In India, our central government administers a number of useful programmes. In the same way, our centre and the Ministry of Employment launched a highly beneficial programme to provide financial assistance to all workers and labourers. The E Shram Card Scheme is all we are aware of, and a large number of Indian citizens have signed up for it. For a variety of reasons, applicants might want to E Shram Card Download 2023, including those who haven’t gotten theirs yet or those who have already done so and want to do so again. We will discover how to download the card in this piece, along with its use and benefits. There are additional download techniques as well, which we shall go through in this piece.
Download E Shram Card
The Central Government of India launched the E Shram Portal at eshram.gov.in to aid labourers and employees in unorganised sectors. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi asked for millions of workers to sign up for the E Shram Card Download, and now is the perfect moment for them to start receiving the Rs 1000 payment that is one of this yojana’s benefits. The Shramik card programme is open to employees in unorganised industries. After being enrolled or registered in the programme, the employees who are eligible for it will be eligible for financial assistance. Workers who are interested in applying must first confirm that they match the prerequisites, which are listed on the eshram.gov.in website.
Key Highlights of E Shram Card Download
|Launched By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Name of Scheme||E Shram Card Download|
|Objective||To make the process of downloading E Sharm card easier for applicants|
|Benefits||Insurance upto 2 lakh|
|Procedure for Downloading E-Sram Cards||There are 3 methods available for downloading UAN, Mobile Number, Finger Print|
|Previous instalments||31st December|
|Official Website||Official Website|
Objective of E Shram Card Download
The ability to download the card from the website is primarily intended to make it simple for beneficiaries to obtain a copy of the card, even if they have just finished enrolling or have lost it. The rewards of the card in your hand are distinct.
Benefits of E Shram Card Download
The use of the internet portal to download the e-shram card has various advantages:
- First off, people who have lost their card may quickly obtain a replacement by visiting the website, logging in, and then downloading the card from there.
- After properly registering, a person may also obtain this card by downloading it from the internet.
- Similar to the Aadhar card, this card has a 12-digit number that is distinct. It demonstrates how special unorganised sector employees are, allowing the government to provide them with more benefits.
- The card can download by the beneficiaries via a computer or a mobile device, if desired.
- Many businesses check to see if someone has an E-Scram card before offering them work under their provisional contractual arrangements.
- These employees can therefore verify their E-Shame cards as part of their personal checks at private businesses in addition to the government perks they are eligible for.
Also Check: E Shram Card Balance Check
- You only need to have previously enrolled as a worker in the Shramik scheme in order to download the E-Shram Card.
- Additionally, your age must fall between 18 and 59.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
The required documentation to access the card download is
- Your account has been connected to your Aadhaar card.
- Additionally, a mobile number to receive an OTP for login purposes.
Also Check: E Shram Card Online Apply
Download E Shram Card Using Aadhar And Mobile
A cell phone number is one of the many ways to download a card.
- To get started, go to the official website of E- Sharm Portal.
- Click the Register for an e-shram link on the homepage.
- A new page will then display, where you must enter the mobile number connected to the account.
- You must then confirm the OTP that send to your mobile device.
- when a user clicks the submit button.
- The Aadhaar number that may find on your Aadhaar card must enter on a different page after you have forwarded it there.
- You must keep in mind that an Aadhar Card must first be enrolleded for an e-shram card.
- You will promote a second OTP, known as the Aadhar OTP, after entering the Aadhar number. The phone number connected to your Aadhar card receives this right away.
- You must enter the OTP that you received on your mobile device on the website in order to continue.
- You must select the download UAN card on the new page with two options that will appear.
- When you choose this option, your Shram card will show and a PDF will be printed, which you can easily present at home or at any business that prints documents.
- The UAN Number is not currently supported for downloading e-Sram cards; instead, you must use your mobile number, Aadhar card number, and one-time password (OTP).
Status of E-Shram Cards Prior to Download
Obtaining an E-Shram card will give you a special 12-digit number. This is sometimes referred to as the UAN! Which employee is a permanent employee? It never changes. If you’ve attempted to obtain it! Your e Shram Card has also vanished! By doing the things listed below, we can obtain the e-Shram Card once more.
- Follow a set of instructions if you want to find out if you can download the automobile.
- To find out whether you have been paid or not, you must check the application’s status. After checking the status, you can also see the choice to download the e-shram card.
- Visit the official website of e-Shram portal first.
- You must click the “login with a shram card” link on the homepage.
- Therefore, it’s simple since your phone number and e-shram card are already connected.
- Your phone number, which is connected to your account, is all that is required to complete the transaction.
- You must provide your mobile number before receiving an OTP that must be entered.
- To check the status of your card after signing in, click the “Check card status” link on the dashboard.
- It’s simple to determine whether you’ve been paid or not, but you must authenticate all of your details, including your photo.
- Deputy Secretary (eSHRAM Portal)
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House
- Mansingh Road. New Delhi-110001 India
- Phone number: (011) 23389928