The Tripura Job Card List 2024 includes the names of all the eligible beneficiaries from the state. Each beneficiary receives a new NREGA job card each year. This list is easily accessible on the official website. The residents or beneficiaries from Tripura can check the employment list. Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA), low-income families nationwide are given job cards. The specific contracts provided by the government must be completed by the job card holder or NREGA beneficiary. Get your Job card at nrega.nic.in, the MGNREGA official website. Keep reading this article to know more. All the important information and updates about the Job card list 2024 will be given below.
About Tripura Job Card List
The Tripura job card list 2024 is available on the official of Mnrega. The applicants can visit the official website to check their names on the list. You can find out who in your town or village will be employed under the MGNREGA in 2024 by using the NREGA job card list 2024. The NREGA employment card list is updated annually, and certain individuals are removed based on various standards. Anyone who meets the requirements can apply for an NREGA employment card. The NREGA job card list for 36 states and union territories nationwide is accessible for the last 14 years, from 2010–11 to 2023–2024.
Also Read: Nrega Job Card List
The Objective of the Tripura Job Card List
The objective of the Tripura Job card list is to let the candidates know about their eligibility for the Nrega scheme. The list will help the candidates to know whether they have been selected for the scheme or not. This will remove the confusion and save them time. The Government of India has launched the nrega.nic.in web platform. The ability to check the job card list online and access information about the MNREGA program in each state of the nation are both provided on this page. Candidates from Tripura can visit the official website and check their names by using their information. The Mnrega website is easily accessible to every citizen of India.
Short Details of Tripura Job Card List
|Name of the article
|Tripura Job Card List
|by central government
|to provide an online option to check the name on the Job card list
|citizens of the country
- The person must be an Indian citizen.
- The MGNREGA system requires applicants to be at least eighteen years old to be enrolled.
- The person must be prepared to perform labor without expertise.
- The candidate for enrollment in the MGNREGA program must reside in a local home.
Also Read: NREGA Payment List
- Email id
- Aadhar card
- Phone number
Detail Mentioned Under Tripura Job Card List
- Job card number’
- name of the applicant
- Post office
Also Read: Nrega NMMS Daily Attendance Report
How to Check Tripura Job Card List Online
- Visit the official Nrega website first.
- The names of all the states will thereafter be accessible when accessing the website.
- Select the state of Tripura from among all the states.
- All of Tripura’s districts will then open in a new tab after this.
- Select your district from among all of Tripura’s districts.
- Following that, click on your block to view the names of every block in the district you have chosen.
- Following that, you will see the names of each Gram Panchayat in the block you have chosen; you must click on your Panchayat.
- Following this, a page with numerous options will emerge.
- Among all those choices R1. Select Job Card/Employment under Job Card Registration.
- The Gram Panchayat job card list that you have chosen will then open.
The Tripura Job list 2024 includes the names of all the eligible beneficiaries from the state. Each beneficiary receives a new NREGA job card each year.
Under the (MGNREGA) Act 2005, low-income families nationwide are given job cards. The specific contracts provided by the government must be completed by the job card holder.
The job card list 2024 is available on the official of Mnrega. The applicants can visit the official website to check their name on the list. You can find out who in your town or village will be employed under the MGNREGA.