Houses are the essential part of our life where we spend our beautiful moments with our family and friends. The Telangana government implemented a scheme to provide houses to the residents of the state. The scheme is named as Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024. The government has promised to gradually offer 2 Bedroom Houses to all the Poor Houseless Families in the State. Each home will contain two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (bath-cum-WC) (2BHK). In 2015 Telangana government introduced this scheme, for the financially weak citizens of the state, but due to unnecessary reasons this project stopped. But now the government again started the project with the aim of providing 5.72 lakh houses to the low-income citizens by the end of 2024.The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme will be covered in detail in this post, including the online application form.
About Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024
The CM of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao introduced Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme in 2015 to ensure that those who needed a place to live but couldn’t afford one were able to get a property under this scheme. With this innovative programme, there is no recipient contribution. The 2BHK house helped shield recipients from debt traps, which were common in rural areas where they completely depended on seasonal conditions for their income. These units generally cost between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 8.65 lakh, but the Telangana government went a step further by providing the beneficiaries with access to them at no cost whatsoever. The housing department is constructing 2.80 lakh dwellings. A 2BHK apartment will set you back roughly Rs 5.30 lakhs. Telangana expects to raise Rs. 2,500 crore from Hudco, Rs. 1,365 crore from PMAY money, and Rs. 185 crore from state income.
Also Read: DPMS Telangana
Key Highlights of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|Name of Scheme
|Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
|To provide 2BHK House to eligible candidates
|Houses at subsidised prize
|Applicant must be a resident of Telangana
|Must belong to BPL Families
Objective of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
To provide someone with a house is the biggest blessing we get. And this step by the Telangana government towards the families who belong to the financially weaker section of society. In this scheme, the beneficiary is not required to contribute financially or take out a loan to purchase a home. It is a completely subsidized programme that helps low-income families in both urban and rural areas. The 2 BHK flat will include a hall, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 2 toilets, which covers an area of 560 sq.ft. A family will happily survive in this flare with all the facilities.
If you are from Telangana and want to apply for the scheme, then you must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate who wants to apply must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The family should belong to the BPL families and have a current Food Security Card with a number.
- The applying family should not have any residence under other housing schemes or they should not have any concrete house with their own name.
- For homeless families as well as for those now dwelling in kutcha houses, huts, or rent homes, homes will be sanctioned in the name of the housewife.
- There will be 5% of 2 BHK homes designated for those with special needs or impairments.
- Families who live in rural areas and belong to SC/ST will get a 50% benefit. Minority- 70% and for others- 43%.
- Families who live in urban areas and belong to ST will receive the benefit of 6%, 65% to others; 17% to SC, and 12% to minorities.
Essential Documents Needed
For registration, you need the following documents to attach or upload with the application form:
- Adhar Card
- A food security card
- A caste certificate
- An income certificate
- Disability documentation
- Ex-serviceman cards
- Bank account information, etc.
Also Read: eLaabh Telangana
Steps for Registration under the Scheme 2024
Interested applicants who want to register for the Telangana 2 BHK Housing Scheme, then follow the given instructions for the application process:
- Applicants first need to visit the 2BHK Housing website of the Telangana Housing Scheme or you can also visit your nearby Meeseva Centre for application form.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the required information which is asked such as the name of the housing scheme in which your family members are enrolled.
- The names of housing schemes include:
- Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY)
- Rajiv Griha Kalpa (RGK)
- Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH)
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- As you entre all these details, now you have to enter your details like:
- Your passport-size photo
- BPL card
- ASARA pension card
- Ration card
- Food security card
- Aadhaar card, etc.
Steps for Login under the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
If you registered for the housing scheme and wanted to know the Login process, then here we give you detailed information for the same:
- First you have to go on your google tab to search for the official website of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme.
- The website’s homepage will display in front of you, here you will see the Login option at the right corner of the screen.
- After you click on the login button, you have to enter the following info:
- Captcha code
- Now you complete the info, at last click on the submit button to complete the login process.
How to Check the Status of Application Form
Now you submit your application form and want to check the status of your application, then just follow some easy steps:
- Applicants first need to visit Telangana’s housing scheme’s’s official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Beneficiary Search” tab.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here you can either enter your “Ben ID” or choose the district, mandal, and panchayat where you filled out the application.
- Moreover, select the caste or group.
- After that click on the submit button.
- The chosen beneficiaries’ list will appear on your device.
Selection of the Beneficiaries
- The beneficiaries will be chosen in line with GO Ms. No. 12 Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept., dated November 26, 2015, and the District level committee will select the villages for 2BHK coverage, per GO Ms. No. 10 Housing (RH&C.A1) Dept., dated October 15, 2015.
- Qualified beneficiaries are asked to submit applications for a two-bedroom home in line with the schedule provided by the District Collectors, and the authorized official will collect the applications during Gram Sabha.
- The Gram Sabha will run a preliminary exam to see who is genuinely qualified. Based on this, a list will be made and delivered to that mandal’s Tahsildar for thorough beneficiary verification.
- Following thorough verification and vetting of the applicant list, the District Collector will get the Tahsildar’s final list of qualifying applicants.
- According to the District Collector’s timetable, the Gram Sabhas will again be given the Tahsildar-verified list for final approval.
- Before making the list public, the District Collector will give his or her approval. Any complaints will be looked into by the District Level Officer, who is chosen by the District Collector. The Appellate Committee will be given the findings of the District Level Officer, and the Committee’s decisions will be regarded as final.
The Telangana government, headed by K Chandrasekhar Rao, introduced the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme also known as the Dignity Housing Scheme in October 2015 to make sure that those who needed a place to live but couldn’t afford one could be eligible for a property under this scheme. Under this plan, a 2 BHK house with a total of 2 bathrooms and 560 square feet of living space would be offered. In addition to the residential unit, the land is also given away without charge. regions that are considered to be slums, including Jagtil, Karimnagar, Peddapalli, Nalgonda, Suryapet, Yadadri-Bhongri, Vikarabad, Jangaon, Mahbubnagar, Sircilla, Nagarkurnool, Wanaparthy, Medak, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Nizamabad, Kamareddy, Adila.
- Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited.
- Phone No. – 040-23225018
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme FAQs
For Rural area, the unit cost with infra is: Rs 6,29,000
Without Infra: Rs 5,04,000
Urban area- Unit cost with infra: Rs 6,05,000
Without Infra: Rs 5,30,000
For registration, you need the following documents to be attached or uploaded with the application form:
A food security card
A caste certificate
An income certificate
Bank account information, etc.
K Chandrasekhar Rao, introduced the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme also known as the Dignity Housing Scheme in October 2015.