As you all are aware the government of India implements a digital India campaign. Under this campaign, various kinds of services are being made available online. Keeping this in mind the Government of Telangana has also launched the Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List online. Now beneficiaries will be able to check the complete list through the official website. This article will cover complete information regarding the Telangana hospital list. So if you are interested in getting complete information regarding the aarogyasri Telangana hospital list you are requested to go through the details provided in the article till the end
Overview of Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List covers a list of all the hospitals that are impaneled under the aarogyaSri Telangana scheme. To check the name of all the empanelled hospitals beneficiaries can visit the official website. Other than that beneficiaries can also visit the department office to check the complete hospital list. The availability of hospital lists online will bring transparency to the system. As of now, beneficiaries will not be required to visit any government offices to check the hospital list. This system will save a lot of time and money. With the implementation of the aarogyasri scheme, the health of the beneficiaries will also be improved. Now beneficiaries will not be required to depend on anyone for their health-related expenses
Also Read: Rajiv Aarogyasri Telangana
Objective of Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
- The main objective of the Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List is to make the list of all the hospitals available to the citizens
- Now applicants will not be required to visit any government offices to check their Telangana aarogyasri hospital list
- As this list will be made available online
- This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
Key Highlights of Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
|Name of the scheme
|Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
|Government of Telangana
|Citizens of Telangana
|To provide the facility of checking hospital list online
|Mode of application
|Health insurance coverage
|Rs 10 lakh
Eligibility Criteria for Aarogyasri Telangana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- The applicant must belong to below poverty line category
List of Hospitals under Aarogyasri Telangana
Aarogyasri hospitals list in Hyderabad
- Osmania General Hospital – Afjalgunj -Hyderabad.
- Gandhi Hospital – Secunderabad – Hyderabad.
- District Hospital- Koti – Hyderabad.
- Kamineni Hospital -LB Nagar-Hyderabad.
- Yashodha Hospital- Malakpet- Hyderabad.
- Basavatharam Indo-American Cancer Hospital -Hyderabad.
- MNJ Cancer Hospital – RedHills – Hyderabad.
- Mahavir Hospital- Hyderabad.
- Shresta Orange Hospital- LB Nagar- Hyderabad.
- Titan Bricilicone Hospital- Hayathnagar- Hyderabad.
Also Read: Aarogyasri Surgery List Telangana
Telangana Aarogyasri Hospitals in Warangal
- Aarogyamatha Udumala Hospital – WARANGAL.
- Sri Sharanya Nursing Home and Critical Care – WARANGAL.
- Sai Care Hospital – WARANGAL.
- Adithya Hospital – WARANGAL.
- Amrutha Childrens Nursing Home – WARANGAL.
- Kalyani Hospital – WARANGAL – WARANGAL.
- Laxmi Narasimha Hospital – WARANGAL.
- Govt Maternity Hospital – Hanmakonda – WARANGAL.
- Govt Maternity Hospital – WARANGAL.
- Area Hospital – Jangoan – WARANGAL.
- Area Hospital – Mahaboobabad – WARANGAL.
Aarogyasri Hospitals in Adilabad
- Area Hospital – Mancherial- Adilabad- Adilabad.
- District Hospital- Adilabad- Adilabad.
- Thirumala Nursing Home -Nirmal-Adilabad .
- Rims Hospital- Adilabad- Adilabad.
Aarogyasri Hospitals in Karimnagar
- Apollo Reach Hospital – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Area Hospital – Siddipet – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Area Hospital – Jagityal – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Siva Rama Hospital – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Sri Rama Multi Speciality Hospital – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Dr Laxman Institute Of Orthopedics – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Sai Ram Multi Specialty Hospital – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- Area Hospital – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
- SUSHRUTHA CANCER HOSPITAL – Karimnagar – Karimnagar.
Telangana Aarogyasri Hospitals in Khammam
- CURE EMERGENCY HOSPITAL – Khammam – Khammam.
- Mamatha General And Super Speciality Hospital – Khammam.
- Area Hospital – Kothagudem – KHAMMAM – Khammam.
- Area Hospital – Badrachalam -KHAMMAM .
- Sri Ram Kidney Infertility and Laparoscopic Centre – KHAMMAM.
- District Hospital – Khammam.
- New Life Emergency And Multi-Speciality Hospital – Khammam
- Shyamala Hospital – KHAMMAM – Khammam.
- Srujan Ortho And Accident Care Hospital – Khammam.
- Hope Super Speciality Hospital – Khammam – Khammam.
Aarogyasri Hospitals in Mahbubnagar
- Shadnagar-Chc – Mahbubnagar – Mahbubnagar.
- Area Hospital – Gadwal – Mahbubnagar – Mahbubnagar.
- District Hospital – Mahbubnagar – Mahbubnagar.
- Area Hospital – Wanaparthy – Mahbubnagar.
- Area Hospital – Narayanpet – Mahbubnagar.
- S.V.S Hospital – Mahbubnagar – Mahbubnagar.
- Govt General Hospital- Mahbubnagar – Mahbubnagar.
Aarogyasri Hospitals in Medak & Secunderabad
- Area Hospital- Medak- Medak.
- Dist Hospital – Sanga Reddy – Medak.
- Maternity And Child Health Hospital – Siddipet- Medak.
- District Hospital- SANGA REDDY- Medak.
- G.G.H Sanga Reddy hospital – SANGA REDDY – Medak
- MNR Medical College And Hospital – SANGA REDDY – Medak.
- Govt General Hospital, Sangareddy – Medak.
- District Hospital – Tandur – RANGA REDDY – RANGA REDDY.
- Pushpagiri Eye Hospital – Secunderabad.
- Yashoda hospitals – Secunderabad – Secunderabad.
Telangana Aarogyasri Hospitals in Nizamabad
- Area Hospital – Kamareddy – NIZAMABAD.
- Area Hospital – Bodhan – Nizamabad.
- Area Hospital – Banswada – NIZAMABAD.
- District Hospital – NIZAMABAD.
- Pragathi Hospital – Nizamabad – Nizamabad.
Benefits of Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
- Aarogyasri Telangana hospitals have been made available online
- Through this list, beneficiaries will be able to check which hospitals are empanelled under the aarogyasri scheme
- All the beneficiaries will be able to avail cashless treatment through these hospitals
- Now beneficiaries of the scheme will not be required to depend on anyone to get financial assistance for their medical treatment
- The Government of Telangana is going to provide them with financial assistance
- This scheme will improve the health condition of the beneficiaries
- Other than that the beneficiary will also become self-dependent
Also Read: TS Aarogyasri Card Download
About Telangana Aarogyasri 2024
Telangana Aarogyasri Scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana. Under this scheme, cashless treatment is provided to the beneficiaries up to a limit of rupees 10 lakh per annum. All those citizens who belong to below poverty line category will be able to avail benefits of this scheme. To get the benefit of the Telangana Aarogyasri Scheme applicants are required to submit their application through online and offline mode. With the implementation of the scheme, the health condition of the beneficiary will be improved. Other than that the beneficiary will not be required to depend on anyone to get financial access to various health-related facilities. The Government of Telangana is going to provide health facilities free of cost
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Ration card etc
Check Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List Online
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website of the aarogyasri scheme
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the home page, you are required to click on the aarogyasri Hospital list
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On the page, you have to enter the requested information
- After that, you have to click on the view list
- Required information will be on your computer screen
District Wise List
|Komaram Bheem asifabad
The Government of Telangana has launched the hospital list online. Now beneficiaries will be able to check the names of all the empanelled hospitals online
Yes, the hospital list can be checked through offline mode. For checking the hospital list offline beneficiaries are required to visit the department office
In case of facing any kind of difficulty, beneficiaries can contact the helpline number. Complaints can also be submitted online
Health insurance coverage up to Rs 10 lakh per annum is provided through the scheme.