At yesterday’s cabinet meeting, the Assam government approved the Apun Bahan Scheme. The program is made to offer auto loan interest savings, making it easier for qualified personnel to purchase vehicles. To remember that every government employee needs safety and punctuality, the Assam State Government has introduced the Apun Bahan Scheme. The State Government launched this scheme to meet these two requirements. This suggests that providing government employees with interest subversion on their bank loans was one of the key goals of creating this program. To learn more about the Apun Bahan Scheme in Assam, read the article below. All the important details about the article will be provided.
Overview of the Apun Bahan Scheme
A vehicle is a basic need for a human being to maintain the work-life balance and carry out the daily chorus. The Assam government has authorized the launch of the Apun Bahan Scheme Assam to provide advantages to the state’s employed population. By taking advantage of the benefits of this program, all eligible state residents will be able to purchase vehicles with ease. Male, female, and disabled state employees will all be able to obtain vehicle loans at reduced interest rates through this program. In addition, the Apun Bahan Scheme Assam 2023 benefit would be given to state employees who are regular state government employees and who are between the ages of 21 and 53.
Also Read: Apun Ghar Scheme
The objective of the Apun Bahan Scheme
The primary goal of the Apun Bahan Assam Scheme is to offer eligible state employees vehicle loans at low interest. All eligible state employees can easily apply for motor vehicle loans through this scheme. This scheme will only apply a 2% interest rate on the loans. In addition, the state government has set aside Rs 12 crore for the effective running of the Apun Bahan Scheme Assam 2023. This scheme would offer motor vehicle loans with a 3% interest subsidy to women and disabled state employees. This way the people of Assam would be able to maintain the work-life balance as well as the basic needs for their livelihood.
Key Highlights of Apun Bahan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Apun Bahan Scheme|
|Launched by||The CM of Himanta Biswa|
|Benefits||To provide vehicle subsidy loans for the people of Assam|
|Application mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Official website||Will be launched soon|
- Age Certificate, Residence Proof, and Employee ID Card
- Bank Statement with Additional Information
- monthly pay stub
- Returned Check
- ID Card, Aadhaar
- An eye-catching passport photo’s
- Mobile Contact
- Pan card
Also Read: Orunodoi Scheme
Benefits of Apun Bahan Scheme
- The Apun Bahan program will aid State Government employees in getting a new car.
- Employees are free to choose gasoline, diesel, or electric vehicles.
- Male employees will receive perks of 2% interest subversion on their loan amount if they choose a gasoline or diesel vehicle.
- If a female or an employee with a disability chooses any vehicle, they will receive a 3% interest reduction on the loan amount.
- Male employees will also benefit from a 3% interest subsidy if they buy an electric vehicle.
- Loans up to 15 lakhs, or 48 times an applicant’s monthly earnings, are available.
- The Apun Bahan Yojana serves as a bridge to encourage the use of electric vehicles in the State.
- Assam’s Apun Bahan Scheme inadvertently supports the environment.
- The Apun Bahan Scheme would only be open to Assam State Employees.
- The applicant must possess documentation proving their Assam State residency.
- The applicant’s age must fall between the ages of 21 and 53.
- The loan amount’s repayment period must be less than seven years and fall within the applicant’s employment period.
- Only 15 lakhs or 48 times the applicant’s monthly salary, whichever is smaller, may be borrowed.
Also Read: Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
- The house being bought must be in the Assam state.
- The Composite Family’s combined annual income cannot be more than Rs. 20,000,000/-.
- A family that consists of a husband, a wife, and their unmarried, dependent sons and daughters is referred to as a “Composite Family”.
Download the Apun Bahan Scheme Assam Form PDF
The application forms must follow the stipulated format and be submitted by the employees through their DDOs (District Drawing and Disbursing Officers) with all necessary supporting documentation. Using the link below, you may access the Assam Government’s official website to get the Apun Bahan application form.
- Visit the following link to download the Apun Bahan application form: https://finance.assam.gov.in/schemes/detail/apun-ghar
- On the portal’s home page, you can access the “schemes and projects” option.
- To get the application form, the user must choose “Apun Ghar”.
- Assemble the appropriate attachments and complete the form with the essential information.
- The Drawing and Disbursement Officer (DDO) must receive an application that has been correctly filled out by the applicant.
This scheme Provides Interest Subversion on purchasing Vehicles. This scheme provides benefits only to the State Government Employees of the Assam State. You will be awarded a maximum of 3% interest Subversion on the loan amount.
The Apun Bahan program will aid State Government employees in getting a new car. Employees are free to choose gasoline, diesel, or electric vehicles. Male employees will receive perks of 2% interest subversion on their loan amount if they choose a gasoline or diesel vehicle
The Apun Bahan Scheme would only be open to Assam State Employees. The applicant must possess documentation proving their Assam State residency. The applicant’s age must fall between the ages of 21 and 53.
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme on the online web portal of this scheme. You can fill the form with the required documents and get yourself registered.