In order to increase the use of solar panels and solar energy a new scheme is created by the central government that helped in the development of solar premises in India. The students can check out the information about sustainability and the new advancement that will be available in the country by checking out the information about the SRISTI Scheme 2023. You can check out the information about the features and the incentives which are available for the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information about the registration procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scheme.
What Is SRISTI Scheme 2023?
The central government has released a new scheme which is known as the SRISTI Scheme 2023 that will help in the transformation of solar power in India. The full form of the scheme is Sustainable Rooftop Implementation for Solar Transfiguration of India. This is a very prestigious scheme that will provide an opportunity for the installation of rooftop solar power plants in India and the concept behind the development of solar panels in India will be encouraged through the development of the system. The primary objective of this scheme is to generate 40 GW of Power from the solar rooftops till the financial year 2023-2024. The people will be able to continue their life with the help of solar power in the development of the scheme.
Also Check: PM Kusum Yojana
Features Of SRISTI Scheme
There are a lot of features that include in the development of this scheme and some of them are below:-
- The Solar Power Plant Subsidy scheme will provide incentives in order to implement rooftop solar power panels in a sustainable manner.
- The scheme will help in the advancement of the previous solar panel scheme.
- A new phase will create in order to help in the development.
- The government will also integrate discoms in order to implement solar subsidy schemes.
- The central government will be providing financial assistance in order to implement solar power panels in residential areas.
- The Central Government will be providing a subsidy to the people using 5 KWP capacity power units.
- The Government aims to generate 40000 MW of power with a total outlay of 23450 crore Rupees.
There are a lot of incentives that will be available for the people applying for this scheme:-
- The government provides incentives for subsidies to users of the residential sector at Rs. 18,000/KW which will calculate at a benchmark cost of Rs. 60,000/KW.
- Subsequently, govt. will also provide incentives to the Discoms for various sectors which include social, institutional, government sectors, commercial and industrial sectors. The rates are fixed at Rs. 5,500/KW which government will calculate as a total cost of Rs. 55,000/KW.
- Under this solar subsidy scheme, govt. will provide a total incentive of Rs. 9000 crores for the installation of power plants of 5,000 MW capacity.
- Moreover, the government will provide incentives for Discoms of a total of 14,450 crores for installations of solar rooftops of 35,000 MW.
- Furthermore, the total outlay of this scheme is Rs. 23,450 crores for power generation of 40 GW capacity of solar rooftops.
Also Check: Solar Rooftop Subisdy Yojana
Online Registration Process Under SRISTI
In order to register yourself on the official website you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Official SRISTI Website of the organization.
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Registration and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter the important information in the registration form.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully register yourself for the scheme presented by the organization.
SRISTI Scheme FAQs
The applicant must first visit the official website of the Shristi scheme and then click on the option called Enroll to enrol on the scheme.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India in order to successfully apply for the Shristi scheme 2023.
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided through the development of this scheme. The applicant will be provided with the availability of solar panel energy.
The applicants must first visit the official website of the scheme and then upload the documents required such as the address proof and other information.
There are a lot of features that are available in this scheme such as the availability of solar panels without any extra cost from the residents.