Although TB is a serious condition, some people may not have the resources to pay for medical care or nourishing food while they are unwell. In these cases, the government will provide financial support. The Prime Minister of our nation, Shri Narendra Modi, initiated the Nikshay Poshan Yojana for those with TB in consideration of all these benefits. The Central Government provides financial support for its treatment in the amount of Rs. 500 each month. The Nikshay Poshan Yojana will be available to all TB patients who have been notified. निक्षय पोषण is administered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in accordance with the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program. The payment schedule, duration, perks, and eligibility for the program are now available to TB patients to review.
About Nikshay Poshan Yojana
The National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme’s web-based patient management system for TB control is called NI-KSHAY (Ni=End, Kshay=TB) (NTEP). In cooperation with the National Informatics Centre (NIC) and the World Health Organization Country Office for India, it is created and managed by the Central TB Division (CTD), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Health officials use निक्षय पोषण to register cases under their care, order different types of tests from labs across the nation, record treatment details, monitor treatment adherence, and transfer cases between care providers. Health officials use Nikshay Poshan Yojana at various levels throughout the country in both the public and private sectors. It also serves as the National TB Surveillance System and enables the government of India to get reports on various surveillance data.
Also Check: PM Modi Health Card
Key Highlights of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||निक्षय पोषण|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Benefits||Rs 500 per month|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiaries||People who suffer from TB|
|Official Website||Nikshay Poshan|
Objective of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
As you are aware, TB is an extremely hazardous illness that can even be fatal in some cases. If TB patients do not eat good food with medicines, then they do not get well as expected. The patient needs a lot of healthy food in addition to TB medications, according to the experts. The Central Government has launched the Nikshay Nutrition Scheme in response to all of these problems. The Central Government would offer financial help to TB sufferers through this program in the sum of 500 rupees every month. Each month, patients will be made available for this award and will remain in effect until the patient is healed.
Benefits of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- Benefits under this plan will only be given to beneficiaries once the DTO has uploaded the User Identified Unique status.
- At the time of notification, the recipient will receive a sum of $1,000.
- After 56 days of TB treatment, after receiving the sum of $1000, a sum of $500 per month will be given.
- After 167 days, the benefit amount will no longer be distributed.
- The department will need to give information in this respect if the beneficiary’s treatment is still ongoing after 167 days.
- The residents of the tribal territory will also receive transportation help in the amount of 750.
- Amounts between 1000 and 5000 will also be provided under this plan to the beneficiaries.
Features of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- More than 13 lakh people with TB will cover under this scheme.
- The concerned departments of the Central Government will take necessary steps to record the data of all the patients enrolling under this scheme.
- Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 has reached 13 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a database is created by the central government, in which they maintain the necessary records from time to time for all those patients.
- Under this scheme, help will be offered to TB patients under the National Health Mission.
- If a patient does not have an account in the bank in his own name, then in such a situation he can get money using the account number of another person. But for that, a self-attested consent letter from the beneficiary is also required.
- If there is a new patient or the patient is being treated formally, then they will get 1000 rupees on additional treatment and therapy for 2 months. That is, they will get 500 rupees for the treatment per month.
Some important instructions related to Direct Benefit Transfer
- Beneficiaries have to submit their bank account details.
- While entering the bank account details, care has to take that there is no mistake in entering any of the details.
- The photocopy of the passbook has to submit by the beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary wants to receive the benefit amount in the account of any of his relatives, then the beneficiary has to enter a declaration in this regard.
- Submission of an Aadhaar number by the beneficiary is also mandatory
Beneficiary under Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- Each beneficiary will provide a Beneficiary ID through which he will identify.
- Beneficiaries have to enter their bank account details. These details include their bank name, branch name, branch id, IFSC code, bank account number, etc.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be registered with PFMS also.
- A unique ID will be provided by PFMS to the beneficiary which is mandatory to submit at the time of registration.
- Only TB patients in the nation are eligible to get the benefits of this program.
- This program will be available to patients who register on the official Nikshay portal.
- Those who are currently receiving TB treatment are eligible.
- Necessary medical certificate attested by the doctor,
- patients will also have to submit their application form.
- Bank Account Passbook
Also Check: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Application Procedure Under Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- The applicant has to visit the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India, Nikshay Poshan website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the login form on this home page. If you have already registered then you have to log in directly. If you have not registered then you have to click on the option of New Health Facility Registration.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will open the registration form. In this registration form, you will have to fill in all the information asked including- State, District, Profile Service Provided, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the option of Continue. After this, a unique ID code will appear on your screen, you have to keep it safe.
- After successful registration, you will have to log in. To log in you have to go to the home page. After that, you have to enter your username and password, etc. Then click on the login button.
- In this way, the process of enrollment in this Nikshay Poshion Scheme for your health care center will be complete.
Process to Login Under Nikshay Poshan
- The applicant first needs to visit the Nikshay Poshan Scheme’s official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button.
- After this, the login form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your username and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the Nikshay Portal.
Through this article, we will provide all the necessary information related to the Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the toll-free number.
- A toll-free number is- 1800116666.