With the use of this portal, the Uttar Pradesh government has made available the Family ID Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Rojgaar Sangam (Sewa Yojna), Samman Nidhi, and other programmes. The UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana 2023 is being implemented by the government of Uttar Pradesh in order to achieve the objective of offering employment possibilities to all households whose registration began on February 9th, 2023. Each family in the state will receive a special identity card as part of the Family ID Yojana, which creates a live, comprehensive database of the state’s family units. Even though Family ID has the potential to be a very effective tool for obtaining government benefits, enrollment is currently optional. Family ID would facilitate proactive service delivery by accurately identifying beneficiaries and enhancing citizen access to government systems.
About UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana 2023
In order to achieve the objective of offering employment opportunities to all families in the state, the government of Uttar Pradesh is putting the Family ID scheme into action. To ensure the prompt delivery of benefits to all eligible households in the state, the government will issue a unique identity to each family in the state under Family ID. This will create a live, comprehensive database of the state’s family units. 3.6 crore families and 15 crore ration card holders with aadhaar validation are present in the state at the moment. Their Family ID will be the number on their Ration Card, which they can check through the Registration portal. This website has been created to give households without ration cards a 12-digit unique Family ID. Families can apply by registering on the website with their names and those of their family members.
Also Read: Urise Portal
Key Highlights of UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Yojana||UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To achieve the objective of giving all families in the state access to employment|
|Benefits||Giving all families in the state access to employment|
|Eligibility Criteria||Residents of UP|
|Official Website||Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan|
Objective of UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana
In order to achieve the objective of offering employment opportunities to all families in the state, the government of Uttar Pradesh is putting the Family ID scheme into action. To ensure the prompt delivery of benefits to all eligible households in the state, the government will issue a unique identity to each family in the state under Family ID. This will create a live, comprehensive database of the state’s family units.
Benefits of UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana
- The Parivar ID programme is being implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government to help achieve its goal of giving employment opportunities to every family in the state.
- The Uttar Pradesh government’s Family ID Scheme would give a thorough picture of every family in the state, making it easier to offer programmes and services to people who are qualified but not currently receiving them.
- Scholarships, pensions, benefits for workers, subsidies for farmers, the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the purchase of food by farmers, the Kaushal Vikas, the Rojgaar Sangam, the PRERNA (Students of Basic Education), and other programmes are offered by the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To send funds from government programmes directly to the beneficiary’s bank, a family ID will be needed. Each family in Uttar Pradesh is required to get its own ID.
- To obtain their Family ID number, all citizens and families in Uttar Pradesh can register online.
- Owners of Uttar Pradesh’s ration cards won’t need to sign up for this family ID because their ration card will be used as their family ID instead.
- Since the programme is called Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan, beneficiaries can obtain their family’s ID number by updating all of their family’s details on the webpage.
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Age Limit for Family ID Registration
- Start of application: 09/02/2023
- The deadline to apply online has passed.
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- For the 2023 Uttar Pradesh Family ID Ek Parivhar EK Pahchan Registration, there is no application fee.
Also Read: UP Birth Certificate Download
Application Procedure Under Scheme 2023
A mobile number connected to each family member’s Aadhaar card is required in order to register for Uttar Pradesh Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) 2023.
- The candidate must first access the Family ID Portal Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan website of the Uttar Pradesh Government on his or her mobile device or desktop in order to register.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to click on the Registration button.
- A new page will appear in front of you. After which he will need to input both his full name and the mobile number listed on his Aadhaar card.
- Once the OTP has been verified, the registration process will be complete.
- The candidate must login after registering, and to do so, he or she must verify his or her mobile number and OTP.
- The person must first enter his Aadhaar card number and then confirm with an OTP. The candidate’s photo and personal information will appear on the screen following verification, along with some additional options. These options include information regarding the candidate’s marital status; if married, the information of the spouse; his or her employment information; and a mobile number that must be provided.
- By using their Aadhaar card number and OTP verification, a person can also add the details of other family members to their family ID card, including their husband, wife, mother, father, brother, sister, son, and daughter.
- After inputting the family’s members’ information, you will need to provide the address where the verification procedure will take place.
- A Family ID and information about the application number will then show up on the screen after the candidate has verified that the information is accurate and submitted the registration form.
- Candidates may also use the application number they were given to find out their status.
Tracking Application Status
- The candidate must first access the Family ID Portal official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government on his or her mobile device or desktop in order to register.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to click on the Tracking Application option.
- A new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill your Application Number.
- After that click on the submit button to track the status of your application.
- Director- Shri Chandan Singh
- Office- Manpower Planning Division,State Planning Institute (New Division)
- Address- 5th Floor, Yojana Bhawan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001
- Help Desk Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Ek Parivar Ek Pehchan Yojana FAQs
As a central repository of family attributes, the Family ID database also determines eligibility and extends benefits to the unclaimed beneficiaries. A comprehensive, accurate, and authenticated database of all families resident in the State will be created through Family ID, which will subsequently be used by multiple departments to deliver proactive programmes and services throughout the State.
If you don’t already have a ration card, you must register and finish the online application process. Once Family ID has been physically verified, you can download it.
You can apply for a Family ID.
You can apply for a Family ID.