Intercaste Marriage Scheme in Karnataka:- The Intercaste Marriage Scheme has been launched by the Karnataka government. The Social Justice Departments of various states have launched a new scheme called the Inter Caste Marriage Scheme to Equality. Under this scheme, the government helps married couples by providing them financial support for those who marry inside a scheduled caste and a general caste. The pair should submit their marriage license and other crucial paperwork for this scheme. This will help the couple to get married in the finances regarding their marriage. For further information keep reading this article. All the important information regarding this scheme is given in this article that is needed.
Importance of Intercaste Marriage Scheme in Karnataka
It is important that caste discrimination is erased in the country and people are adapting to less discrimination among the citizens. The acceptance of inter-caste marriages is essential and helps to reduce the discrimination and its concept that the SC and ST populations go through. These schemes also promote openness and acceptance transparency and a culture that encourages variety and tolerance among various social groups. The lower and backward classes in India can benefit from this scheme. This scheme will help them with their financial expenses. Intercaste Marriage Scheme in Karnataka is a scheme that will enhance the marriages of SC and ST people.
Also Read: Marriage Registration
The objective of the Intercaste Marriage Scheme
The Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme is essential for eradicating caste disparities and fostering communal harmony. Inter-caste marriage acceptance, which is crucial, aids in lowering the marginalization and discrimination experienced by the SC and ST people. Additionally, these collaborations establish an environment that values diversity and tolerance among various social groups through cultivating openness and acceptance. Due to their marriages providing them with access to better opportunities and resources, the SC and ST populations also benefit from these connections in terms of their social and economic standing. These marriage ties also help to blend and unify India by encouraging a sense of common identity and unity among distinct societal groupings.
Key highlights of Intercaste Marriage Scheme Karnataka
|Name of the scheme||Intercaste Marriage Karnataka|
|Launched by||The government of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Rs. 2,50,000/- will be given to Men. Rs. 3,00,000/- will be given to Women.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the intercaste couple for getting married|
|Application mode||Both online and offline|
- proof of domicile or place of residence in Karnataka.
- both the bride’s and the groom’s Aadhar cards.
- Caste certificate.
- A statement of income.
- information about the bank account.
- pictures from the wedding.
- a marriage certificate.
- The phone number to call.
Also Read: Nadakacheri CV
Benefits of Intercaste Marriage Scheme Karnataka
- The bride or the groom must be a member of a Scheduled Tribe for the couple to be eligible for this Inter Caste Marriage Scheme.
- The financial support offered under this program is just for Karnataka residents who desire to marry a Hindu who is not a member of a Scheduled Tribe.
- The combined annual household income of the married pair must not exceed Rs. 5,00,000/- to qualify for this help.
- The Karnataka ST Inter Caste Couple Marriage Assistance Scheme accepts applications from newlyweds who were married after 07-02-2019.
- Married Couples will be eligible for the program if either the bride or the groom is from Karnataka and falls under the Schedule Tribe category.
Also Read: Gruha Lakshmi Status
Intercaste Marriage Scheme in Karnataka Apply Online 2023
- A married pair can fill out an online application form on the official Intercaste Marriage Scheme website to get financial aid under the Karnataka ST Inter Caste Pair Marriage Assistance Scheme.
- The Aadhar numbers of the bride and groom must be provided for the couple to register.
- The pair must supply their personal information, contact information, marital information, and bank account information.
- The site requires that all papers be uploaded in PDF format
- Send it in.
- For future use, print the acknowledgment receipt and store it safely.
- The Application Form and all the supplied documents will be verified by the District Tribal Welfare Officer.
- After the verification is finished, the Karnataka ST Inter Caste Couple Marriage Assistance program will provide cash aid. The couple’s authorized bank account will receive the Scheme.
- Mobile phone: – 080-22261789.
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
The intercaste marriage scheme in Karnataka was launched by the Kannada Government for the intercaste marriages of SC and ST people. This scheme will provide financial assistance for them.
The bride or the groom must be a member of a Scheduled Tribe for the couple to be eligible for this Inter Caste Marriage Scheme. The financial support offered under this program is just for Karnataka residents who desire to marry a Hindu who is not a member of a Scheduled Tribe
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online on the official web portal of the scheme. You must visit the online web portal fill in the required documents and get yourself registered for the scheme.