The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023 for women from underprivileged communities. According to the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, the Chief Minister has deposited an amount of around 536 crores into the bank accounts of female beneficiaries. The beneficiaries’ beneficiaries’ unrestricted bank account has received this amount. We will give you all the information on the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme on this page. We will also provide you with all the eligibility requirements, documentation requirements, and other information surrounding This Scheme in this article. Also, We have also provided you with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the scheme.
About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the government intends to award a total of Rs.15,000 per year to women from the Kapu community group who are between the ages of 45 and 60. The Kapu Women will be eligible for Rs. 15,000 Per Annum under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for a very long time. The Bureau had approved allocating Rs. 1,101 crores for the scheme this year. They estimate it to cost Rs. 900 crores annually as well. The YSR Government also frequently chooses to serve the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Also Read: Smart Town Scheme Apply
Key Highlights of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Launched By||CM of Andra Pradesh|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Objective||To provide help to the underprivileged women|
|Benefits||Provide financial help|
|Eligibiity Criteria||Must be a permanent resident of AP|
|Beneficiaries||Poor women from AP|
|Official Website||Kapu Nestham|
The objective of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The program’s goal is to provide financial empowerment to Kapu women over the age of 45 by improving their living conditions and livelihood opportunities through financial support of Rs. 75,000 at a rate of Rs. 15,000 annually.
Benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The YSR Kapu Nestham system has numerous advantages, some of which are detailed in the list below:-
- The major purpose of the strategy is to boost the expectations and employment opportunities for women over 45.
- The scheme would offer financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 at a rate of Rs. 15,000 annually.
- All applicants must have an active bank account.
- The Andhra Pradesh government will now provide $75,000 in funding till March 2024.
- Additionally, Rs. 15,000 every year will last for a very long time.
- From March, the money will be lawfully saved to the competitors’ financial accounts.
YSR Kapu Nestham 4th Installment
According to the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, the Chief Minister has deposited an amount of around Rs 536.77 crore into the bank accounts of female beneficiaries. The provision of this amount of money is thought to have benefitted 3.57 lakh women in the state overall, according to the authorities. For the past three years, this administration has regularly helped financially disadvantaged women, investing almost Rs. 1,500 crores in the program. Aged 45 to 60, financially disadvantaged women are helped through this program. The organization plans to provide subsidies totaling about $15,000 a year. Furthermore, this program helped roughly 70 men and women from the Kapu and other communities who were lacking.
YSR Kapu Nestham Provided Benefits to 3.57 lakh Women
As you are all aware, the YSR Kapu Nestham initiative was established to offer women from the Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and Telugu communities financial aid in the number of Rs. 15,000 every year for five years. On September 16th, 2023 YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, distributed a sum totaling Rs. 536 crores under this scheme. Benefits would go to 3,57,244 women from the Kapu, Balija, Ontario, and Telugu communities.
The beneficiaries’ beneficiaries’ unrestricted bank account has received this amount. Other than that, the Chief Minister has also instructed bankers to not use this money for clearing old dues.
- The beneficiaries’ beneficiaries’ unrestricted bank account has received this amount. The Chief Minister has also told banks not to use this money to pay off past due debts.
- The Chief Minister further emphasized that the government has spent a total of Rs.982 crores on this scheme so far, out of the Rs.12,126 crores it has spent on the Kapu community over the past two years through various welfare scheme.
Apply for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
As you are all aware, many recipients were overlooked during the program’s initial phase. These women have now been granted a second opportunity by the Andhra Pradesh government. The Andhra Pradesh government has given recipients who weren’t included in the first round of applications a month to submit their applications. Recently, the women’s bank accounts received a credit of Rs 143 crores (95,245 beneficiaries). In accordance with this programme, the government will give women from the Kapu, Balija Ontari, and Telga villages financial support totaling Rs. 15000 over the course of five years. The YSR Kapu Nestham initiative provided benefits to 3,30,605 women in total.
When submitting an application for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:-
- The benefits of the scheme are available to Andhra Pradesh state residents who live there permanently.
- Women who are interested in the scheme must belong to the Kapu people group.
- The age range for applicants should be between 45 and 60 years old.
- The applicant needs to be accepted by BPL.
- The Family should have established pay scales.
- Candidates whose families include government officials or retired individuals are ineligible to apply.
- The Family shouldn’t have a personal four-wheeler.
- Candidates may apply for the scheme if their family owns tractors, cars, and taxis.
- There should be no relative paying income tax.
- In rural areas, the absolute family income must not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Every month in urban areas, Rs. 12,000/-.
- The total amount of land owned by the families must be less than three wetland sections, ten dry land sections, or ten sections of combined wet and dry land.
- Families in metropolitan areas with no property or less than 750 square feet in developed zones are eligible to benefit from the YSR. Nestham, Kapu
When applying for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, the following documents are required:-
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
Also Check: Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme
How to Apply for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
An outline of the application process for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme are as follows-
- To begin, follow the link to the YSR Kapu Nestham website provided here.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must select the download tab on the homepage.
- Your screen will switch to a new page.
- To download the file, click the website’s link.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- Download the application form and fill all the details.
- After that click on the submit button to send the application form.
Beneficiaries of the YSR Kapu Nestham Program
The village and ward secretariat now has the list of beneficiaries for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. These procedures must be followed by women who are unaware of their status;
- The applicant first visits Navasakam’s official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- From the menu bar, select “Know Your Secretariat.”
- Search District name
- To access a link, select the (Urban or Rural) column next to the district name.
- After that search your Mandal name.
- Click the link in the column to the opposite.
- The screen will display the secretariat code.
Check the Status of Your YSR Kapu Nestham Payment
This scheme was launched by the government to offer financial support to the women of the kapu community. An SMS will be sent to the beneficiaries’ registered mobile numbers informing them of the payment status and the amount of money that has been transferred by the relevant authority. To determine whether the requested amount of money has been moved to their bank account or not, applicants can check their account balance using any method.
If you need any kind of help, regarding the scheme then visit the Official Website YSR Kapu Nestham, where you get all the necessary details.
- Or you can connect through the given E-Mail email@example.com