West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme was launched for the students who belong to the SC or St community in West Bengal. To help the financially unstable citizens who belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe category, the West Bengal State Government launched the YogyaSree Scheme. Under the YogyaSree Scheme, the state government of West Bengal launched free training for various competitive exams for students who belong to the SC or ST category. Along with this free training, the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee also launched an anti-ragging helpline number in all colleges and schools of West Bengal. Students can report on this toll-free number if they experience any ragging in their school or college.
Overview of the West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
To help the students who are from financially unstable families the West Bengal State Government launched the West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme. All the students who belong to the scheduled cast or scheduled tribe category are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, the West Bengal State Government will open a free coaching centre for SC or ST students for competitive exams. A total of 50 centres will be open across West Bengal State for training in competitive exams. Another 46 centres will opened that will provide training for government jobs and civil services to the students who belong to the SC or ST category.
Also Read: West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
The objective of YogyaSree Scheme West Bengal
The main objective of launching the YogyaSree Scheme is to provide free education to the financially unstable students of the state. With the help of this scheme, the students who belong to the SC or ST category can avail the benefits of free training for competitive exams and government exams. With the help of this scheme, the students can avail good opportunities by getting training for competitive exams and government exams. To avail the benefits of this scheme the applicants must fill out the application form on the official website. This scholarship will help more than 2500 students across West Bengal State.
Also Read: Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Key Highlights of West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme
|West Bengal State Government
|SC or ST students
- Only the students who belong to the ST or SC category will be eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
Benefits of WB YogyaSree Scheme
- The selected students for the scholarship will get free training for competitive exams.
- The selected students will also get training and coaching for government and civil services exams.
- This Scheme will help the students to achieve their dreams and build their careers.
- The students can get a good job with the help of these trainings.
- With the help of this scheme, the students can also get an anti-ragging toll-free number.
Also Read: Innovate India Mygov In Ppc
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Education Proof.
- Mobile Number.
- The selected students for the scholarship will get free training for government and competitive exams.
- Under this scheme 50 centres will open to provide training to the students who belong to SC or ST category for competitive exams and another 46 centres will open to provide training for government and civil services exams.
Also Read: Pariksha Pe Charcha
West Bengal YogyaSree Scheme Apply Online
- To apply for the YogyaSree Scheme the applicant first needs to go to the official YogyaSree website by clicking on the link here.
- On the homepage click on the option Apply Online.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
- Phone no (SIO): 033-23591929
The state government of West Bengal launched the YogyaSree Scheme.
All the students to belong to the ST or SC category are eligible to apply for the YogyaSree Scheme.
A total of 50 centres will open across West Bengal state that will provide training for competitive exams.
No this scheme is only available to the permanent residence of West Bengal State.