The government of Andhra Pradesh first launched a scheme in 2017 known as the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme. This scheme was launched by the chief minister, who at the time was Mr. YS Rajasekhar Reddy Garu. On Monday, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced the enhanced YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 Scheme, which will allow beneficiaries to receive free treatment up to Rs 25 lakh. The YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme is an upgraded version of the previous scheme. The annual health insurance coverage has been increased also; he started the new YSR Aarogyasri card distribution. Keep reading this article for further information, all the important details have been mentioned here.
Dr YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 launched
The upgraded YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme, which was introduced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, will cover medical expenses up to ₹25 lakh for anyone with an annual income of up to ₹5 lakh. Additionally, he started the new YSR Aarogyasri card distribution. The qualifying requirements were also modified to allow participants in the scheme to receive rewards up to Rs 5 lakh annually. Considering the project’s revolutionary, Jagan stated that the policy would cover 4.25 crore individuals from 1.48 crore families. This way People won’t be able to get trapped in a debt trap because of the increased cost of medical treatments nowadays.
Also Read: Aarogyasri Card Status
The objective of YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme
The main and most important objective of the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 Scheme is to provide people with the utmost quality treatment without any barriers. Because every person in this country deserves to get the required treatment. The YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 Scheme has been launched to give financial support to all the underprivileged individuals in the state of Andhra Pradesh who are unable to pay for their medical expenses or who are unable to have procedures that are necessary for them to live healthy lives. This program’s adoption will result in a significant drop in Andhra Pradesh’s death rate. The plan covers a wide range of illnesses to ensure that the people of AP receive good-quality treatment.
Key highlights of the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Aarogyasri scheme
|CM of Andhra Pradesh
|Residents of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide cashless medical treatment
|Up to 25 lakhs
- The applicant’s total land area, including both dry and wet property, cannot be less than 35 acres.
- Families that pay municipal property taxes for less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. yds.) must be the applicant’s requirement.
- Additionally qualified are contract, part-time, outsourcing, and sanitation workers earning more than Rs 5 lakh annually.
- Additionally, applicants may be private sector workers in the public sector or honorary compensation employees.
- The applicant is not eligible for the plan if they own more than one car.
- Families up to Rs 5 lakh in income tax filing status are also qualified.
Also Read: YSR Aarogyasri Card Download
YSR Aarogyasri coverage treatment coverage details
- On Monday, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced an updated YSR Aarogyasri program, which will allow beneficiaries to receive free treatment up to Rs 25 lakh.
- The qualifying requirements were also modified to allow participants in the scheme to receive rewards up to Rs 5 lakh annually.
- Additionally, he started the new YSR Aarogyasri card distribution.
- Declaring the project revolutionary, Jagan stated that the policy would cover 4.25 crore individuals from 1.48 crore families.
Benefits of YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme
- The YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme was first launched by the Andhra Pradesh government in 2017.
- The chief minister at the time, Mr. YS Rajasekhar Reddy Garu, introduced this program.
- The improved YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 plan, which will enable recipients to receive free treatment up to Rs 25 lakh, was announced by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday.
- The earlier system has been improved with the launch of the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0.
- Along with increasing the yearly health insurance coverage, he also initiated the new YSR Aarogyasri card distribution.
- The goal of the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 program is to offer everyone access to the best possible care without any obstacles.
- Because everyone in this nation is entitled to the necessary medical care.
Insurance coverage details
- Health camps and networks offer these services as part of the scheme’s cashless services. Upon request, beneficiaries and registered family members receive an annual coverage of ₹25,000,000 per household.
- One unique feature of this plan is that it covers illnesses that the beneficiary had before participating in the program.
- Additionally covered by the Dr. YSR Aarogyasri program are post-hospitalization procedures, which can be costly in and of themselves.
Also Read: YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
YSR Aarogyasri surgery list
- ENT Surgery;
- General Surgery;
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics;
- Glaucoma surgery;
- Orthopaedic Surgery & Procedures;
- Surgical Gastroenterology;
- Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- Paediatric Surgeries;
- Myringoplasty; Genitourinary Surgeries;
- Surgical Oncology; Medical Oncology; Radiation Oncology;
- Plastic Surgery;
- Open Radical Prostatectomy;
- Critical Care; General Medicine; Infectious Diseases;
- The Chief Minister declared that the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme’s second phase will start on January 1.
- According to him, 4,56,018 diagnostic tests and 60,27,843 examinations were performed during the program’s initial phase.
- Senior authorities in attendance included Chief Secretary Dr. KS Jawahar Reddy, Special CS (medical and health) MT Krishna Babu, and Health Minister Vidadala Rajini.
YSR Aarogyasri scheme 2.0 application form
To fill the application form for YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme follow these steps;
- Enter your ID and password to get into your account.
- Open the online application form, complete all the needed fields, and attach the necessary files.
- Check and send in the finished application, and make sure you have a printout with you for future use.
- Present your White Card or Health Card, along with any applicable medical reports, to any PHC, CHC, Area Hospital, District Hospital, or government hospital that is closer to you to receive the advantages of the program.
- In each of these hospitals, a facilitator by the name of Arogya Mithra will be on hand to help you register, facilitate your care, and guide all available services.
Details mentioned under YSR AarogyasriApplication Form
- Family details
- Ration card details
- Family income details
- Details of land holding or ownership
- Property tax details
- Card owned by the applicant
Toll-free number; 104
Through the Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing the innovative Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Under the program, BPL families can receive financial support to cover their catastrophic medical requirements.
At first the scheme used to provide coverage up to 5 lakhs for each family per year. But now under the upgraded version of this scheme 25 lakhs will be providedannually.
You can avail yourself of the benefits of the scheme by approaching any PHC / CHC / Area Hospital / District Hospital or any of the government hospitals nearer to you.