The Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024 has been introduced by the Punjab government. Under this program, the state’s licensed private hospitals will charge bill payments on the rates imposed by the government. The official authorities have launched the Farishtey Scheme Apply Online process for all hospitals. If you live in Punjab State, then this scheme will provide all victims of traffic accidents free medical care. Under this government-sponsored program, the government covers the cost of care of the patient. The citizens of Punjab can apply for this scheme on the official web portal. Keep reading this article to know more details about the Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024.
Overview of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Under the Farishtey scheme Punjab if any person is injured and if any other person brings the injured to the hospital it will be considered as ‘Farishta’ by the government. And awarded a prize of Rs. 2,000. The scheme’s latest announcement on Monday states that anyone who carries a victim of a traffic accident to a hospital for treatment would be honored. Under the scheme, residents who are injured in incidents within the state will receive free medical care in private hospitals. Patients in Punjab will receive treatment until they can leave. Whereas in other states, care is only given for the first 48 hours. The Punjab government has made a wise decision by launching this scheme to benefit its citizens.
Also Read: ABHA Health ID Card Registration
The objective of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
The main and most important objective of the Farishtey Scheme Punjab is to give critical care to patients who have gone through a road accident. The government and Private hospitals are both being registered under this scheme to help the victims. Refunded bills will be sent to private hospitals under the program, based on government-fixed rates. Ayushman Bharat Sehat Bima Yojana private hospitals have been offered prices in line with the Farishtey Scheme 2024. Which includes a finalized rate list of 52 packages for treating accident victims. All state residents will receive the benefits of this program without difference based on their nationality, caste, or socioeconomic background. Additionally, all traffic accident victims will receive free medical care at surrounding hospitals, even private ones.
Key Highlights of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
|Name Of Scheme
|Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
|Government Of Punjab
|All citizens of the state Punjab
|Providing free treatment facilities to citizens affected by road accidents in the state
|Free treatment in case of road accidents in private hospitals
|Farishtey Punjab Portal
- The candidate must live in Punjab permanently.
- Free healthcare facilities will only be offered to victims of traffic accidents.
- The candidate needs to have all the required paperwork.
Also Read: Niramaya Health Insurance Scheme
Benefits of Farishtey Scheme
- Punjab Health Minister Dr. Balbir Singh Ji has sent out a massive notice informing the state’s residents that the Punjab Farishtey Scheme 2024 has now begun for every individual.
- The primary goal of this program is to offer free hospital care to individuals injured in traffic accidents.
- The state government will cover the whole cost of care in private hospitals.
- The state health agency has identified 52 packages for the treatment of accident victims, and the empaneled hospitals will be rewarded per the HBP 2.2 package rates established by the National Health Authority, according to newly disclosed state government documents.
- 384 hospitals in the state have participated in this program and finished the Punjab Farishtey Scheme Apply Online 2024 procedure, encompassing 238 private and 146 state hospitals.
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat Hospital List
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Features of Farishtey Scheme
- According to the Farishtey program, a person would be deemed “Farishta” by the government if someone gets hurt and someone else takes them to the hospital.
- and granted a Rs. 2,000 prize.
- Residents will receive free medical care in private hospitals under the program if they are hurt in state-related situations.
- Patients in Punjab would get care up until they are allowed to depart. In contrast, care is provided for just the first 48 hours in other jurisdictions.
- By initiating this program to assist its inhabitants, the Punjabi government has made a smart choice.
Farishtey Scheme Punjab Hospital Registration 2024
The steps listed below should be followed by hospitals that wish to finish the Farishtey Scheme Punjab Registration 2024 process to apply online for the scheme.
- First, go to the official Farishtey Punjab website.
- Click the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- On your screen, the application form will now open.
- Fill out the form with the hospital’s name, address, and other necessary information.
- Select the “Submit” button located below.
- The procedure of registering has now been finished.
- Helpline number; 2740265 PBX-4246
- Email id; email@example.com
if you live in Punjab State, then this scheme will provide all victims of traffic accidents free medical care. Under this government-sponsored program, the government covers the cost of care of the patient.
The candidate must live in Punjab permanently. Free healthcare facilities will only be offered to victims of traffic accidents.
Under the Farishtey scheme Punjab if any person is injured and if any other person brings the injured to the hospital it will be considered as ‘Farishta’ by the government. And awarded a prize of Rs. 2,000.