Today In this article we will be going to discuss the Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary List and how to track beneficiary list online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the Beneficiary list online. Orunodoi List 2.0 can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check if they will benefit from the scheme or not. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Government of Assam. Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary list option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the application status. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of Orunodoi List 2.0 Beneficiary List
It is a great step taken by the government of Assam to create an online platform for the people. This Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary list option has been launched by the state government of Assam. This option of checking the status online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check their names now they can easily do it online with just by one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log to their profiles to track down the list. They can also see which department their application has reached.
Also Read: Orunodoi Scheme
Objective of Orunodoi List 2.0
The main and most important objective of the Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary list checking option is to provide ease and comfort to the common people who have applied for the scheme. This online option will provide the facility to the people so that they do not have to visit a government office or center and wait in long queues. This option will provide a restriction-free environment to the people as well as the applicants. This approach will increase transparency. In addition, the state’s inhabitants will save a great deal of time and money. The beneficiary’s Aadhar number, mobile number, or beneficiary code must be provided to check the status online.
Key highlights Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary List
|Name of Scheme||Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary List|
|Launched by||The Assam Government|
|Objective||To provide the online facility for people to check the beneficiary list|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
|Official site||Under maintenance|
To be eligible to apply for this scheme, the applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- This program is available to all Assamese families that are struggling financially. Families with the following members will receive preference:
- households with widows’ single ladies Families that have a woman who has been divorced and a divyang member. Families in poverty without ration cards and impoverished households using ration cards
- Self-help organizations are home to families with tractors and two- or three-wheel vehicles.
Also Read: Orunodoi 2.0 Card Download
Benefits of Orunodoi 2.0
- This program will help the residents who come from low-income households.
- To make sure the program is successful, a monitoring committee at the district level will be formed.
- Households with divyang, widowed, or single girls as relatives will be given preference under the strategy.
- The Orunodoi District Wise List has already benefited 17 lakh women in the state; however, as of right now, 10.5 lakh more people are set to profit from it, bringing the total number of beneficiaries to over 2700000.
- A DBT transfer of Rs. 1250 will be sent to the recipient’s account on the tenth of each month.
- The ultimate choice about the candidates will be made by monitoring committees at the district level.
- The government’s efforts to combat poverty will be aided by this program.
Also Read: Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile of Assam
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- 2 Photos
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
How to check Assam Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary list online?
The easy steps listed below must be followed if you wish to view the Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary List:
- You must first click on the provided link to access the scheme’s Orunodoi website.
- Your screen will open to the home page.
- The Search Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 option is what you need to seek for.
- On the screen, a list of districts will show up.
- A new page will open on your screen after you select your district.
- You have now qualified for the 2023 Orunodoi 2.0 Form PDF Download.
Details mentioned under Orunodoi list
- Name of the beneficiary
- His details
- The list of beneficiary names
- The eligible candidates
Under this scheme, priority will be given to households with relatives who are widows, divyang and unmarried girls. This financial assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
This program is available to all Assamese families that are struggling financially. Families with the following members will receive preference. households with widows’ single ladies Families that have a woman who has been divorced and a divyang member.
The Orunodoi District Wise List has already benefited 17 lakh women in the state; however, as of right now, 10.5 lakh more people are set to profit from it, bringing the total number of beneficiaries to over 2700000.