Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to widowed women of financially poor families. Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs. 600 per month is given by the state government to widowed women of poor families. This is an ambitious scheme of the state government. The state government has lofty plans, including this one. The Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana would directly credit the applicant’s bank account with the monthly payment amount. The Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 benefits are available to all widows residing in Maharashtra. Today through this article we are going to provide you with all the information related to Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana, such as its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria and much more.
About Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The Social Justice and Special Assistance (SJSA) department is in charge of running the Vidhwa Pension Yojana Maharashtra. In this scheme, if a woman has more than one child in a family, then that family will get Rs 900 per month as a pension. Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022 will give till her children become 25 years old or they are not employed, whichever happens first. If the woman has only daughters, this benefit will continue even if her daughter is 25 years old or gets married. The willing widow women of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Under this scheme, the amount by the government to the widow women of the state every month will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Also Check: SBI Pension Seva Portal
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
|Objective||To provide pension to widowed|
|Eligibility Criteria||Permanent resident of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Widowed women of Maharashtra|
Objective of Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme
As you know that after the death of the husband, the woman has no support in her life and her financial condition will become weak due to this she can’t continue to fulfil the daily need of her life. In view of all these problems, the state government has started the Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension. Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will provide a pension amount of Rs.600 per month to fulfil the financial needs of the widowed women of the state. Making widow women self-reliant is the main objective of this scheme.
Benefits of Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- The benefits of this scheme are only for widowed women in Maharashtra state, who have no source of money.
- Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 600 will be provided to the widowed women of the state every month and if a woman has more than one child in a family, then Rs 900 will be given to those families.
- The amount given by the government to the widow woman will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman.
- This programme is available to widowed women in Maharashtra who are struggling financially.
Also Check: Maharashtra Ration Card List
Features of Vidhwa Pension 2023
- The Central Government has created a number of government programmes for widowed women, but many women are not eligible for these programmes because they lack the necessary expertise and credentials.
- The widow’s pension programme is one of the most comprehensive government programmes for women, however, many women still have concerns about the programme, and arguments are made against it. So be aware of the women who benefit from this programme.
- Widowed ladies who are below the poverty level will be able to take advantage of this programme.
- Only women who have not currently enrolled in any other government pension plans are eligible for the widow pension scheme’s benefits.
- The sum will not be provided to a woman if she already receives benefits from any government pension programme.
- In addition, the woman applying must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- We inform you that the pension paid under the widow pension scheme has been preserved separately in each state if you want to take advantage of the benefits of this scheme for yourself or someone you know. In other words, the amount of money distributed under this plan differs from state to state.
- The applicant must reside in Maharashtra on a long-term basis.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not be more than Rs. 21000.
- The applicant must have a bank account and have their bank account connected to their Aadhar card.
- The applicant should be ineligible for government assistance.
- The applicant’s age must be less than 65 in order to qualify for this programme.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Identity Card
- Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Income Certificate
- All other castes except the general caste applicant should have a caste certificate.
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme Apply Online 2023
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the steps given below:
- The applicant first needs to visit the Official Website of the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme.
- The homepage will open on your screen, where you need to click on the Application form to download it in pdf format.
- After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form. After filling in all the information, all your documents will have to be attached to the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit the application form to the Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi Liaison Office, Collector Office / Tehsildar / Talathi.
Collector Office Mumbai Suburban District, 10th Floor, Administrative Building, Near Chetna College, Government Colony, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
- Phone: 022-69403333 / 022-69403300
- Email: email@example.com