The Telangana Aarogyasri scheme was introduced by Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy to provide health insurance to the state’s impoverished population. Telangana Aarogyasri Card and financial protection up to five lakhs per year will be given to BPL families under this scheme. This scheme’s primary goal is to increase access to high-quality tertiary medical care for BPL families. The families that do not have the financial ability to receive good quality treatment the Telangana Aarogyasri Card will be very beneficial for them. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details have been mentioned here such as registration, downloading card, eligibility etc.
Also Check: Aarogyasri Telangana Hospitals List
Importance of the Telangana Aarogyasri Card Scheme
Having health insurance is one of the most important goals for anyone looking to protect their money. It helps in choosing the right medical care for patients both in and out of emergencies. Also, it is particularly important for the most underprivileged people in society, who at some point in their lives will not be able to afford the care they require. Without health insurance, many people from lower-income families might not be able to afford the necessary medical care, which could lead to untreated illnesses and further financial stress. As a result, the Indian state of Telangana introduced the Telangana Aarogyasri scheme, a scheme for people living in poverty to get health insurance.
Also Read: Rajiv Aarogyasri Telangana
About Rajiv Aarogyasri’s scheme
The Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme is a health insurance plan that offers people in the state of Telangana financial security and covers them financially for medical procedures and treatments. It provides coverage for medical costs up to Rs. 2 lakhs, including covering for diseases that could be fatal. This scheme is run by the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. This state government-run organization works to increase the number of people who might not be able to afford access to high-quality healthcare. The Aarogyasri Scheme will benefit the BPL families in the state of Telangana. The Aarogyasri Yojana was designed to help 233 lakh Telangana residents. Aarogyasri Cards will be given to families so they can receive cashless medical care in hospitals.
The objective of the Telangana Aarogyasri card
The main and most important objective of the Telangana Aarogyasri Card is to Provide financial assistance for people who cannot afford premium quality treatment in good hospitals. The underprivileged people will receive cashless health insurance through the Aarogyasri card. This scheme’s main aim is to provide the state’s impoverished with better health facilities. The Aarogyasri health plan card will offer a family financial protection of Rs. 5 lakhs annually. This scheme will surely be helpful and provide for Every BPL Family. All the residents of the state who belong to a BPL family will receive this card.
Also Check: Aarogyasri Surgery List
Key Highlights of Telangana Aarogyasri Card
|Name of the scheme
|Telangana Aarogyasri Card
|The Aarogyasri Health care trust
|Providing health care insurance to BPL families
|BPL residents of Telangana
|To provide good quality treatment to the people of Telangana
|Both online and offline
- Candidates must be Telangana Permanent Residents.
- Candidates must be from BPL families.
- This scheme will not benefit those beneficiaries who are covered by another health insurance plan.
- One of these Eligibility Cards is required for the candidate.
- Aarogyasri Health Card
- TAP Card
- RAP Card
- White Ration Card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card
- Annapurna Card
- Until a diagnosis is made, all beneficiaries will undergo pre-evaluations for the listed therapies.
Also Read: Telangana Health Card
Benefits of Telangana Aarogyasri Card
- At least 949 illnesses, including neurological conditions, cancer, heart disease, and renal disease, are covered under the program.
- The government provides health insurance that pays for up to Rs 5,00,000 worth of medical costs per household each year.
- The high-end approach would pay out Rs 10 lakh.
- Program participants can obtain healthcare services from a network of certified hospitals. These healthcare facilities include hospitals that are both public and private.
- To treat the illnesses covered by the plan, hospital stays, diagnostic tests, surgeries, and other medical treatments are covered by the program.
- The program is financed by the government, and beneficiaries are not required to pay premiums.
- Beneficiaries can submit claims via the Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme website or at designated sites.
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- BPL Card Number
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
Also Read: Congress Guarantee Card Registration
Coverage details under Aarogyasri card
- The program pays for the treatment of at least 949 ailments, including neurological disorders, cancer, heart disease, and kidney disease.
- The cost of Cochlear Implant Surgery with Auditory Verbal Therapy can be covered for insured members up to a maximum of Rs. 6.50 lakhs, even if the scheme’s maximum total insured is Rs. 2 lakhs.
Telangana Aarogyasri Card Apply Online
To apply for a Rajiv Aarogyasri Card, you must take the actions listed below.
- First, go to the official website.
- Your screen will show the Home Page.
- From the Home page of the Aarogyasri Telangana Official Website, select the “New Enrollment” tab.
- An application form will appear on your screen, and you must fill it out with all the necessary information.
- You then need to upload the required documents.
- You next need to click the button labeled “Submit.”
- Note: You can download the Rajiv Aarogyasri Card via the “Aayushman App” once the authorities have approved your application.
Contact No.: 040-23547107
Telangana Aarogyasri Card and financial protection up to five lakhs per year will be given to BPL families under this scheme. This scheme’s primary goal is to increase access to high-quality tertiary medical care for BPL families.
The Aarogyasri health plan card will offer a family financial protection of Rs. 5 lakhs annually. This scheme will surely be helpful and provide benefits Every BPL Family.
Candidates must be Telangana Permanent Residents. Candidates must be from BPL families. This scheme will not benefit those beneficiaries who are covered by another health insurance plan