Dulari Kanya Scheme:- The Department of Health & Family Welfare, and the Government of Arunachal Pradesh’s Dulari Kanya scheme for girls were both announced on August 15, 2016. These schemes were introduced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh. The Dulari Kanya Scheme aims to eliminate gender preferences in childbirth, promote institutional delivery, promote child immunization, end child marriage, and generally empower women in all aspects of their lives. The girl child born in any government hospital or government-recognized private hospital must have $20,000 deposited into her fixed deposit bank account. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about this scheme will be mentioned in this article.
Overview of the Dulari Kanya Scheme
A state government scheme called the Dulari Kanya scheme aims to promote girl children. This scheme will benefit the girls in the state. In this program, the government of Arunachal Pradesh makes a fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 for every girl born at a government hospital or a private facility that has received government recognition. When the beneficiary reaches the age of 18, they may withdraw the money, but only after being verified. This will financially assist them and help them with their expenses. The government will maintain track of all expectant women so that government health facilities and institutions can conveniently offer them prenatal and antenatal care.
also read: Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
The objective of the Dulari Kanya Scheme Arunachal Pradesh
The main and most important objective of this scheme is to eradicate gender-based preferences and biases and promote institutional birthing. Also, it encourages institutional delivery, child immunization, the abolition of child marriage, and general empowerment to remove the preference for male and female offspring of women in every aspect of their lives. A unique plan from the Honorable Chief Minister on August 15, 2016, Arunachal Pradesh said that it would be referred to as the Dulari Kanya Scheme for girls. With the help of the new infant mortality program in Arunachal Pradesh, all expectant mothers will be monitored and given enhanced care to ensure a secure delivery.
Key Highlights of the Dulari Kanya Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Dulari Kanya Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Benefits||This will benefit the girl Childs and provide financial assistance to girl child|
|Beneficiaries||Girls and girl Childs of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to newborn girls until they reach the age of 18.|
|Application mode||Both offline and online.|
- The applicant must belong to one of the scheduled tribes of Arunachal Pradesh or be an Arunachal Pradesh resident by domicile or household residential certificate.
- The applicant must have been born in a public or privately vetted hospital.
- Benefits are only available to the first two (two) live female children.
also read: Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Benefits of Dulari Kanya Scheme
- The state government would give a sum of Rs. 20,000 to every girl delivered in a government hospital as part of this forward-thinking program.
- And this sum will be instantly placed into the girl children’s bank accounts.
- Up until the girl reaches the age of 18, the accrued interest will also be added.
- Encourage institutional delivery, child immunization, the abolition of child marriage, and general empowerment to remove the preference for male and female offspring.
- a copy of the hospital’s medical officer’s delivery or discharge certificate (used as documentation of institutional childbirth).
- A photocopied MCP card.
- A copy of the birth certificate provided by the birth registrar and death.
- A copy of the father’s or guardian’s scheduled tribal certificate
- or a domicile certificate (if APST is not required) demonstrates
- showing the period that parents or guardians are
- the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Two sets of group shots featuring young girls
- guardians or parents.
- A copy of the parents’ or guardians’ Aadhar cards, as well as
- if the child is registered for an Aadhar card.
also read: LIC Kanyadan Policy
How to download the Dulari Kanya Scheme Application Form
To download the Application form for the Dulari Kanya Scheme, follow these steps;
- First, you must visit the official Dulari Kanya site for this scheme.
- On the homepage of the website click for the scheme.
- After that, a link for downloading the link will open.
- Click on the link and download the pdf.
- After downloading the application form fill in the form with the required documents.
How to fill Dulari Kanya Scheme application form
- First, you must download the application form from the official website.
- Then fill it with documents that are required
- You can also fill it out offline from the government office.
- Applications for benefits under the program must be submitted in the designated form to the office of the responsible medical officer in charge or medical superintendent.
- After verification, the responsible District Medical Officer will get the paperwork from the responsible Medical Officer in Charge.
Helpline Number: – 0360-2244248
The scheme was announced on 15 August 2016 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.
Under this visionary program, the state government would provide an amount of Rs. 20,000 for a girl child born in any government hospital. This amount will directly be deposited to the bank accounts of this girl’s child
The applicant should be an Arunachal Pradesh schedule tribe or a domicile resident of Arunachal Pradesh or a household residential certificate. The applicant should be born in a government or government-recognized private hospital.
No, there is no application fee for the scheme.