As is well known, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, under which marginal farmers receive 6,000 rupees yearly. Since the beginning of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 2018, more than 10 crore farmers have received their payouts indirect accounts. All farmers are currently anticipating the release of the Pmkisan.gov.in 11th Installment List on June 23, 2022. PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for 2000 will now be sent directly into the bank accounts of qualified beneficiaries, according to a statement from the PMO (Prime Minister’s Office). Check the PM Kisan List before anticipating the credit of $2,000 to be applied to your account, and then determine if you are qualified for the PM Kisan Yojana Next Installment. On June 23 at 11:00 AM, the eleventh installment of PM Kisan will be released.
About PM Kisan List
As everyone is aware, the 11th Installment List for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 will be published on June 23, 2022. After that, you can check your bank accounts to retrieve the money at roughly 11:00 AM. There are extremely few risks of not receiving the funds because this payment would be based on a direct bank transfer. If your name is on the PM Kisan List and you haven’t received your money yet, you can complain to higher-ups about the situation. Additionally, candidates cannot use their mobile numbers to check the progress of the PM Kisan Eleventh Installment for 2022. The Aadhaar number or the bank account information can be used by the Kisan to verify the PM Kisan 11th Installment Status 2022. The eligible applicants will start receiving their PM Kisan 11th Installment 2022 on June 23, 2022.
Also Read: PM Kisan 12th Installment
Key Highlights of PM Kisan List
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan List 2023|
|Objective||To help many small and marginal farmers increase their sources of income|
|Benefits||The immediate transmission of cash|
|Eligibility Criteria||The small and marginal category|
|Official Website||Pradhan Mantri Kisan List|
Objectives of PM Kisan List
The Indian government runs the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as a central sector programme. This programme was put in place to help many small and marginal farmers increase their sources of income. The following is a list of the PM-KISAN scheme’s primary goals:
- To offer financial assistance to all qualified landowner farmers and their families.
- In order to maintain optimal crop health and adequate yields that are in line with expected farm revenue, the PM-KISAN plan also strives to complement the farmers’ financial requirements.
- Around 14.5 crore individuals are anticipated to receive expanded PM-KISAN coverage as a result of the programme. With an estimated cost of Rs. 87,217.50 crores, which would be sponsored by the Central Government, it seeks to reach an additional 2 crore farmers.
Benefits of PM Kisan List
The benefits of the PM-KISAN programmes are listed below:
- One of the major benefits of this plan is the immediate transmission of cash in their bank account. On December 25, 2020, Rs. 18,000 crores were immediately deposited to the bank accounts of 9 crore farmers in the presence of PM Narendra Modi.
- All official documents pertaining to farmers are kept on a computerized platform, making registration and money transfers simple. This assistance program has a fresh start thanks to the digitalized records.
- Farmers’ cash-flow issues are alleviated by this programme.
- A significant step toward the government’s plans for modernizing agriculture is the PM-KISAN Yojana.
- The selection of PM-KISAN recipients is without discrimination.
The programme is exclusively intend to assist those people who are struggling financially and living below the poverty line. As a result, there are a few requirements for farmers who want to profit from the programme.
- Only farmers that fall into the small and marginal category are qualified to receive rewards from this programme.
- Only farmers who have a maximum of 2 hectares of cultivable land are eligible for the programme.
- The farmer must be an Indian national with a wife, spouse, and children as part of his household.
- The programme is also open to farmers in both urban and rural locations.
The farmers must provide the correct information and upload a number of papers to the website to complete the registration procedure.
The key files that farmers must upload in order to register list below.
- Aadhar Card
- Election cards, PANs, or other comparable documents that serve as evidence of citizenship
- Information about bank accounts in the form of a bank passbook
- documents demonstrating ownership
- PM Check for Kisan Beneficiaries 20
Also Read: PM Kisan Next Installment
Application procedure for PM Kisan List 2023
The individual farmer may sign up for the PM Kisan programme provided he or she meets the eligibility requirements:
- Step 1: First Visit the PM Kisan Website
- Step 2: On the site, scroll down until you see the registration tab. Now, click on the registration.
- Step 3: Complete the procedures for accurately filling out the details.
- Step 4: After that, you must finish the registration procedure and provide the scanned copies of your papers.
Beneficiary Status Check for PM Kisan beneficiary list
As was already know, only farmers who qualify for the benefit receive financial help from the Indian government. If you have signed up for the program but have not yet received your payment, you may check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by following these instructions.
- Step 1: Click the link to the official website, pmkisan.gov.in, to access it.
- Step 2: The Farmer Corner option may be found when you scroll down the homepage.
- Step 3: You will find the Beneficiary Status option under this area, which you must select.
- Step 4: Enter any of the details—aadhar number, account number, or the like—on the page that appears.
- Step 5: After completing these data, the status receipt will be visible on the screen in front of you.
Beneficiary List for PM Kisan List
By following these processes, the farmers can also determine whether or not their name is listed on the village’s beneficiary list for receiving benefits from the plan.
- Step 1: To access the official page, first click on the URL
- Step 2: Select the Beneficiary List option under the Farmer Corner area of this page.
- Step 3: At this point, choose one of the available alternatives, including district, block, village, and others.
- Step 4: In the final step, select Get Report from the menu.
- You will see a list appear on the screen, and you must check to see if your name and contact information are include or not.
- Wait a few days if the name is already there, and the money should be credit to your account.
- However, if the name is missing, it signifies that your registration has declined for a reason, such as the fact that you are not qualified for the benefit or that you did not submit accurate information when enrolling. You can try to register again in this situation, taking extra caution this time.
Self-Registered/CSC Farmer Status for PM Kisan Beneficiary list
These procedures can use to check your status if you register on the site on your own or through the common service centres (CSC).
- Step 1: Re-visit the website.
- Step 2: Select the Status Self Registered/CSC option under the Farmer Corner section of this page.
- Step 3: Enter the information requested, and then click “Get Report.”
- The status report will appear on the screen shortly.
Update to PM Kisan’s Self Registration
If you independently registered on the portal, you may need to update your information if your information changes. To continue the update, adhere to these procedures.
- Step 1: Visit the PM Kisan Portal.
- Step 2: On the webpage, select the Updation of Self Registered Farmer option from the farmer corner.
- Step 3 – When you first have to enter your Aadhar number, a new page will open.
- Step 4: After entering the captcha code, click “Search.”
- Step 5: Once you have your information, update and modify the necessary information as necessary.
Link Aadhar to PM Kisan Yojana
There may be instances where the beneficiary’s Aadhar card is improperly connect. Additionally, it is possible that the farmer later modified or rectified information on the Aadhar card. In this situation, it’s possible that the payment won’t be process. Therefore, the farmer should follow these instructions to validate and modify the Aadhar failure record.
- Step 1: Click the Edit Aadhar Failure Record link that is just underneath the Farmer Corner category
- Step 2: Choose the appropriate options, such as an account number, a cellphone number, or a name that has change.
- Step 3: Provide the information you need to modify.
- Step 4: Provide the Captcha code.
- Step 5: Click on search and follow the steps to complete the process.
KCC Form PM Kisan Yojana
The Kisan Credit Card, often known as the KCC card, is primarily a loan that a farmer can apply for to meet his or her agricultural requirements. The farmer can download this form, complete it, and send it to the bank in order to apply for a loan there. The KCC Form may download with the use of these instructions.
- Step 1: Go to PM Kisan’s website.
- Step 2: Click the Download KCC Form link in the Farmer Corner section of the webpage.
- Step 3: A new tab will appear with a form.
- Step 4: Download this PDF form on your device.
- Step 5: Print out the form and complete it before submitting it at
The PM Kisan mobile app
For improved procedures, farmers with smartphones can now download and install the PMKISAN mobile application. The smartphone does not need to open the portal for various tasks if the application is install.
The farmers have two options for downloading the PMKISAN smartphone application.
The first method is to perform a Google Playstore search for the app, PMKISAN Gol, and then download and install it straight on your smartphone.
The second method entails carrying out these actions.
- Step 1: Launch the portal on your smartphone’s web browser.
- Step 2: You should see the opportunity to download the PMKISAN mobile app on the webpage, in the Farmer Corner category.
- Step – 3: As you click on this, you will redirect to the Google Playstore page on the desktop itself.
- Step – 4: On this page, you will get the option of Install on which you have to click to get the application on your device.
Help Desk for PM KISAN Yojana
Through the support desk, farmers may file complaints and monitor the status of their concerns. These are the procedures to take in order to file a complaint and to find out the status of a previous complaint.
- Step 1: Go to the official website or use the PMKISAN app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Next, select Help Desk from the list of options in the Farmer Corner area.
- Step 3: A website will open where you must first enter your information, such as your phone number or the Aadhar card number.
- Step 4: Next, select the Get Details option and follow the on-screen instructions to file a complaint or check the status of one.
The farmers can usually contact the local Nodal officers in case of any query or problem. But they can also get in touch with the PMKISAN help desk at the toll-free number 011-24300606, 155261.