All of the students who are unable to pay their tuition due to the financial strain on their families depend heavily on scholarships. Additionally, households in India struggle to simply afford food, therefore the government constantly creates new scholarship programmes to aid all kids who wish to study and pursue higher education. Today’s essay will discuss the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh’s Jagananna Vidya Deevena programme, which was introduced. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 was created to assist students from families with relatively modest incomes in pursuing higher education. Money under the programme will be immediately credited to the moms of pupils. Prior to now, money was transferred to college owners. We will cover all the pertinent information regarding the scholarship programme in this post, including the application form, prerequisites, needed documentation, etc.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government, particularly Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, initiated the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. All students who wish to pursue higher education but are unable to pay for it due to the financial strain on their families will get financial aid through the implementation of this programme. Even though many of the students in the state of Andhra Pradesh have excellent academic records, they are unable to pay their tuition since they cannot afford to even properly feed themselves. To assist all of those students, the chief minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena programme. The first instalment of the Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme was released by Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy on April 19, 2021, followed by instalments on July 29, July 29, November 30, 2021, March 16, 2022, and May 5, 2022.
Key Highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Implemented By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023|
|Objective||Supplying financial resources for studies|
|Benefits||Full fee reimbursement|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a student of State|
|Official Website||YSR NAVASAKAM|
Objective of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was created to assist students from families with relatively modest incomes in pursuing higher education. Money under the programme will be immediately credited to the moms of students. Encourage young people to continue their studies by promoting higher education in the state. The only way to end poverty is via education, because when one child in a community receives an education, the entire village benefits.
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The free education that will be supplied to all recipients who meet the program’s qualifying requirements, which are listed below, is one of the numerous perks of the programme that has captured the attention of Andhra Pradesh citizens. Additionally, any students who excel in their studies as evidenced by the academic evaluations issued by their hostels or by their institution itself will not be required to pay tuition costs, meal fees, or hostel fees. All of the recipients will also get financial incentives each year. The State government additionally covers the costs of accommodation and boarding for the students enrolled in Jagananna Vasathi Deevena in addition to reimbursing their tuition. The programme will provide financial aid of Rs. 20,000 to all qualifying students pursuing a degree in engineering, medical, or polytechnic studies, Rs. 15,000 to ITI students and Rs. 10,000 to polytechnic students per year in two payments.
Rewards in the Program
All of the beneficiaries who signed up for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme as announced by the chief minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh are given several incentives, as was already indicated. The full list of rewards that you will deliver to each beneficiary is shown below:
- For those students enrolled in the following programmes, including a degree in engineering, there is a tuition cost in addition to a hostel fee.
- The students will contribute Rs 20,000 annually.
- Students living in welfare hostels are not required to pay for meals.
- The following financial incentives are offered: Rs. 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- 20,000 rupees for graduate degrees and other courses; 10,000 rupees for ITI students.
Payment of Fees Under the Jagananna Vidya Deewana Program
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, released cash for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on March 16, 2022, and deposited them straight into the bank accounts of the students’ moms. The recipients’ bank accounts have been credited with a sum of Rs 709 crore. The CM camp office has served as the virtual hub for this move. The government provides a complete fee refund with this programme. On this occasion, the chief minister emphasised that education is the only gift one can offer children, and as a result, the government launched this programme. 10.82 lakh students would get 709 crores from the Andhra Pradesh government for the quarter from October to December 2021. Additionally, the Andhra Pradesh government has budgeted 27706 crores for school funding for the fiscal year 2022–2023 The allocation for this fund is up 12.52 per cent over the prior year.
First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena
The first payment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was released by Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, today, Monday, April 19, 2021. The state government has issued Rs. 671.45 crores as the first instalment. This sum will transfer straight to the mother of the beneficiary. The Andhra Pradesh government has chosen 10.88 lakh beneficiaries for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The government has committed to paying all beneficiaries’ fees under this programme. There will be a total of 4 payments of financial help. The first of these four payments, which totalled $4, was credits to the beneficiary’s account on April 19, 2021. The next three payments will be made in the months of July, December, and February, respectively.
Release Of The Second Instalment Of The Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government published the second edition of the Jagananna Vidya Deewana programme on July 29, 2021. The second instalment includes a direct deposit of Rs. 693.81 crores into the accounts of the mothers of 10.97 lakh students who are currently enrolled in higher education. The Chief Minister stated that the Andhra Pradesh government has spent Rs. 5573 crores on fee reimbursement since 2019. In order to encourage education, which will aid future generations in eradicating poverty, this programme has been introduced. By putting this plan into action, everyone will have easy access to education, which will lead to job prospects.
- The Chief Minister has also called attention to Andhra Pradesh’s 33 per cent illiteracy rate, which was reported in the 2011 census. He has also stated that Brazil, Russia, and China are ahead of India in terms of student enrollment in higher education among the BRICS countries.
- The state government is implementing programmes like Jagananna Amma Vodi, Goru Mudha, and Vidya Kanuka, Vasati Deewana to ensure that education is available to all pupils, according to the chief minister, who also stated this on this occasion. The government has invested more than 26 billion rupees in the education sector thus far.
Status of Payment for Jagananna Vidya Deevena in 2021
The State government transfer financial aid to each beneficiary bank account, so if you want to check the first instalment amount of the AP Vidya Deevena scheme, you must go to the branch of the bank that is associates with the accounts you attached to the Vidya Deevena Application form when you filled out the form. On the JVD website, no payment information or status has yet been made public.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Implementation
The execution of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme started following the declaration made by the Chief Minister, Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, on April 28, 2020. About 14 lakh state students would receive complete fee refund advantages under this programme. He approved Rs. 4000 crores for this plan in addition to the Rs. 1880 crores that were previously overdue. He said that our top priorities are health and education. The money will transfer immediately to the mother of the applicant’s bank account.
Courses Offered Through Jagananna Vidya Deevena List
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme includes a lot of courses so that all students from all disciplines are covers by the programme.
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
You can adhere to the following eligibility requirements listed below to sign up for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: –
- Employees working for the government are not eligible for the programme.
- Any member of the family who receives a pension is ineligible for the programme.
- Workers at the sanctuary are immune from the plan.
- Students enrolled in the following programmes qualify:
- The students must enrol in one of the following institutions: public or privately funded institutions connected to state universities or boards.
- The household should make less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year in income.
- Only wetlands under 10 acres, agricultural property under 25 acres, or wetlands and agricultural land under 25 acres should consider beneficiaries.
- The recipients must not be four-wheel vehicle owners (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Procedure To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The straightforward actions lists below must follow in order to apply for the scholarship program:-
- First, visit the YSR Navasakam Portal’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will load on your computer screen.
- You must choose the downloads link on the homepage.
- Click on the JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma to continue.
- You will now see the application form on your computer screen.
- This application form must download and take out print.
- Following that, you must complete all the fields in this form, including those for the village volunteer, the family head, the mother’s bank account information, validation information, etc.
- You must now provide all necessary paperwork.
- Following that, you must submit this application to the relevant department.
- You can apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme by following this approach.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The procedures listed below can follow if you want to view the list of recipients under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena programme: –
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena programme.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- To access Detailed Reports after arriving on the website, click the blue-coloured text.
- Choose the “District Name”
- Choose a location
- Whether to go rural or urban.
- List Deevena Jagananna Vidya
- Keep your Secretariat Code handy.
- Visit the website with the following to see the Eligible List
Process to Know Your Secretariat
- First, visit the YSR Navasakam’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must choose the Know Your Secretariat link on the homepage.
- You will now see a new page where you must click on your district and then choose your Mandal.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You may find details about the Secretariat on this website.
Procedure To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
- Visit YSR Navasakam’s Official website for further information.
- Before you click on the Secretariat Staff Mapping option, the home page will first open.
- The next step is to choose your district.
- Next, choose your Mandal from the given options.
- When you choose your Mandal, the necessary information will show up on your computer screen.
Steps For Login Into The Portal
- First visit the YSR Navasakam’s Official website for further information.
- Before you, the home page will load on your screen.
- You must click the login link on the homepage.
- Your screen will display a new page.
- You must enter your login, password, and captcha code on this new page.
- After that, you must click the login button.
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
We have given you all the crucial details about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in this post. You can contact the relevant department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having issues.