The Delhi government has recently as scheme DDA Housing scheme for the people of Delhi. For everyone who is unable to obtain a home because of a variety of conditions or other financial issues, the Delhi Development Authority will offer appropriate housing options. The authorities will give you all the information you need about the annual lottery so you can enter your name in the draw lots and have the chance to purchase an apartment in Delhi without worrying about the cost of construction or the other requirements you must fulfill to become a homeowner in Delhi. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important information about the DDA housing scheme will be provided here.
Overview of the DDA Housing scheme
Delhi Development Authority is a housing development authority that is currently located in Delhi. They have lately constructed several housing options for Delhi residents. Residents of Delhi can apply for the Delhi Development Authority’s DDA Housing Scheme by visiting the organization’s official website and completing the application available for each sort of income bracket. The availability of the houses will depend on the demand letter’s position later and other internet concerns. The lottery’s most recent draw, which included around 18335 apartments, took place on April 18, 2022. The telecast was used to conduct an online draw. The Devil Development Authority selects the lottery winners annually, and the contenders receive if they are fortunate enough to win a flat through drawing.
Also Read: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The objective of the DDA Housing Scheme
The main and the most important objective of this scheme is to provide Houses for the people of Delhi who are not in the circumstances to own one. The official authority recently announced plans to auction the DDA apartments from the previous program on a first-come, first-served basis on June 3, 2022. Those who already own a legitimate place to live in the city will not be able to rent the apartments. Due to the rising cost of land, Delhi Development Authority authorities have also decided not to launch any new housing projects. With the help of DDA, interested residents can apply for homes and plots, giving them the opportunity to live comfortably without worrying about the cost of building. Through the DDA Housing Scheme 2023, the public will have no trouble choosing from a variety of dwelling options.
Key highlights of DDA Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|DDA Housing scheme
|The Delhi Government
|Apartments will be provided to the people by DDA
|To provide houses to people who cannot afford them
|Residents of Delhi
- The candidate must be at least eighteen years old and an Indian citizen.
- The applicant is not permitted to hold any residential plot or apartment greater than 67 square meters in the metropolitan areas of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment, either in their own names or the names of their spouses or dependent relatives. This includes unmarried children.
- Only one application may be submitted by a candidate.
- Although a husband and wife can apply for the plan independently, only one of them will be able to keep the apartment if both are chosen in the draw.
- The application fee for the higher category must be paid if the applicant wants to apply under more than one.
- If a combined application is submitted under the reserved SC/ST category, then the family should be the joint applicant.
- The applicant must be a member of the reserved category if a joint application is filed under the war widows, disabled individuals, ex-servicemen, or other restricted categories. The joint applicant must also be a family member.
- The applicant seeking under the economically disadvantaged segment apartments category may have an annual income of no more than INR 3 lakh, either individually or jointly. The annual income of the household cannot be more than INR 10 lakh.
Also Read: Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme
Sector-wise details of the Flats and Flat Prices
|Type of flat
|No. of flats
|Area in sq meter
|Rs 1.97-2.14 crore
|Rs 99 lakh-1.03 crore
|Dwarka, Sector 18B
|Rs 1.17-1.23 crore
|Nasirpur, Dwarka and Paschim Vihar
|Rs 69-73 lakh
|Jasola Sector 8
|Rs 98 lakh-1.18 crore
|Vasant Kunj Sector B Pkt 2
|Rs 97 lakh- 1.17 crore
|Vasant Kunj Block F
|Rs 1.15-1.4 crore
|Dwarka Sector 19B
|Rs 1.14-1.24 crore
|Dwarka Sector 16B
|Rs 1.16-1/.27 crore
|Rs 66 -85 lakh
|Rohini Sector 23
|Rs 58-66 lakh
|Dwarka Sector 1, 3, 12, 19
|Rs 59-86 lakh
|Rs 40-57 lakh
|Dwarka Sector 23B
|Rs 22 lakh
|Rohini Sector 20, 21, 22, 28, 29
|Rs 21-35 lakh
|Narela Sector A-9
|Rs 17-18 lakh
|Rs 25.2 lakh
|Rs 28-29 lakh
|Narela, Sector A-5, A-6
|Rs 7-8 lakh
|Registration for online bidding begins
|Last date for online registration and payment of EMD
|Online bidding for residential, institutional, and function sites
|Online bidding for industrial, group housing, and shops.
|Online bidding for commercial, kiosk, and restaurant sites
- The following paperwork is needed to complete the online application:
- The applicant’s signature in a jpeg files no larger than 50 kilobytes
- The applicant’s passport-sized photo in jpeg format, no more than 50 kb in size
- Joint applicant’s signature in a jpeg files no larger than 50 kilobytes
- Joint applicant’s passport-sized photo in jpeg format, no more than 50 kb in size
- Landline Number; 24624487,
- Email; firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Landline number; 24619946,
- Email; email@example.com
The Delhi government has recently as scheme DDA Housing scheme for the people of Delhi. For everyone who is unable to obtain a home because of a variety of conditions or other financial issues, the Delhi Development Authority will offer appropriate housing options.
Due to the rising cost of land, Delhi Development Authority authorities have also decided not to launch any new housing projects. With the help of DDA, interested residents can apply for homes and plots, giving them the opportunity to live comfortably without worrying about the cost of building.
The candidate must be at least eighteen years old and an Indian citizen. The applicant is not permitted to hold any residential plot or apartment greater than 67 square meters in the metropolitan areas of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment.