Odisha Government has stated that Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 will begin on November 16, 2022, for schools converted under the 5T programme and other schools. A total of 50,000 pupils, 1,500 principals, school management committees, sarpanches, and alumni will receive honours under the CM Education Award Scheme. The primary goal of the 5T transformation of schools is to prepare the pupils to meet the challenge of time. Odisha School & Mass Education Secretary S Aswathy told the media that the government would soon release a thorough guide and begin holding capacity-building workshops. If you want to get more information about this Yojana then read this post where we provide information related to It’s objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more.
About Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The government of Odisha has launched a new award and Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana for all parties involved in the mass education system, such as deserving pupils and primary and secondary school teachers. On Wednesday, the second day of a three-day event at Unit-II Boy’s High School in Bhubaneswar, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik revealed the winner. The honours will be distributed mostly in one of two categories. The first is a personal honour, and the second is an institutional award. The recipients of the individual prizes will include lecturers, head mistresses, headmasters, and pupils. For students, there will be three subcategories. The first one will be for deserving students, the second will be for students who demonstrate leadership qualities and excel in extracurricular and co-curricular activities, and the third will be a scholarship for deserving but financially disadvantaged students.
Also Read: Odisha Farmer Registration
Key Highlights of Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Yojana||Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023|
|Objective||To inspire all those involved in the Odisha education system|
|Benefits||The prizes will be presented|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must be a resident of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Stakeholders of the mass education system including meritorious students, teachers of primary and secondary schools|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The award’s main goal is to inspire all of the stakeholders in Odisha’s educational system. Under this programme, the government will award 50,000 pupils and 1500 teachers. These honours will be granted to alumni associations for their support of the 5T programme as well as to educational excellence. Awards will be presented under the Mukhyamantri Sikshya Puraskar Yojana at the block, district, and state levels.
Benefits of Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
- The honours will be distributed mostly in one of two categories. The first is a personal honour, and the second is an institutional award. The recipients of the individual prizes will include lecturers, head mistresses, head masters, and pupils.
- For students, there will be three subcategories. The first one will be for deserving students, the second will be for students who demonstrate leadership qualities and excel in extracurricular and co-curricular activities, and the third will be a scholarship for deserving but financially disadvantaged students.
- At the block, gramme panchayat, and district levels, 100 secondary school teachers in each of the seven shortlisted topics will receive awards. There will be multiple levels of recognition for the Headmasters and Head Mistresses as well.
- The finest alumni organisations, school management committees, gramme panchayats, and district administrations will receive institutional prizes at the block, district, and state levels.
- The Applicant’s who want to get the benefits of this yojana must be a permanent resident of Odisha .
- The candidate must be a Participants in the mass education system include teachers in primary and secondary schools and deserving pupils.
Also Check: Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
For the CHSE/BSE Council, a Digi Locker
Additionally, CM Patnaik introduced Digi Locker for the Board of Secondary Education and the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) (BSE). Certificates, grade reports, and other student documents can be stored safely and conveniently in this virtual locker. There won’t be a chance for theft or loss. The Chief Minister emphasised the value of time in students’ lives and encouraged them to learn. Children must distinguish themselves from one another by achieving greatness in activities like sports, dancing, and music.
He stated that pupils need to prioritise their time. The Chief Minister remarked that now is the time for kids to learn since doing the right thing at the right time will help them stay ahead. He counselled kids to forge unique identities for themselves by dominating all endeavours, such as sports, dancing, and music. Second, the Chief Minister asserted that accepting change and moving forward with time are both necessary since “change is inevitable.”
Mr. Patnaik added that since change is unavoidable, it is best to embrace it and move on. Children should cultivate a scientific mindset and become aware of their obligations to their state and country, the CM suggested. Children need to respect those who have made a difference in their life, like their teachers, families, and communities.