The Andhra Pradesh state has developed a remarkable programme that will assist all of these categories of vulnerable women in creating their own career prospects, so they no longer need to worry about their financial issues. The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023, which was introduced by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Andhra Pradesh government, is known by its full name. With the help of this programme, minority women in Andhra Pradesh will receive a pension of Rs. 75,000. Only Andhra Pradesh citizens are eligible to apply for this state-run scheme. Online applications will soon be available for this programme, for which you can submit an application. The scheme’s execution will give women access to a variety of advantages. Today, we’ll walk you through every detail of this platform and explain everything from status to registration requirements to how to apply to a scheme.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On August 12, the Andhra Pradesh chief minister introduced the YSR Cheyutha Scheme through video conference from the camp headquarters, which is located at Tadepalli in Amaravati. Women will receive financial aid under this plan. This programme has a 17000 crore rupee budget, of which the government has set aside 4,687 crores this fiscal year. The sum would be immediately deposited into the scheme beneficiary’s bank accounts. It should be emphasised that this programme will provide rewards to all women who meet the eligibility requirements after turning 45 as of August 12 of each year. Women who are 45 to 60 years old and who identify as SC, ST, or BC are eligible for financial help under this programme in the number of Rs. 18,750.
Also Check: Amma Vodi Scheme
Key Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh chief minister|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Objective||To financially help the women|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicant must be a resident of Andra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Womens of AP|
|Official Website||YSR Cheyutha|
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The following list includes the following objectives of the plan:
- The recipients of the women’s benefits under the YSR Cheyutha scheme of Andhra Pradesh will receive benefits totalling Rs. 75,000.
- The annuity amount will be divided into four equal payments of Rs. 18750 each per year.
- The amount will be updated in the recipient party’s ledgers.
- The strategy has been enhanced to support women. The Andhra Pradesh government would provide cash benefits to women in the amount of Rs. 75,000 per annum.
- The receiver includes women who are low-paid and in difficult financial situations.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister has also mentioned that 8 lakh widows and single women who are between the ages of 45 and 60 receive pensions at a rate of Rs. 27000 annually and an additional Rs. 18750 annually, for a total of Rs. 45750 annually. In order to boost the rural economy and turn Cheyutha plan beneficiaries into shareholders in these enterprises, the Chief Minister further stated that the government had inked memorandums of understanding with a number of them, including Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited, and others. The Andhra Pradesh government intends to encourage female entrepreneurs through this programme.
When applying for the programme, the candidate must adhere to the following qualifying requirements:-
- The candidate must reside in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A woman must be a candidate.
- The candidate must come from a minority group.
- The applicant must be at least 45 years old.
- A candidate must be younger than 60 years of age.
Check Also: Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme
Beneficiaries’ bank accounts have been credited with Rs. 4339.39 billion
The YSR Cheyutha initiative was established to offer financial support to women from minority and SC/ST/OBC communities. The goal of this programme is to enhance women’s quality of life so they can achieve financial independence. Each beneficiary receives Rs. 18750 per year through this programme. The government will now offer this program’s benefits for the second year in a row. The Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, transferred Rs 4339.39 crores from his camp office to the bank accounts of 23,14,342 recipients on June 22, 2021.
- 23.14 lakh women between the ages of 45 and 60 will receive the benefit through the YSR Cheyutha scheme for a period of four years.
- In order for every state beneficiary to receive the benefits of this scheme, Rythu Bharosa Kendra in every village would also make particular provisions for its implementation.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme will begin to be implemented by the Andhra Pradesh state government on August 12th, 2020. For this reason, on August 3rd, 2020, the government and three businesses—Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble—signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) (P&G). In the presence of the chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the MOU was inked. Sanjiv Mehta, the chairman and managing director of HUL, Sanjiv Puri, the executive director of ITC, and Madhusudan Gopalan, the CEO of P&G India, all participate through video conference. More than 25 lakh women in the state would receive marketing opportunities and technical assistance from these businesses. For this programme, the government would spend Rs 4,500 crore.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Budget
The Andhra Pradesh administration unveiled the state budget for the upcoming fiscal year on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, during the Assembly in Velagapudi. The state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was given by finance minister B Rajendranath Reddy for the twenty-one welfare programmes that the state government runs in honour of late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the state’s citizens. One of these is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, for which the government approved Rs. 6,300 crores in the budget.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List 2022
You must follow the detailed steps outlined below in order to check your beneficiary list:
- Initially, you must visit the YSR Cheyutha website YSR Cheyutha.
- On your screen, a list of districts will appear.
- You must choose your district.
- The next step is to choose your Mandal.
- You must now choose your secretariat.
- The list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will appear after choosing the secretariat.
- Check this list to see if your name is there.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- You must first visit the official website.
- You must now click the link that says “know your secretariat.”
- You will now see a list of the district in front of you.
- You need to select the district link.
- You then need to select your Mandal.
- You can check your name on the secretariat list once you’ve chosen Mandal by selecting it.
Procedure for Login under YSR Cheyutha
- You must first visit the official website.
- You must now click the link that says Login.
- The login page will open on your screen, where you have to enter your Username, Password and Captcha code.
- After that click on the Login button.
- If you have more enquiry regarding the scheme then email at- email@example.com