IHMCL Fastag KYC Update has been launched by Indian Highway Management Company Limited for the nation’s residents. You can use this to access all kinds of services associated with Fastag devices, such as login and KYC updates. You can easily access the portal for KYC updates. FASTag is a device that immediately pays tolls using radio frequency identification technology. You can drive through the toll plaza with it attached to your car and the prepaid account placed on your windscreen. This allows for the continuous operation of cash transactions. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about the IHMCL Fastag KYC Update will be given here.
About One Vehicle One FASTag Scheme
The NHAI launched the One Vehicle One FASTag scheme. The goal of prevent usage that connects several FASTags to a single car or uses a single FASTag for many vehicles. This program intends to improve the efficiency of the Electronic Toll Collection system. And allow smooth movement at the Toll Plazas. By RBI requirements, NHAI is also requesting vehicle owners to finish the KYC process. Associated with their most recent FASTag by updating their KYC and using it smoothly. Banks will deactivate or blacklist FASTagswith insufficient KYC after January 31, 2024. This way the use of Fastag will be improved.
Also Read: Sarathi Parivahan Application Status
The objective of IHMCL Fastag KYC Update
The primary objective of the IHMCL Fastag KYC update is to stop the misuse of Fastags within vehicle owners. The intention of ban the use of a single FASTag for many cars or the linking of multiple FASTags to a single vehicle. The goal of this program is to increase the Electronic Toll Collection system’s effectiveness. and permit easy traffic flow at the toll plazas. In compliance with government guidelines. The government is asking car owners to complete the KYC procedure. By updating their KYC and seamlessly utilizing it, they are linked to their most recent FASTag. The car owners can update their KYC by visiting the official IHMCL website.
Key Highlights of IHMCL Fastag KYC Update
|Name Of Portal
|IHMCL Fastag KYC update
|Indian Highway Management Company Limited
|All citizens of the country
|To provide benefits of KYC Update online for the vehicle owners
|Fastag IHMCL Portal
- The last date for updating IHMCL FastagKyc is 31 January 2024
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Registration Certificate (RC);
- Pan Card
- The owner of the vehicle’s passport-size photograph,
- voter ID card,
- Aadhar card, and
- KYC records according to the car owner’s category
Benefits of IHMCL Fastag KYC Update
- The primary purpose of the IHMCL Fastag KYC Update is to prevent car owners from abusing their fastags.
- the goal of outlawing the connecting of several FASTags to a single vehicle or the use of a single FASTag for numerous vehicles.
- Increasing the efficacy of the Electronic Toll Collection system is the aim of this program.
- and allow for simple traffic movement at the toll booths. by governmental directives.
- Car owners are being asked by the government to finish the KYC process.
- Through the process of updating and effectively using their KYC, they are connected to their most recent FASTag.
- Car owners can go to the official IHMCL website to update their KYC.
Also Read: E Challan Parivahan
Features of IHMCL Fastag KYC Update
- For individuals who wish to have several FASTags for a single car,
- the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has started a program called One Car, One FASTag.
- The Tool Booth will benefit from this One Vehicle, One FASTag in terms of toll collection.
- NHIA wishes to keep single-car owners out of the multiple FASTag system.
- The people will instantly connect to the One Vehicle, One FASTag program after completing the KYC process.
There is no such application fee for this
How to Update IHMCL Fastag KYC 2024
Any citizen who wants to finish the IHMCL Fastag KYC Update Online 2024 procedure should do so by following the instructions provided below.
- Firstly, go to the official IHMCL Fastag Website.
- Click the Login button located on the home screen.
- In the login form, provide your password and mobile number.
- Press the Login button that appears below.
- Click the KYC button on the new page.
- The next step is to choose “Customer Type” and then fill out the appropriate fields with your passport-sized photo and address (as per address proof), as well as the necessary ID and address proof documents.
- You must check the Declaration: before entering these details. We/I attest that the documents enclosed are genuine.
- Select the “Submit” button located below.
- The KYC Update procedure is now complete.
- National Highways Authority of India G-5 & G-6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Helpline number; 1033
- Email; email@example.com
The NHAI launched the One Vehicle One FASTag scheme. The goal of prevent usage that connects several FASTags to a single car or uses a single FASTag for many vehicles.
NHAI is also requesting vehicle owners to finish the KYC process. Associated with their most recent FASTag by updating their KYC and using it smoothly. This can be done on the IHMCL official portal.
The goal of this program is to increase the Electronic Toll Collection system’s effectiveness. and permit easy traffic flow at the toll plazas.