Orunodoi 2.0 Card was launched by Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Around 7 lakh people will be receiving the card across the Assam state. The card was created by the Chief Minister as a flagship program to provide financial opportunities to the people who are permanent residents of the Assam state. Around 21,000 beneficiaries of the Kokrajhar district will receive the Orunodoi Card. Financial assistance will be provided to the people who are coming from the economically backward section of the society. Financial assistance will be provided to the people from low-income groups of the Odisha state. Under the scheme, a lot of benefits will be provided to the people. Monthly financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Overview of Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Card 2023
Earlier, Rs 850 was given to beneficiaries per month, later it was increased to Rs 1,000 and now it has been enhanced to Rs 1,250 per month. 7 lakh new beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance under the scheme created by the Chief Minister of the Assam state. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries on the 10th date of every month. The government of Assam has so far distributed Orunodoi Card to 27 lakh families and more cards will be given to new beneficiaries.
- This is a very favorable scheme that is created by the Assam government to provide financial support to all the people who come from poor backgrounds. They are not able to continue their life due to less financial assistance available to them. This is a prestigious scheme created by the government to provide financial assistance and help people in need.
Also Read: Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
What is Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam?
Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Assam is a scheme that was created by the Assam government to provide financial assistance to people who come from the economically backward section of society. The card that will be distributed by the Assam government will provide financial assistance to the people every month so that they can use the money to buy basic necessities or pay their electricity bills. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the candidates. Previously, the financial assistance under the scheme was 800 rupees and now the financial assistance is 1250 rupees. The financial assistance is definitely helpful for the people so that they can create a better environment for themselves in Assam state.
Key Highlights of Orunodoi 2.0 Card Download
|Name||Orunodoi 2.0 Card|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing 1250 Rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Women from poor backgrounds|
|Official Website||Orunodoi Scheme Website|
Distribution of Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Card
Himanta Biswa Sarma started the Orunodoi 2.0 scheme for economically poor women. He said the Chief Minister has given relief to women who had loans under microfinance. These are noble initiatives of the Government of Assam led by Himanta Biswa Sarma. Earlier, the Chief Minister ceremonially distributed Orunodoi 2.0 cards to 10 beneficiaries. New beneficiaries will be identified by the Chief Minister. The new financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary so that it can be used for various purposes such as paying the electricity bill or paying for the gas bills. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the people who are coming from low-income groups. It is important for people to get financial assistance so that they can create a better livelihood for themselves.
Also Read: Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
Required Documents for Orunodoi 2.0 Card
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
Financial Assistance Details
|Name||Assistance in Rupees|
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Card
- The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Rs. 12500 will be directly transferred on the 10th date of every month to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Healthy support will be provided to the beneficiary that can be used to live a very healthy lifestyle in Assam state.
- People will be able to become independent by using financial assistance.
- Employment support will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can create a better livelihood for themselves.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Assam state.
- Composite household income should be less than ₹ 2,00,000 per annum OR
- Household having any member who is dwarf or ailing from Cerebral palsy / Thalassaemia / Hemophilia / Leprosy / Autism spectrum disorder* OR
- Existing beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Achoni and Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme
How to Download Orunodoi 2.0 Card Online 2023?
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Download Orunodoi 2.0 Card Online 2023
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You can now download the sample paper by clicking on the download option.
- In case you are facing any kind of technical issue, you may contact support by right an email to email@example.com
The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Assam state and must be coming from the economically backward section of the society to apply for the Orunodoi 2.0 Card.
Rupees 12500 will be provided to the beneficiaries if they have the Orunodoi 2.0 Card.
The applicant can visit the official website and click on the registration option present there to apply for the Orunodoi 2.0 Card.