The Indian Army is working very hard to ensure the wellbeing of the wives of the martyrs. By adopting this procedure, the Indian Army has advanced toward utilising technology. In actuality, the Veer Naris’ welfare and issue resolution are being handled by the Indian Army’s single-window “Veerangana Seva Kendra” (VSK) service. The Army Wives Welfare Association (AWWA) President officially launched the initiative on Wednesday at the Delhi Cantt offices of the Indian Army Directorate of Ex-Servicemen (DIAV). Veer Naris will have several ways to get in touch with the VSK, including phone, SMS, WhatsApp, mail, email, and walk-in requests for help. In a statement, the Defence Ministry said, “Taking yet another stride in harnessing technology, the Indian Army created a single-window facility titled Veerangna Seva Kendra 2023 for the welfare and grievance redressal of “veer naris,” with the motto “Taking Care of our Own, No Matter What.”
About Veerangna Seva Kendra 2023
The Indian Army has established Veerangna Seva Kendra, a single-window service, for the welfare and grievance redress of Veer Naris. The term “Veer Nari” refers to the widow of a member of the armed forces who has given his life in battle or during a military operation for his nation. The Indian Army Veterans Portal, located at www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in, will host the Veerangana Seva Kendra (VSK) window. Wives of martyrs will be able to file complaints through this channel. Additionally, the complainant will have access to tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback tools. Veer Naris was employed by BS to collect and create complaints in order to maintain internal links and empathy with the recipients. The wives of martyrs will gain benefits from visiting this website.
Also Check: Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
Key Highlights of Veerangna Seva Kendra
|Launched By||Army Wives Welfare Association|
|Name of Scheme||Veerangna Seva Kendra 2023|
|Objective||The welfare and grievance redressal of ‘veer naris’|
|Benefits||The wives of martyrs will be able to lodge their complaints|
|Beneficiaries||The wives of martyrs|
|Official Wesbite||Veerangna Kendra|
Objective of Veerangna Seva Kendra
The Veerangana Seva Kendra was establish by the Indian Army with the primary goals of ensuring the welfare of martyrs’ spouses and resolving disputes. This channel will be open for complaints from martyrs’ spouses. By getting in touch with the appropriate Record Offices, Col Betterments, and DAV, the spouses of the martyrs can submit grievances regarding welfare on the Veerangana Seva Kendra website. Veer Naris will have the opportunity to visit both this location and Veerangana Seva Kendra to submit and follow up on their complaints.
Benefits and Features of Veerangna Seva Kendra
- The Indian Army established the “Veerangana Seva Kendra” institution for Veer Naris’ welfare and grievance settlement.
- The widow of a service member who gave her life in war or during military operations for her country is referred to as a “Veer Nari.”
- Veerangana Seva Kendra will be a service on the Indian Army Veterans Portal at www.Indianarmyveterans.gov.in.
- The wives of martyrs will be able to file complaints on this portal.
- The complaint will also have access to the monitoring, tracking, and regular feedback functions of this window.
- The wives of martyrs will gain benefits from visiting our website.
- The project is under the direction of the DI AV, AG branch.
- Would be able to follow the development of complaints using customer relationship management software.
- The applicant will receive regular status updates via SMS and email.
Important Aspects of Veerangna Seva Kendra
- The Indian Army Veterans Portal will have access to “Veerangana Sewa Kendra” as a service.
- A WhatsApp number will soon be provided by the Veerangna Seva Kendra to assist the wives of martyrs.
- The systems support filing complaints with tracking, monitoring, and continuous applicant feedback.
- Veer Naris can contact the VSK in a number of methods, including through phone, SMS, WhatsApp, mail, email, and walk-in requests for assistance.
- Email and SMS notifications will be sent to the applicant with status updates.
- Veer Naris was employed by BS to collect and create complaints in order to maintain internal links and empathy with the recipients.
- By using this website, Veer Naris will be able to register their grievances swiftly and get regular status updates via email.
- The concept makes use of digital technologies to connect different parties invisibly.
- Through email, non-military stakeholders including the Rashtriya Sainik Board, Kendriya Sainik Board, and Zilla Sainik Board are connected.
What is the operation of the Virangana Seva Kendra?
- Veeranagan Seva Kendra will be accessible as a service through the Indian Army Veterans Portal.
- In addition to tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback for applications, the system will facilitate the filing of grievances.
- Veer Naris or Kin can get in touch with Veerangana Seva Kendra via a variety of channels, including SMS, phone, WhatsApp, mail, email, and walk-in.
- Stakeholders can monitor the status of complaints using customer relationship management software, and applicants will frequently receive status updates via SMS and email.
The widow of a member of the armed forces who gave his life in battle or during a military operation for the country’s defence and whose passing was related to his military duty, those applicants are eligible for registering under Veerangna Seva Kendra Portal.
Also Check: CSC Registration
How to access Veerangna Seva Kendra’s portal?
- To access the Veerangana Seva Kendra Portal, you must first go to the Directory of Indian Army Veterans’ Veerangna Kendra website.
- The home page of the website will then show up in front of you.
- On the front page, there is an option for Veerangana Seva Kendra.
- You have to click to choose it.
- As soon as you click, the Virangana Seva Kendra home page will appear in front of you.
- The option to Login must be chosen.
- Your front view will now show the login page.
- Your username and password must be entered on the login screen.
- After that, you must enter the captcha code.
- The LOGIN option must be chosen last.
- This will take you to the Veerangana Seva Kendra website.
- Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV),
- 104 Cavalry Road, Maude Lines, Delhi Cantt – 110010
- Contact Number
- 01125664100 & 1800116644
- Email Address