Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin will launch a one-time relief scheme on Sunday. The Vella Nivarana Nidhi scheme is for people affected by Cyclone Michaung. These devastating floods in Chennai and the neighboring districts of Tiruvallur, Kanchipuram, and Chengalpattu. The relief will be worth Rs 6,000. After reviewing the situation with secretariat staff, the chief minister made the statement. For the eligible beneficiaries, all the details and registration processes are available on the official website provided by the government of Telangana. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about Vella Nivarana Nidhi 2024 will be provided here.
Overview of Vella Nivarana Nidhi
The Vella Nivarana Nidhi scheme was introduced by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin.For those in the state who suffered damage by the Michaung storm. This storm resulted in damaging many people’s houses. Andcompanies were destroyed in addition to deaths. All these people are receiving financial support from the state government for Rs 6000. This financial aid will help them to start over. As you may know, the Vella Nivarana Nidhi Yojana has been launched in four districts: Chennai, Thiruvalluvar, Kanchipuram, and Chengalpattu. The government will provide relief funds at the ration shops in Michaung to all those who have ration cards and were affected by the storm.
Also Read: Chennai Flood Relief Fund
Objective of Vella Nivarana Nidhi
The main and most important objective of the Vella Nivarana Nidhi is to help the flood-affected people in Tamil Nadu. The main purpose for releasing this scheme is to financially assist the flood-affected victims. And provide relief in the form of rations and daily livelihood items. The relief has already been given to various districts of Tamil Nadu. The beneficiary’s local ration shops will be the location of the cash financial aid distribution. The total number of people or households who would receive the cash benefits in Chengalpattu, Tiruvallur, Kanchipuram, and Chennai districts. The highest levels of government are discussing the beneficiary list. And in a day or two, the Government Order such as the whole program details will be made public.
Key highlights of Vella Nivarana Nidhi
|To provide financial aid to the flood-affected people in the state
|Vella Nivarana Nidhi
|CM MK Stalin
|Flood affected people of Tamil Nadu
|To provide financial aid to the flood affected people in the state
|Not launched yet
- This program is open to all residents of the Tamil Nadu state areas impacted by Cyclone Michong.
- The recipients of this benefit must be Tamil Nadu state permanent residents with ration cards.
- All state residents who qualify ought to have a bank account.
- For this scheme, eligible citizens should have the necessary documentation.
Benefits of Vella Nivarana Nidhi
- In Velachery, one of the areas damaged by the floods, Stalin unveiled the idea by giving relief funds in cash to a community of middle-class and retired government personnel.
- The neighborhood fair pricing stores will handle the cash distribution of the relief amount.
- Tokens are being distributed to the beneficiaries so they can use them at the approved ration stores to receive the relief amount in cash.
- Residents of the three districts affected by the flooding as well as all holders of Chennai ration cards are eligible for the relief amount.
Also Read: Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Details mentioned under Vella Nivarana Nidhi
- Name of the districts
- Local ration ghat
- Amount to be given
- Financial aid to the affected people
- Name of the village or city
- The financial aid will only be given to the people who have been affected by the flood and cyclone.
- The ration ghats will only provide relief by proving the effect of the flood on the people.
- After filling in all the required details then they will be eligible to receive the aid.
Download Vella Nivarana Nidhi Application form
The following are the full registration details and the application form for Tamil Nadu state residents who wish to participate in the Tamil Nadu Vella Nivarana Nidhi Yojana 2024 Online Registration.
- Go to the closest ration store first.
- Ask any of the on-site staff for the Vella Nivarana Nidhi Yojana Registration Form.
- Now accurately fill out this application form with all the requested information.
- Now, please attach this registration form to all necessary documents.
- You now give this application to the on-site staff members.
- The Rs 6000 in financial help will now be deposited into your bank account.
- You will be able to effortlessly finish the Vella Nivarana Nidhi Yojana Online Registration in this manner.
Important Instructions to Fill Out Application Form
- You must bring all the required documents to the ration ghat.
- Where you will get the application form and fill it out also.
- Keep in mind that you fill in all the details accordingly and responsibly.
- Do not forget to bring the ration ghat and bank passbooks with you.
- Bring someone who is educated enough to fill in the form correctly.
Visit the nearest Ration ghat for any queries
The Vella Nivarana Nidhi scheme was introduced by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin. For those in the state who suffered damage by the Michaung storm.
This program is open to all residents of the Tamil Nadu state areas impacted by Cyclone Michong. The recipients of this benefit must be Tamil Nadu state permanent residents with ration cards.
The relief will be worth Rs 6,000. After reviewing the situation with secretariat staff, the chief minister made the statement.