On June 3, 2021, the Andhra Pradesh government began building over 15.6 lakh YSR dwellings under the YSR Jagananna Shelter Program/AP Housing scheme in an effort to provide housing for the needy. About Rs, 28,000 crores are anticipated to be spent by the state government on the YSR housing scheme/AP housing. After the first phase of the initiative is finished by 2022, another 12.7 lakh dwellings are expected to be built as part of AP.housing in the second phase at a cost of Rs 22,860 crores. The Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited is in charge of carrying out the YSR housing program (APSHCL). You can find all the information you need about the plan on this website, including the qualifying requirements, the application process, the recipient list, and a tonne of other important details.
About YSR Housing Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has purchased 68.361 acres of land as part of the YSR housing scheme’s initial phase. The worth of this land is Rs 23,535 crores. A total of Rs 28,800 crore was invested in the plan, which resulted in the construction of almost 16 lakh homes at a cost of Rs 1.8 lakh apiece. Currently, the second phase of the YSR housing scheme is being developed, and it is expected to be completed in three years. Construction on the second phase of the YSR housing scheme began on December 25, 2020. Beneficiaries who are women will receive 30,75,755 homes from the state. Additionally, on December 25, 2020, work will begin on the construction of 15,60,000 homes. The execution of this plan will allow the state’s low-income residents to realize their goal of home ownership.
Also Read: AP Ration Card Status
Key Highlights of YSR Housing Scheme
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme 2023|
|Objective||To provide houses for poor families|
|Announced By||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Launch Date||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andra Pradesh|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Official Website||Housing Scheme|
Objective of YSR Housing Scheme
To help underprivileged households in Andhra Pradesh, the YSR Housing Scheme has been established. This programme was introduced by Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. The execution of this plan will allow the state’s low-income residents to realize their goal of home ownership. By 2023, all eligible state residents will get homes under this programme. The first phase of this programme would see the construction of almost 15.6 lakh homes. The government plans to invest Rs 28084 crore towards the construction of 15.6 lakh homes. From his camp office, Andhra Pradesh’s chief minister personally lay the first brick-in-housing colonies on June 3, 2021. The Chief Minister said on this occasion.
Benefits of YSR Housing Scheme
Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, has also emphasized the fact that 30 types of artisans, such as carpenters, masons, painters, plumbers, etc., would be employed for the construction of these housing complexes. The YSR housing Scheme would produce close to 21 crore labour days. Each district will also have a brand-new joint collector post that will keep an eye on how the YSR housing plan is being implemented. By June 2022, 175 assembly constituencies would have finished around 15.6 lakh homes. By 2023, the government hopes to complete the second phase of construction on another 12.70 lakh homes, at a cost of about Rs 22860 crores.
- Facilities Offered by the YSR Housing Program
Every dwelling unit will also receive two tube lights, four bulbs, an above-water storage tank, two fans, and 20 tonnes of sand for free from the government. These colonies will have first-rate infrastructure resources. Anganwadi facilities, libraries, playgrounds, schools, marketplaces, etc. will also be constructed in these colonies. Anyone interested in taking advantage of the YSR housing Scheme can submit an application at the closest village or ward office. Within 90 days of enrolling, the recipient will begin receiving benefits under this programme.
- Infrastructure to Receive Investment of Rs. 34000 Crores
In addition, the government would invest 34,000 crores to build the roads, power, lighting, drinking water, drainage, and other necessary infrastructure in these housing complexes. The underprivileged have received over 31 lakh home plots so far. The housing programme will assist one in four households in the state. The Chief Minister further emphasized how this programme will develop approximately four new districts with new housing complexes and give dwellings to over 1.2 crore people from 31 lakh households.
Unveiling of the YSR Housing Scheme Layout
The Gunkalam colony’s design was launched on December 30, 2020, by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. With 12301 plots spread across an area of 397 acres, this is the state’s biggest home site plan. After the work on building homes is over, the chief minister also informed the officials that this Gunkalam layout would become a Nagar Panchayat. All necessary infrastructure, including roads, drinking water, power, schools, hospitals, police stations, parks, libraries, RBKs, health clinics, banks, etc., will be present in this plan. Additionally, he stated that the YSR housing Scheme will build future communities in addition to residences.
- The site would have a market value of Rs 3 lakh in the Gunkalam neighbourhood, and after the building is finished, it will be worth Rs 6 to 7 lakh.
- The beneficiaries will receive these homes at no cost. Around 30.75 lakh beneficiaries have been selected for the YSR Housing Scheme throughout the state, and 28.30 lakh homes would be built in two phases.
- Additionally, 2.62 lakh TIDCO apartments will be built. 15.60 lakh of the 28.30 lakh homes will be built in the first phase, costing 7,000 crores, and the remaining 12.70 lakh homes would be erected the following year.
YSR Housing Scheme’s Current Status
As you are all aware, the impoverished residents of Andhra Pradesh will receive free homes as part of the YSR housing programme. The chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, informed the officials that the distribution of homes under the Patta house site project had reached 9,668 homes and had been postponed till January 20, 2021. To date, the distribution of residences around the state has been around 39%. The majority of the 17000 YSR Jagananna colonies have already finish, and the other ones will follow as soon as feasible. Additionally, the Chief Minister has instructed the bureaucrats to quickly address the disputes surrounding housing site allocation.
The state government has committed to giving all qualify beneficiaries of the YSR Housing Scheme a home within 90 days, and this list will post at the village/ward secretariat. The processes must complete within the allotted time frame, according to the officials.
Energy Efficient Homes under the YSR Housing Scheme
At the hamlet of Komaragiri, the Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, will dedicate a model home. The homes that are deliver as part of the YSR Housing Scheme will be energy-efficient. These homes are being constructs with the help of APSECM and in support of the BEE and SWISS confederation. Innovative Indo-Swiss energy-efficient and thermally pleasant construction technologies will use in homes built under the YSR Housing Scheme. By using this technique, the temperature will drop by 2 to 4 degrees. Additionally, this technology will guarantee a 20 percent reduction in power use and will support a secure and healthy environment. The homes built as part of the YSR Housing Scheme will offer sufficient, acceptable housing and necessary utilities, which would eventually improve the quality.
Budget Support For Housing Program
The budget of the state of Andhra Pradesh for the fiscal year 2020–2021 was formally announce by the state government on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, according to Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy. The provision of funds for the twenty-one welfare programs administered under the names of Late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to offer financial assistance to the needy people was one of the state budget’s primary highlights. The social programmes received top attention from the YSR administration despite the COVID crisis and dire financial circumstances. The government has approved Rs 3,691.79 crore this year for the housing industry.
The YSR housing scheme candidate must be a permanent resident of the state and must not own their own home or property in order to include in the YSR Housing Scheme 2022. They should be able to show caste documents in addition to APL/BPL ration cards.
- Aadhaar address verification
- Financial passbook
- Certificate of domicile
- Income statement
- Mobile phone picture
Also Check: Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme
Application Procedure to apply under YSR Housing Scheme 2023
- The applicant first visit the Housing Scheme Website of YSR Housing Scheme 2022.
- Homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Registration\Login button.
- Select one of these choices, then carefully fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- Before submitting the application, please double-check it.
- Now click the submit button to complete the form’s submission.
- The YSR Housing Scheme Application Form should be print out and store securely for later use.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
- You must visit the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation’s official website right away to see if your name is on the recipient list.
- Select Beneficiary Search from the homepage.
- A new page will then open in front of you where you must either input your beneficiary ID, UID, or ration card number before clicking on search.
- On the screen of your computer will be the Beneficiary Status.
Procedure to Login under YSR Housing Scheme
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Official website.
- Before you, the Home page will load.
- Sign-in is the only homepage that has to click.
- You will see a new page appear where you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- You must then click the login button.
YSR Housing Scheme Final List
As you are all aware, the Andhra Pradesh government has chosen to give free homes to Ugadi as part of the YSR housing programme. To apply for this programme, Andhra Pradesh residents must visit the official website and submit their applications there. The final selection list for the YSR housing programme will be public by the Andhra Pradesh government. All those whose names are on this list will receive houses right now. People who haven’t yet applied for this programme are welcome to do so and receive the benefit.
- The Advantage Anyone who wants to verify the housing programme first has to go to the official website.
- You can choose to be on the final beneficiary list on the YSR Housing website.
- Select this option, then carefully fill out all the fields.
- Now that you have followed all the steps, you will see the beneficiary list.
- For any query, you may contact via given contact
- Toll free contact number 1100
- Email id- email@example.com