YSR Aarogyasri Login is an online portal provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This online portal will provide all the important details for registration and other processes. You can log in to the YSR Aarogyasri Login option and get yourself registered for this scheme. We will be providing all the important details such as required documents, eligibility criteria, benefits of this online portal, and how to do the registration and login also. Keep reading this article for further information.In addition to saving a great deal of time and money, this solution will increase system transparency. Telangana is putting this community health insurance scheme into effect. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of YSR Aarogysri Login
The Andhra Pradesh government has created an online platform for the people that will make it easier for them to do all the processes from registration to Login. The government of Andhra Pradesh offers an online platform called YSR Aarogyasri Login Online. This online resource will offer all the necessary information for the Login process and associated procedures. You can access this online portal and register for this program by logging in to the official website. All the details are mentioned discreetly on the portal. Applicants can now log to their YSR aarogyasri profiles without having to visit any government offices. The official website will provide access to this facility.
Also Read: YSR Aarogyasri Card Download
What is the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 scheme?
The YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Scheme was initially introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government in 2017. The chief minister at the time, Mr. YS Rajasekhar Reddy Garu, introduced this program. The improved YSR Aarogyasri 2.0 Scheme, which will enable recipients to receive free treatment up to Rs 25 lakh, was announced by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday. Recipients will be able to treat severe misalignment that calls for surgery and hospital stays. The illnesses will receive free medical care. To get benefits under this system, applicants must present their ration card. The earlier system has been improved with the launch of the YSR Aarogyasri 2.0. Additionally, the yearly coverage for health insurance has been enhanced; he initiated the distribution of the new YSR Aarogyasri cards.
Key Highlights of YSR Aarogyasri Login
|Name of the scheme
|TS Aarogyasri Card Download
|Government of Telangana
|Citizens of Telangana
|To provide facility of downloading the card
|Mode of application
|Rs 10 lac
|YSR Aarogyasri Portal
- Candidates may also be honorary compensated employees or private sector workers in the public sector.
- If the applicant owns more than one car, they are not eligible for the plan.
- Families with income tax filing statuses up to Rs 5 lakh are also eligible.
- The candidate must live in Telangana permanently.
- The candidate must fall into one of the categories below the poverty threshold.
About YSR Aarogyasri Card
The Telangana government has the YSR Aarogyasri card online which will provide health insurance coverage to the people in need. This card will be accessible via the Internet. The state government of Telangana is putting this community health insurance scheme into effect. Families below the poverty line will receive financial security under this initiative in the form of health insurance covering up to Rs 25 lakh annually for the treatment of serious alignments requiring hospitalization and surgery. Under the program, the government has covered over 1600 procedures. To benefit from the program, the candidates can register online and download the health card.
Benefits of YSR Aarogyasri Login
- For the benefit of the people, the Andhra Pradesh government has developed an online platform that streamlines the registration and login procedures.
- YSR Aarogyasri Login Online is an online platform provided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- This web page will provide all the information required for the login procedure and related steps.
- By visiting the official website, you can register for this program and have access to this online portal.
- On the web, every detail is mentioned in private.
- Applicants no longer need to visit any government offices to log onto their YSR aarogyasri profiles.
- This facility will be accessible through the official website.
Also Read: Aarogyasri Card Status
List of Surgery Under Aarogyasri
- ENT Surgery;
- General Surgery;
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics;
- Glaucoma surgery;
- Orthopaedic Surgery & Procedures;
- Surgical Gastroenterology;
- Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- Pediatric Surgeries;
- Myringoplasty; Genitourinary Surgeries;
- Surgical Oncology; Medical Oncology; Radiation Oncology;
- Plastic Surgery;
- Open Radical Prostatectomy;
- Critical Care; General Medicine; Infectious Diseases;
Also Read: YSR Navasakam
Features of YSR Aarogyasri Login
- Time and money of the applicants will be saved through this Login option
- Applicants can easily access their profiles.
- Candidates can easily download their health cards by logging in to their profiles
- This system will bring transparency to the status.
- This online resource will offer all the necessary information for the Login process and associated procedures.
- This card will be accessible via the Internet.
- The state government of Telangana is putting this community health insurance scheme into effect.
Do YSR Aarogyasri Login online
To log in on the online web portal of YSR Aarogyasri Login you need to follow these steps;
- First, you need to visit the official YSR Aarogyasri website.
- Then a homepage will appear in front of you.
- After that in the upper right corner, you will see the login option and click on that.
- After clicking on Sign in, you will be directed to another page.
- Fill in your username ID and Login Password
- After that click on the login and hence your account will be logged in.
Contact number- 040-23547107
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing the innovative Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Under the program, BPL families can receive financial support to cover their catastrophic medical requirements.
Initially, each family could receive up to 5 lakhs in coverage per year through the initiative. However, the updated version of this scheme would now provide 25 lakhs per year.
By contacting any PHC, CHC, Area facility, District Hospital, or any nearby government facility, you can take advantage of the services offered by the program.