The Government of India announced the launch of the Udyogini Scheme. All the citizens of India who want to apply for the Udyogini Scheme can go to the official website and fill out the application form. All the financially unstable women who want to start their businesses can now apply for the Udyogini Scheme to avail themselves of financial assistance. The Udyogini Scheme will provide loans for up to INR 3 lakh to women entrepreneurs in the country. The Udyogini Scheme was launched by the Women’s Development Corporation which is situated under the Government of India. The applicants can fill out the application form to avail the Udyogini Scheme Eligibility.
About Udyogini Scheme 2024
The Women Development Corporation along with the Government of India launched the Udyogini Scheme. Under the scheme, the government will provide alone of up to INR 3 lakh to women Entrepreneurs who want to start their own businesses. With the help of financial assistance, the women entrepreneur can start their businesses without worrying about capital funds. The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account. The loan that is provided under the scheme will be completely interest-free as stated by the government of India. All the applicants who clear the eligibility criteria must fill out the application form on the official website.
Also Check: PMEGP Scheme
The objective of Udyogini Scheme Eligibility
The main objective of the Udyogini Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all women who want to start their own businesses. This scheme will increase the standard of living of financially unstable women in the country. Only the applicants whose annual income is less than INR 1.5 Lakh are eligible to avail the benefits of the Udyogini Scheme. With the help of this scheme, the applicants can start their business without having financial troubles. The applicants can use the loan as the capital funds of the business.
Key Highlights of Udyogini Scheme Eligibility
|Name of the scheme
|Udyogini Scheme Eligibility
|Government of India
|Provide financial assistance
|Udyogini Scheme Portal
Udyogini Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a woman.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 18 to 55 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed INR 1.5 Lakh.
- An applicant must be a business owner.
- The applicant must have a high credit score.
- The applicant did not take any loans from any other Financial Institution.
Benefits of the Udyogini Scheme
- The selected applicants under this scheme will get financial assistance from the Government of India.
- The applicants will get a loan of INR 3 Lakh as financial assistance.
- The financially unstable women can start their own businesses with the help of this scheme.
- This scheme will increase the standard of living of females in the country.
- This scheme will create employment opportunities for the female citizens of the country.
Also Read: Drone Didi Scheme
Required Documents for Udyogini Scheme
- Passport-sized photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card
- Ration Card
- Address and Income Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Bank passbook
- Any other document required by the bank/NBFC
- The applicants will be selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- Only the applicants whose annual income is less than INR 1.5 Lakh per year are eligible to available the benefits of this scheme.
- Only female candidates will be selected for the scheme.
- Only the applicants who are between the age group of 18 to 55 years are eligible to apply for this scheme.
How to Get Udyogini Scheme Benefits?
- To Get Udyogini Scheme Benefits the applicants can go to the nearest bank branch.
- The applicants can go to the official counter and take the application form.
- The applicant must fill out the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Give the application form back to the counter.
- Once the loan is approved the loan amount will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account.
Only female citizens who want to start their own business are eligible to apply for the Udyogini Scheme.
The main objective of launching the Udyogini Scheme is to empower women in India.
The applicant can go to the nearest bank branch to apply for the Udyogini Scheme.