The Tamil Nadu government has also launched the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme for the students that are currently studying in Tamil Nadu. As we are all aware of how important a laptop has become for students in their ability to complete their academic work. So, in regarding to this matter Tamil Nadu Free Laptop scheme has been launched to help the kids to buy their dream laptops. Nowadays laptops have become mandatory electronic gadgets for students to study. Because we all study from YouTube and other educational websites. This schemewill help the students who do not have computers and do not continue their studies.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
As we all know that the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu launched the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop scheme. Through this scheme all deserving students who have completed class 10 and 12 in the state will receive free laptops. This scheme will help the students to advance in the field of education. The government has allocated 1800 crores to this program. Students who recently completed classes 10 and 12 can register for this scheme. Students that are interested in applying under this scheme can easily apply online. Under this scheme to receive a laptop requires a minimum of 65% on the exam.
Also Read: Tamil Nadu Free Tablet Scheme
Objective of TN free Laptop scheme
The primary goal of the state government of Karnataka after launching the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop scheme is to help the students who are struggling financially and not able to purchase a laptop or computer. This scheme will motivate students to pursue higher education and get involved more in current technologies. This scheme will help students a lot who have a passion for studies. Class 10 and 12 students will receive free computers through this scheme so they can improve their studies. Students will be motivated more towards scoring high marks through this scheme. Students will be able to study on a laptop and find employment due to the Free Laptop Scheme.
Key highlights of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme name||Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||The state government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide free laptops to students|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have passed 10 and 12th class|
Also Read: Tamil Nadu Vanavil Mandram Scheme
To participate in this program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You need to be a Tamil Nadu permanent resident in order to apply for this program.
- The candidate will be qualified for this program if he or she recently received good grades in either the 10th or 12th grades.
- Students at ITIs and polytechnics are also eligible to apply under this program.
Benefits and features of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- You must register on the official website in order to apply for this plan.
- According to the free laptop program, distribution of laptops requires a minimum score of 65% to 70%.
- Students from ITIs and polytechnics are also covered by this program.
- Laptops will enable students to do their coursework more effectively.
- Students will be encouraged to earn high marks through this program.
- Through Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023, laptops will be provided free of cost to the 10th and 12th class students of the state.
- Through this scheme, the field of studies will be taken forward by allotting laptops to the students.
- A target has been set by the Tamil Nadu government to provide laptops to 1.5 million students under this Scheme.
The following requirements must be met by any interested people of Tamil Nadu state who wish to apply under this scheme:
- Identity card or Aadhar card
- Student ID
- Family income statement
- certificate of caste
- Information on Government- or Aided Colleges
- This scheme is only available to students and permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
- Students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes would be given preference.
- Only students who have completed grades 10 and 12 may apply for this program.
- Only students who bring between 65% and 70% will be eligible for this program.
Application Process for Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all, visit the Tamil Nadu Government’s ERP Software Solution official website.
- After then, the website’s home page will appear in front of you
- You will notice the login page on the website’s main page; you must now enter all the information requested on this page.
- You must click the login button after entering your name, password, and captcha code. A registration form will then appear in front of you after that.
- You must fill out this registration form completely with all the required information. The roll number, class, and other information will be requested of the students here.
- After verifying the data supplied in the registration form, the students must click submit.
- Hence your application gets submitted
The Tamil Nadu Free laptop scheme has been inaugurated by the state government of Karnataka previously this year. This scheme will allow the students to get their laptops for free so that they can pursue their education in a better way.
Any student who is a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka is eligible for this scheme. But he should come under the SC and ST category. He or she should also have a lower income, which means BPL. Class 10 and 12 passed out students are also eligible.
This scheme will help the 10 and 12 class students to get a laptop for free with zero charge. It will help and motivate them towards studying more and following their passions.
No, this scheme is only available for the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe students. Those who come under the poverty list below and have a very low income, this scheme has been made for the financially weaker section.