Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024, a new initiative, was recently introduced by the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir. In honor of Women’s Day, it was released on March 8. The plan is for young girls and women’s welfare. Through the ambitious Tejaswini scheme J&K 2024, the government of Jammu and Kashmir is empowering and encouraging young women by offering financial assistance. To start profitable self-employment businesses that are suited to their aptitude, skills, training, and local conditions. To generate revenue, the UT administration is also supporting women to open their small businesses and ventures. Keep reading this article for more information. All the important details such as the application process, eligibility, and interest rates will be given here.
Overview of Tejaswini Scheme J&K
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched the Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024. The primary goal of the Scheme is to support financially women who wish to launch their businesses. Nearly Rs. 5 Lakh is given to qualified applicants. Lieutenant Governor Sinha recently announced this. It is exclusively for women from Jammu & Kashmir who are between the ages of 18 and 35. They contribute 10% of the company investment, a sizeable sum that aids in their growth. Take advantage of this scheme and share any new ideas you may have with the government. Because the government covers the interest on the loan, it is very beneficial.
Also Read: Mumkin Scheme JK
Objective of Tejaswini Scheme J&K
The primary objective of Tejaswini Scheme J&K is to provide employment opportunities to women in the state. This scheme enables female entrepreneurs to get up to Rs 5 lakh in financial assistance from J&K Bank under the Mudra programme. The program aims to offer support to all eligible young women who reside in J&K and meet the matriculation requirement or higher. In addition to helping to establish small startups and businesses focused on women. It also supports businesses in which female entrepreneurs own at least 50% of the stock. The women in J&K are very grateful for this scheme because it is helping them to achieve their dreams.
Key Highlights of Tejaswini Scheme J&K
|Name of the scheme
|Tejaswini Scheme J&K
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha
|March 8th, 2021
|Women of Jammu & Kashmir
|Mission Youth Portal
- The candidate needs to live in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The age range must be 18 to 35.
- At the time of application, they must be unemployed.
- Their business plan needs to be strong.
- The candidate needs to be someone who does not currently hold a state government position.
Also Read: E Unnat Portal
Benefits of Tejaswini Scheme Jammu and Kashmir
- The Tejaswini Scheme J&K 2024 has been initiated by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Scheme’s main objective is to assist economically struggling women who want to start their own companies.
- Qualified applicants receive nearly Rs. 5 lakhs.
- About this, Lieutenant Governor Sinha recently made a statement.
- It is only open to women from Jammu and Kashmir who are between the ages of 18 and 35.
- They provide 10% of the company’s investment, which is a substantial amount that supports their expansion.
- Utilize this program and provide the government with any fresh concepts you may have.
- It is very advantageous because the government pays the loan’s interest.
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof.
- Age proof
- Annual income
- Total project cost
- Passport size photo
- Contact details
Also Read: Jakemp.Nic.In Login
Jammu and Kashmir Tejaswini Scheme Interest Rate
- According to an official, Mission Youth J&K is contributing an upfront subsidy of Rs 50,000 or 10% of the project cost.
- For young female entrepreneurs who apply for assistance under the scheme, the government is also sponsoring an interest subvention of up to 60,000 rupees as a special incentive, theoretically making loan repayment interest-free.
- This program was designed by Mission Youth for young women in J&K to improve the status of women in society given the low percentage of female participation in various forms of entrepreneurship and income generation.
- With a budgetary component of Rs 12 crore as a government subsidy, Mission Youth sponsored more than 2000 cases of women entrepreneurs under the program in the fiscal year 2021–2022.
- The government also provides working capital requirements for the purchase of various goods and equipment.
Tejaswini Scheme J&K Apply Online 2024
Follow these steps to Scheme’s registration procedure.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the official Mission Youth website.
- The registration form for the Tejaswini Scheme is available on the homepage.
- A new form opens on your screen when you click on it. Enter all your information, including your full name, email address, address, educational background, and other pertinent details.
- After completing the required document uploads, submit your online application.
- Following submission, a registration ID will be sent to you. This ID can be stored for later use.
- Loan approval occurs when the bank reviews your application and your supporting documentation.
- Number; 01942506015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant is exempt from paying interest since the government will cover 10% of the project’s costs.
Manoj Sinha, the Lieutenant Governor, introduced this scheme.
On Women’s Day, March 8, 2021, the Scheme went live.
The Tejaswini scheme is open to women, girls, and homemakers.