Lakhpati Baideo Scheme 2024 was launched by the Assam state government. Lakhpati Baideo Scheme 2024 was launched to help the women of Assam States so that they can set up their businesses. This scheme aims to help the small entrepreneurs in Assam state to encourage small business. The chief minister of Assam state Hemant Biswa Sharma promised the female small entrepreneurs in the state to earn INR 1 lakh per month with this scheme. A total of 40 lakh women from self-help groups (SHGs) will get financial assistance under this scheme. The financial assistance from this scheme will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Overview of Assam Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
To help the female workers in the Assam state, Assam state government launched the Assam Lakhpati Baideo Scheme. All the applicants who have cleared the eligibility criteria will get financial assistance from the Assam state government. The financial assistance of INR 35000 will be given to the selected candidates. The 35,000 INR 12500 will be off the bank loan which the applicant has to repay. This scheme aims to provide a boost to small business owners in the Assam state. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the scheme. A total of 40 lakh female candidates will you selected for the scheme.
Also Read: Orunodoi Scheme
Key Highlights of the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
|Assam state government
|Female citizens of Assam state
The objective of the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
The main objective of launching the Lakhpati Baideo scheme is to provide financial assistance so that the applicants can start a small business. A total of 40 lakh female candidates will be given financial assistance so that they can start a small business. Small businesses help to create employment opportunities and have a great impact on the Nation’s GDP. The financial assistance of INR 35,000 for a total of 3 years will be given to the selected female candidates. The chief minister of Assam state has promised that the small business owners will on INR 1 lakh per year after launching the Scheme.
- If the applicant belongs to the General or OBC category the applicant should not have more than 3 children.
- If the applicant belongs to SC, ST, Moran. Matak, Tea-tribe category the applicant should not have more than 4 children.
- The applicants who belong to the self-help group must have a girl child enrolled in a school if they have attended the age.
- The trees planted under Amrit Brikshya Andolan should be surviving.
- The applicant must submit a business plan to avail of the grant.
Also Read: Orunodoi 2.0 Card Download
Benefits of the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
- The selected applicants for the Lakhpati Baideo scheme will get financial assistance of INR 35,000.
- The financial assistance will be given for a total of 3 years.
- Out of the total amount, INR 12,500 will be given as a bank loan (total of 25,000) provided over the next two years.
- To receive the money, the beneficiaries must submit a business plan.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence/domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
Also Read: Drone Didi Scheme
- There are no registration fees to apply for the scheme.
Features of the Scheme
- The Lakhpati Baideo Scheme will provide financial assistance to the women of Assam state.
- The scheme will aim to provide a boost to small businesses in the state.
- The financial assistance of INR 35000 will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account for 3 years.
- A total of 40 lakh applicants will be provided financial assistance from the Assam state government.
- The applicants will be selected based on their clearance of eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of Assam state are selected for the scheme.
- Female members who want to start a small business are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must have a business plan submitted to the authorities to be selected for the scheme.
Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Application Process
- To apply for the scheme first unit to go to the official website by clicking on the link here
- On the home page click on the option Apply now.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the details that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option submit to complete your process.
- The applicant can also submit the application form offline by going to the nearest Panchayat office.
How to Fill Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Application Form
- Fill out your correct name and address on the application form.
- Now fill in your mobile number and your bank account details on the application form correctly.
- Fill your number of children as per your category as prescribed above.
- Fill in the details of the girl child who is enrolled in a school.
- Attach necessary documents like Aadhar cards and Caste certificates.
All the female citizens of Assam state are eligible to apply for the scheme 2024.
Financial assistance of INR 35000 will be in under the scheme 2024.
The financial assistance under the scheme 2024 will be given for 3 years.
There is no age bar for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.