Today In this article we will be going to discuss the widow pension scheme Assam Beneficiary list and how to track beneficiary lists online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the Beneficiary list online. The beneficiary List can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check if they will benefit from the scheme or not. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Government of Assam. The Widow Pension Scheme Assam List option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the application status. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of Widow Pension Scheme Assam List
It is a great step taken by the government of Assam to create an online platform for the people. This Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary list option has been launched by the state government of Assam. This option of checking the status online is going to save a lot of time, energy and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check their names now they can easily do it online just by one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and login to their profiles to track down the list. They can also see which department their application has reached.
Also Read: Assam Pension Scheme
Objective of Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary List
The main and the most important objective of the Widow Pension Scheme Assam List checking option is to provide ease and comfort to the common people who have applied for the scheme. This online option will provide the facility to the people so that they do not have to visit a government office or center and wait in long queues. This option will provide a restriction-free environment to the people as well as the applicants. This approach will increase transparency. In addition, the state’s inhabitants will save a great deal of time and money. Beneficiary’s Aadhar number, mobile number, or beneficiary code must be provided to check the status online.
Key Highlights of Widow Pension Scheme Assam List
|Name of the scheme||To provide an online facility for the people so they can check their name on the beneficiary list|
|Launched by||The Assam government|
|Objective||To provide an online facility for the people so they can check their names on the beneficiary list|
|Official site||Widow Pension Website|
What is the widow pension scheme Assam?
The Assam state government supports widows by providing them with financial aid. These widows, who once relied on their husbands for financial support, now have the government’s assistance. They receive a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 from the Assam government. In addition, they receive a monthly pension of Rs. 250 until they reach the age of 60. This financial aid helps them meet their daily needs and support their children. Widows in Assam state are supported financially by the state government. Previously dependent on their husbands for financial support, these widows are now receiving aid from the government. The Assam government gives them a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000. Furthermore, they are entitled to a pension of Rs. 250 each month until they become sixty.
Also Read: Orunodoi Scheme
- Any identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter Card, or Pan Card.
- Residence Proof
- Mobile No.
- Bank Details.
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Proof
- Spouse Death Certificate
Benefits of widow pension scheme Assam Beneficiary list
- The Assamese government’s initiative to provide an online forum for the public is commendable.
- The state government of Assam has initiated the Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary list option.
- The ability to check the status online will save applicants a great deal of time, money, and effort.
- Now that people can simply check their names online with a single click, they won’t have to wait.
- The purpose of the Beneficiary list-checking option is to make the lives of regular individuals who have applied for the scheme easier and more comfortable.
- People will be able to access this online option, saving them the trouble of having to go to a government office or Center making a fantastic move by waiting in long lines.
- This option will give both the applicants and the public a restriction-free environment.
- Transparency will rise with this strategy.
- The residents of the state will also save a significant amount of money and time.
- To check the status online, you must submit the beneficiary’s Aadhar number, mobile number, or beneficiary code.
How to check the Widow Pension Scheme Assam Beneficiary List
You can easily check the Assam Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List by following the instructions provided below. This approach can be used by anyone who wants to verify their name in the Assam Pension List.
- Initially, click on this link to access the NSAP Dashboard:
- Choose your State, Area, and Scheme name. At the conclusion, enter the provided captcha code.
- The Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List for your area will now appear on your screen.
- This list can be printed off or saved for later use.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0361-2237289
The Assam state government supports widows by providing them with financial aid. These widows, who once relied on their husbands for financial support, now have the government’s assistance.
They receive a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 from the Assam government. In addition, they receive a monthly pension of Rs. 250 until they reach the age of 60. This financial aid helps them meet their daily needs and support their children.
Yes you can easily check the beneficiary list by visiting the online official website for the scheme. Open the site and search for the scheme according to your district and check your name.