024 will provide solar panels to the financially unstable citizens of India. With the help of these solar panels, the citizens of India can decrease their electricity bills. With the help of the Scheme 2024, financially unstable students can reduce their electricity bills which can help them in saving money. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that the government will provide solar rooftop systems to a total of 1 crore citizens of India. The applicant can fill out the application form to avail of the benefits of scheme 2024.
PM Modi Solar Rooftop Scheme
The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi launched the Solar rooftop scheme 2024 for financially unstable citizens. This scheme will provide solar panels to financially unstable citizens. All the applicants who will get selected for the scheme will get their solar panels from the Government of India. By providing solar rooftop systems to the citizens of India the government will also decrease the use of fossil fuel for making electricity. The citizens of India will be educated about the renewable use of solar panels with the help of the scheme.
Also Read: Solarrooftop.Gov.In Login
The objective of Solar Rooftop Scheme
The main objective of launching the Solar rooftop scheme is to reduce the use of electricity and make solar power the primary source of energy. Unlike fossil fuel, solar energy is renewable because it comes from the rays of the Sun. This scheme will encourage people to use solar energy as their primary source of energy. The financially unstable citizens will reduce their electricity bills by making solar energy as their primary source. All the applicants who clear the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form on the official website to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Key Highlights of Solar Rooftop Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Solar Rooftop Scheme
|Government of India
|Provide rooftop solar panel system
|Financially unstable citizens
National Portal For Rooftop Solar
- Only permanent residents of India will be selected for the scheme.
- The applicant must belong to the financially unstable section of the society.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 1.5 Lakh.
- The applicant should not be a government official.
Also Read: Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana
Benefits of the scheme
- The Government of India will provide solar panels to the selected applicants under the Solar rooftop scheme.
- With the help of the scheme, the applicants can get electricity for free.
- The applicants can reduce the use of electricity by making solar energy their primary source of energy.
- This scheme will reduce the use of fossil fuels which is harmful to the environment.
- This scheme will reduce pollution by reducing the use of fossil fuels.
- Applicant Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- Applicant income certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Also Read: Pradhanmantri Suryodaya Yojana
Features of the Scheme
- The Solar rooftop scheme will provide solar panels to the financially unstable citizens of India.
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of India can reduce the use electricity bills by using solar energy.
- This scheme will make India self-reliant in the fields of energy.
- With the help of this scheme, the applicants can reduce the use of fossil fuel electricity.
- This scheme will decrease pollution by decreasing the use of fossil fuels and making solar energy their primary source of electricity.
- First, the applicants will register themselves on the official website and apply for the Solar Rooftop 2024.
- After applying for the scheme the application will directly go to the concerned DISCOM for technical feasibility approval.
- After the approval the applicants can see the registered vendors in the ‘vendors in my area’ tab in the applicant’s account on the National Portal.
- The DISCOM officials will install the solar panels on the rooftop.
Solar Rooftop Scheme Apply Online
- To apply solar rooftop online the applicant can go to the official Solar Rooftop website by clicking on the link here.
- On the home page click on the option Apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your state, Electricity Distribution Company / Utility, District, and Consumer Account Number.
- Click on the option Next to complete your process
All the citizens of India who belong to financially unstable families can apply for the Solar Rooftop 2024.
The selected candidates under the Scheme 2024 will get rooftop solar panel systems from the Government of India.
The main objective of launching the Solar rooftop 2024 is to reduce the use of fossil fuel energy.
Yes, solar energy is renewable because solar energy comes from the sun’s rays.