As a part of the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Telangana state government provided gas cylinders at an affordable price of INR 500. To help the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state the Congress government at Telangana state launched the Mahalaxmi scheme. As a part of the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Congress government provided LPG gas cylinders at a reduced price of INR 500. All the citizens of Telangana state who belong to financially backward families can benefit from a subsidized gas cylinder. All the citizens of Telangana state who clear the eligibility criteria are requested to fill out the application form before the last date 6th January 2024.
About Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana
The Congress government in Telangana state promised to provide a subsidized gas cylinder in the manifesto launch before the elections. The Congress government fulfilled the promise by launching the Mahalaxmi Scheme. Under the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Congress government will provide LPG Gas Cylinders at a reduced rate of INR 500. All the citizens who belong to financially backward families in Telangana state can avail the benefits of this scheme. This subsidized gas cylinder will decrease the household expenses of the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state. If anyone wants to avail the benefits of this scheme he can fill out the application form online on the official website.
The objective of Providing Gas Cylinder in Rs 500
The main objective of providing Gas Cylinders in INR 500 is to help the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state. This scheme will help financially unstable families reduce the cost of LPG gas cylinders. The Congress Party before coming into power promised to provide gas cylinders at a subsidized rate, Fulfilling their promise, the Congress Party launched the Mahalaxmi scheme. Under the Mahalaxmi scheme, the Congress state government will provide gas cylinders at an affordable rate of INR 500 to financially backward citizens. All citizens whose annual income is less than INR 3 lakh per year are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Also Check: Government Cancelled Gruhalakshmi Scheme
Key Highlights of Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana Apply Online
|Name of the scheme
|Telangana state government
|Gas cylinder at INR 500
|Citizens of Telangana
|Telangana Gas Cylinder Website
What is the Mahalakshmi Scheme?
The Mahalakshmi scheme was first introduced in the manifesto launched by the Congress government before the elections. Under the Mahalakshmi scheme, the women of Telangana state who are above the age of 18 years will get INR 2500 from the state government. This benefit will help to empower women in the state and make them independent. The scheme will also provide gas cylinders at a subsidized rate of INR 500 and also provide free travel in state-run buses for women of the state. All the financially unstable citizens of Telangana state can apply for the Mahalakshmi scheme. The financial assistance from the Mahalakshmi scheme will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Also Read: Praja Palana Application Form PDF
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana.
- The applicant must have a gas connection receipt number.
- The applicant must have a gas service provider name.
- The applicant must have a gas connection number.
- The applicant must have a bank account in her name.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than INR 3 lakh per year.
- The last date to apply for the gas cylinder at INR 500 under the Mahalakshmi scheme is 6th January 2024.
Also Read: Mahalakshmi Scheme Application Form
Benefits of Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana
- The selected applicants for the gas cylinder at INR 500 under the Mahalaxmi scheme will get a gas cylinder at a subsidized rate.
- This scheme will help financially unstable citizens to purchase LPG gas cylinders.
- This scheme will decrease the household expenses of financially backward families and they can use the saved money for other important things.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Also Read: Praja Palana Ration Card Form
Required Document for Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana Apply Online
- Proof of residency
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Household survey form
- Aadhar card
- Gas connection receipt or gas book
Also Read: Telangana Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana Apply Online 2024
- To apply for the Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana first unit go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Now click on Praja Palana Application Form
- Download the Application form in the language of your choice.
- Check the links here:
- A PDF file will be downloaded on your desktop.
- Print out the application form.
- Fill out all the details that are asked in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the respective authorities.
- For any query you can contact Email ID collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in
The Mahalakshmi scheme will provide subsidized gas cylinders to the Telangana state.
Under the Mahalaxmi scheme, the rate of the gas cylinder will be INR 500.
If you have any problem applying for the Gas Cylinder 500 Telangana, you can contact Email ID- collector_hyd[at]telangana[dot]gov[dot]in.
The last date to apply for a gas cylinder at INR 500 under the Telangana Mahalaxmi scheme is 6th January 2024.