Ujjwala Yojana is a flagship program of the Government of India launched in the year 2016. Ujjwala Yojana list 2023 is available here. If you are looking for the Beneficiary List of Ujjwala Yojana then you are on the right page. If you are unable to find how to check Ujjwala Yojana List 2023 then you should follow the steps given further on this page. Along with the step-by-step instructions, you will get much other relevant information about the scheme from this article such as scheme benefits, the application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
About Ujjwala Yojana List
Ujjwala Yojana is an initiative of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. Under this initiative, the government is going to distribute LPG gas cylinders to the eligible beneficiaries. If you belong to an economically weaker section family and desire to know whether you are going to get the benefit of this scheme or not then you should check the Ujjwala Yojana beneficiary list. The beneficiary list contains the name of people who are going to get benefits under the Ujjwala Yojana.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Highlights Of Ujjwala Yojana List
- Article About: Ujjwala Yojana List
- Name of the scheme: Ujjwala Yojana
- Launched by: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Launched for: citizen
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.pmuy.gov.in
State Wise Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List
|Name of States/ Union Territories||Connections Released in Numbers|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Daman and Diu||427|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
Objective Of Ujjwala Yojana List
The objective of the Government of India behind starting the Ujjwala Yojana is to provide LPG gas subscriptions to the economically weaker section of the country. The government has found near about 8 crore beneficiaries under this scheme. The government has already provided LPG to the households.
Benefits Of Ujjwala Yojana List
- The scheme has been announced by the government of India
- Under the scheme economically weaker sections of women will be benefited
- Beneficiaries will get an LPG gas connection
- This scheme is beneficial for about 8 crore households in the country.
Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a women
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years
- Applicants should belong to below poverty line category
- Applicant must have a bank account
- The applicant must not have an LPG gas connection already.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Below Poverty Line ration card.
- Photocopy of the bank passbook.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Voter ID of the applicant.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Procedure To Check Ujjwala Yojana List 2023
- To check the list you have to go to the Ujjwala website
- From the open page, you have to select all the details as required
- First, you have to choose your state
- Now select your district
- Then select your block/ tehsil
- Then select the name of Panchayat
- Select the number of rows to be displayed
- Hit submit button and the list will appear on the screen
Application Procedure For New Gas Connection
- To apply you have to go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- From the home page choose to apply for a PMUY connection
- A pop-up window will open on the screen
- Choose any of the following options
- Indane click here to apply
- Bharat gas click here to apply
- HP Gas click here to apply
- A new page will open on the screen
- Select the register now option
- Fill out the registration form
- Enter all the required details
- Choose to proceed button
- Complete the registration
- Fill out the further application
- Upload the significant documents
- Review the application form
- Submit the application by hitting submit button
- LPG Emergency Helpline-1906
- Toll-Free Helpline-1800-233-3555
- Ujjwala Helpline-1800-266-6696