The Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Event is a yearly relaxing event for students, organized by the Indian government and Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. As we all are aware students experience a lot of stress during board exams, which might result in their getting lower-than-expected results or producing poor work. The Pariksha pe Charcha scheme has been inaugurated for these students to relieve them in the preparation of exams. To receive the benefits of this program, you can easily register on the official web portal if you are enrolled in any private or public school. Every participant in this event will have the opportunity to speak with India’s prime minister. Keep reading further for more detailed information about this article.
Overview of Pariksha Pe Charcha
The Pariksha pe charcha is a digital platform that has been launched by the Central Government of India for the students of the country. This platform has been launched for the students who have to appear in the 10th and 12th board exams in the coming year. Additionally, a lot of ways to reduce stress and concerns from students are discussed at this event. You can take part in this event if you are enrolled in any school from grades 9 through 12. This is a reminder to the students that the registration period for this event will start on December 14 and close on January 12, 2024. So that all the students who might have doubts or queries can easily access and take guidance from this event.
Also Read: SATHEE Portal Registration
The objective of Pariksha Pe Charcha
The main and most important objective of this platform is to provide a safe and sound environment for the students of the country. In December 2023, the Indian government announced the Pariksha Pe Charcha. The students can easily register on the PPC 2024 Registration if they are studying in any class from ninth to twelfth grade. By registering online, students can use this platform to relieve their academic stress. The registration will begin on December 14, 2023, and you can complete it by going to the official website. Also, January 12, 2024, is the deadline for registering for this platform.
Key Highlights of Pariksha Pe Charcha
|Name of the scheme
|Pariksha pe Charcha
|PM Narendra Modi
|Students of India
|To provide an online platform for students for examination stress and Guidance
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Portal
- The applicant should be a resident of India
- The Applicant should be in grade 9thto 12th
- The applicants should be students
Benefits of the scheme
- The Indian central government has introduced a digital portal called Pariksha Pe Charcha for the nation’s pupils.
- For the children who will be taking the 10th and 12th board exams in the upcoming year, this portal has been launched.
- This event also covers a variety of strategies for easing students’ worries and stress. If you are enrolled in any school from grades 9 through 12, you may participate in this event.
- This serves as a reminder to the students that the deadline for registering for this event is January 12, 2024, and it opens on December 14. so that all students can simply access and receive help if they have any questions or doubts.
- As everyone knows, board examinations cause a great deal of stress for students, which may lead to subpar work or results that fall short of expectations.
- For these pupils, the Pariksha pe Charcha initiative has been introduced to assist with test preparation.
Also Read: PM Shri Schools
- This scheme Registration will begin on December 14, 2023, and you can complete it by going to the official website.
- Also, January 12, 2024, is the deadline for registering for this platform.
- An appreciation and participation certificate will be given to the participants, and they can download it from the portal.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email id
- School ID.
- Parents Name.
- Parents ID.
- Query or Question.
Also Read: PM SHRI Kendriya Vidyalaya School List
- The Pariksha Pe Charcha portal is free and Open to all the students who are currently studying in India.
- The kids who are preparing for exams can easily visit the online web portal and register themselves without any cost.
- As such there is not any mandatory selection process for the students, the government of India is welcoming all the students for free counseling and guidance.
- All students who are currently enrolled in classes in India are welcome to use the free Pariksha Pe Charcha portal.
- Children who are getting ready for exams can simply visit the internet portal and sign up for free.
Do Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration Online 2024
The steps given below will help you in completing the PPC scheme Registration
- go to the Official Pariksha Pe Charcha site and select PPC 2024.
- Choose the Registration Link now, then log in.
- Fill out the registration form using your mobile number and provide your name, class, school, parent’s names, and other basic information.
- Fill out the form and attach a photo and signature.
- Take a printout of your application at the conclusion and use it as proof.
Following the steps given below will help you log in to the scheme
- go to the Official site and select PPC 2024
- When the homepage of the portal appears on the screen.
- Go to the login option
- After clicking on that you will be redirected to another page.
- Fill in the Email Id and password and click on Log in.
- Your account will be opened.
Official website; https://innovateindia.mygov.in/
On December 11, 2023, Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 was introduced.
The deadline to register for PPC 2024 is January 12, 2024.
This scheme will be hosted by India’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
To download the Certificate, visit mygov.in and log in with your mobile number.