The applicants can Login NBMC Portal Login with their Username. All the applicants who have applied for the Nipun Bharat scheme can log in officially at the official portal. The official portal for the NIPUN Bharat Scheme is nipun.prernaup.in. The applicants just need their user ID and password to log in officially at the official portal. By logging in on the official portal, the applicants can get all the latest information released by the government regarding the scheme. The NIPUN Bharat Scheme will help the students of Uttar Pradesh state to get quality education. The applicants can go to the official website to log in official.
Overview of NBMC Portal Login
All the applicants who have applied for the NIPUN Bharat scheme can now login officially at the NBMC portal. The applicants can log in on the official portal to get all the information released by the government of Uttar Pradesh state regarding the scheme. The applicants can check their application status and many other things by logging in on the official portal. All the applicants who will get selected for the scheme will get education facilities from the government of Uttar Pradesh state. The main aim of this scheme is to provide reading and understanding skills to the selected students.
What is NIPUN Bharat Scheme?
The NIPUN Bharat scheme was launched by the education minister of Uttar Pradesh state along with the Uttar Pradesh State government. With the help of this scheme, all the financially unstable children in Uttar Pradesh state can get basic education. All students who are between the age group of 3 to 9 years are eligible to available the benefits of the NIPUN Bharat Scheme. The main aim of the NIPUN Bharat Scheme is to make every child in the Uttar Pradesh state able to read and understand Hindi and English languages. The applicants can fill out the application form to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Also Read: Prerna Portal
Key Highlights of NBMC Portal Login
|Name of the scheme
|NBMC Portal Login
|Government of Uttar Pradesh state
|Provide Educational facilities
|Financially unstable students
- The applicant must be between the age group of 3 to 9 years.
- The applicant must have been studied in a preschool to class 3rd.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must have an interest in reading and understanding.
Benefits of NBMC Portal Login
- The applicant can login to the official website easily by just using their user ID and password.
- By logging in on the official website the applicants can get all the latest information regarding the scheme.
- The selected applicants under the NIPUN Bharat scheme will get educational facilities
- All the financial students can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The applicants can check their application status by logging in on the official portal.
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission
- Domicile Certificate
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
Detail Mentioned Under NBMC Portal Login Dashboard
- Details of the applicant
- Information about the eligibility
- Application status
- Details of the scheme
- Contact details of the applicant
Do NBMC Portal Login Online 2024
- To Do NBMC Portal Login Online 2024 the applicant can go to the official NBMC website.
- On the homepage click on the option Login.
- A login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the option Proceed to complete your process.
- 2780384, 2781128,
All the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh state who are between the age group of 3 to 9 years are eligible to apply for this Nipun Bharat scheme.
The official website to login to the NMBC portal is nipun.prernaup.in.
The applicant just need their user ID and password to login officially at the NBMC portal.