The Karnataka state government launched the Old Pension Scheme in Karnataka in 2024. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of the old pension scheme in Karnataka must fill out the application form before the last date. All Government employees who were notified before the 1st of April 2006 but were appointed at a later date are eligible to apply for the old pension scheme. A total of 13,000 Government employees will get the benefits of the old pension scheme. All the Government employees who are not happy with the new pension scheme can now fill out the application for the old pension scheme.
The objective of Old Pension Scheme Karnataka
The Karnataka Chief Minister launched the Old Pension Scheme Karnataka to satisfy the Government employees who do not like the new pension scheme. The Government employees are protesting against the new pension scheme in various parts of Karnataka state. Seeing the protest the Karnataka state government introduced the old pension scheme for the unsatisfied Government employees. All 13,000 Government employees who want to come under the old pension scheme can fill out the application form on the official website. Under the Old Pension Scheme, the applicant will get half of the last drawn salary of the government employee.
Also Read: Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana
Key Highlights of Old Pension Scheme Karnataka
|Name of the Scheme
|Old Pension Scheme Karnataka
|Karnataka state government
- The applicant must be a government employee notified before 1st April 2006.
- The applicant must be up permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The application must be above the age of 60 years.
Benefits of Old Pension Scheme
- The selected applicants under the Old Pension Scheme Karnataka will get a monthly pension from the state government.
- The pension will be transferred directly to the selected applicant’s bank account.
- The applicant will get half of the last drawn salary in the form of a pension under this scheme.
- Under the old pension scheme, the applicant didn’t have to pay any pension deduction.
- The amount of pension will be transferred directly into the selected applicant’s bank account monthly.
Also Read: National Pension Scheme
- Residence Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration card
- Driving Licence
- Election card
- Bank passbook
- The old pension Karnataka 2024 will be implemented at the end of August after all the applicants will fill out their application forms.
- The Government employees first have to fill out the application form.
- The application form will then be reviewed by the authorities.
- After the application is reviewed the applicant will able to get the benefits of the scheme.
How to Get Old Pension Karnataka Benefits?
- To get the old pension scheme benefits the applicant must be a government employee who is notified before 1st April 2006.
- To apply for the old pension Karnataka 2024 the applicant can go to the official website.
- On the home page click on the option Apply.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out all the information that is asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the option Submit to complete your process.
13,000 applications will be selected under the old pension Karnataka 2024.
The selected applicants will get half of the last drawn salary under the old pension Karnataka 2024.
Yes, the old pension Karnataka 2024 will provide a pension monthly.
The old pension scheme discontinued in December 2003.