The citizens of India can now login on the rch.nhm.gov.in portal. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of the RCH program can go to the official portal to log in using their username and password. The applicants must have their username and password to login officially on the official portal of RCH. By logging in on the official portal, the applicants can get all the latest information and apply for different schemes released by the government of India. RCH is a program that aims at combating and reducing the mortality rates of mothers, infants, and children.
About rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
The reproductive and Child Health portal is launched by the government of India to help financially unstable newborns. The RCH portal is designed for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women. Many schemes in the RCH portal provide various benefits to all newborns and mothers in India. All the applicants who want to avail the benefits of this scheme must login to the official website. The applicants can go to the rch.nhm.gov.in Login using their username and password on the official website.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan
Objective of rch.nhm.gov.in Login
The main objective of logging in on the RCH portal is to get all the latest information regarding the scheme released by the authorities. To login on the RCH portal the applicant must have their username and password that is generated at the time of application. The rch.nhm.gov.in Login for the RCH portal is rch.nhm.gov.in. The RCH portal will provide various benefits to all newborns and pregnant mothers in India. The main objective of the National Health Mission (NHM) is to reduce infant mortality rates (IMR), and maternal mortality rates (MMR) and to ensure quality services to pregnant women and children across the country
Key Highlights of rch.nhm.gov.in Login
|Name of the scheme
|Government of India
|Citizen of India
Also Read: ABHA Health ID Card
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be a Pregnant Woman.
Benefits of rch.nhm.gov.in Login
- Applicants can login to the official portal to check all the latest information released by the authorities.
- The applicants just need their username and password to login to the official portal.
- The applicants can login officially in the comfort of their homes without going to anywhere.
- The selected applicants will get many benefits from the authorities.
- National Health Mission (NHM) is to reduce infant mortality rates (IMR), and maternal mortality rates (MMR) and to ensure quality services to pregnant women and children across the country
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificate
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Identity Card
- Passport size photo
- Resident Certificate
- Mobile number
Detail Mentioned Under rch.nhm.gov.in Login Dashboard
- Name of the applicant
- Information of the scheme
- Application status
- Application number
- Personal details of the applicant
- Bank account details
Do rch.nhm.gov.in Login Online 2024
- To do rch.nhm.gov.in Login Online 2024 the applicant can go to the official RCH website.
- On the homepage click on the option Login.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your state, username, and password, and click on the option Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP you have received to complete your process.
Rch.nhm.gov.in is the official website to login to the RCH portal.
Reproductive and Child Health is the full form of RCH.
The applicants will get the latest information regarding the scheme and other benefits by logging in on the official portal.