The Laptop DBT scheme has been launched by the government of Odisha for the young people of the state. The students and other citizens will benefit from this scheme. This plan was launched under the Higher Education Department of Odisha for the 12th-pass students. They can apply and register for the Laptop DBT Scheme on the official website for the scheme which has been launched by the Government of Odisha. The state government of Orissa is giving away free computers to pupils in the eleventh and twelfth grades to support all the state’s students. Keep reading this article for further information. All the important details about this scheme have been mentioned here.
Overview of the Laptop DBT Scheme
Under the Laptop DBT scheme, the higher education department of Odisha is accepting online applications from deserving 12th-grade students. Under this scheme, students will receive financial aid for the purchase of computers. According to the most recent announcement, the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme is now accepting online applications. The laptop has several advantages for the students. The students will be able to learn using the newest online techniques and get close to technology with the help of a laptop. The state’s technological growth will be enhanced by this plan. Students who meet the requirements can apply for this scheme. Online applications will be accepted starting on November 18, 2023, for a scheme to distribute free laptops.
Also Read: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
The objective of the Laptop DBT Scheme
The main and most important objective of the Laptop DBT scheme is to provide an opportunity for high school students to pursue their higher education. The kids who want to go for tech studies will be most benefitted from this scheme. To assist every student in overcoming their technological challenges, the state of Odisha introduced a free laptop scheme into its curriculum. Many students are currently having trouble connecting to their online classes due to technical issues. All these students will be able to overcome their challenges with the aid of the free laptop distribution. The government of Odisha’s main aim is to help students in every manner it can.
Key highlights of the Laptop DBT Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Laptop DBT scheme
|The government of Odisha
|Free laptops to students
|Technological development in state
|Both offline and online
- The applicant must be an Odisha resident.
- Students must be enrolled in any Odisha Government School’s 12th grade.
- To qualify for the free laptop, pupils need to have received a respectable quantity of marks.
- Students who achieve a score of 70% or higher on the final exam will be the only ones chosen.
- Each student must be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.
- and a graduate of the Upashastri Examination (2023) or the CHSE, Odisha’s Annual Higher Secondary Examination (+2), 2023 in the science, arts, commerce, or vocational stream.
Also Read: Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
Benefits of the Laptop DBT scheme
- The scheme will support the younger Odisha generation’s technological growth.
- It is reported that the program will provide laptops to around 15,000 kids.
- Students will be able to overcome any obstacles in their studies with the aid of the system.
- Additionally, the program will promote the various online teaching modalities that are accessible in your nation.
- To distribute the computers to the recipients, there are around thirty nodal centers.
- The most deserving pupils from the schools will receive the laptops.
- According to the most recent announcement, the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme‘s online application period opened on November 18 and will end on December 17, 2023.
Also Read: Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana
- The students will be selected according to their marks secured in their higher education exams
Laptop DBT scheme online registration
The candidate can apply for the free laptop program by following the easy instructions provided by the Odisha government:
- Visit the Odisha State Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- It will show the website’s home page.
- Now, select the laptop debt option by clicking from the homepage.
- The screen will switch to a new page.
- If you are not logged in to the portal, enter your login credentials.
- Alternatively, select the option “New student? register here.”
- The registration form is going to show up.
- Complete the registration form and you will have successfully registered.
- Next, enter your login credentials and log in.
- Input the information in the application form that has just opened.
- After carefully reviewing the information, click on the submit button.
Login for the Laptop DBT scheme
To log in to the Odisha State scholarship scheme follow these steps;
- First, open the official website for the scheme.
- After that, the homepage will appear
- Click on the Login option on the screen
- Click on the type of Login you want to do
- After that fill on your Aadhar ID and password and there will be an option to solve a math problem the clicking on sign in.
Check Laptop DBT beneficiary list 2024
- First, go to this link to access the official website of the company providing the laptop.
- You must select the Laptop Distribution Merit List – Merit List of Odisha Laptop option on the website’s home page.
- Your screen will show the laptop’s distribution list broken down by district.
- Your name will appear on the list if you are chosen for the scheme.
- To read the details, click on your name.
Helpline (Toll-Free)155335, 1800-345-6770
The Laptop DBT scheme has been launched by the government of Odisha for the young people of the state. The students and other citizens will benefit from this scheme. This plan was launched under the Higher Education Department of Odisha for the 12th-pass students.
The applicant must be an Odisha resident. Students must be enrolled in any Odisha Government School’s 12th grade. To qualify for the free laptop, pupils need to have received a respectable quantity of marks.
According to the most recent announcement, the Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme’s online application period opened on November 18 and will end on December 17, 2023.