The Orunodoi form PDF is now available to download. Assam’s flagship program known as the Orunodoi scheme has added thousands of women to the program. The Orunodoi scheme will help the financially unstable families of Assam state by providing financial support. All the permanent citizens of Assam state are eligible to apply for the Orunodoi scheme. The applicant can download the application form online by going to the official website. The selected student citizens for the Orunodoi scheme will get INR 1250 from the state government as financial assistance. The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Overview of Orunodoi Form Assam
The Orunodoi scheme was launched in the Assam state in 2020 to support financially unstable families in the state. When the scheme was started in 2020 the financial support was INR 800 then it increased to INR 1000. Now the financial support for the financially unstable family in Assam state is INR 1250. The Orunodoi scheme has helped a lot of families in the Assam state. Now the Assam government has launched 1000 new slots for the Orunodoi scheme. The new slots are especially for families who belong to the Diyungbra constituency of the Dima Hasao district. The applicant can download the form and submit it to avail the benefits of the Orunodoi scheme.
Also Read: Orunodoi 2.0 Card Download
The objective of Orunodoi Form
The main objective of launching the Orunodoi scheme is to provide financial assistance to the financially backward citizens of Assam state. To avail of the benefits of the Orunodoi scheme the applicant must download the application form online and submit it to the respective authorities. The scheme will provide financial assistance to financially backward families so that they can pay their electricity bills and buy necessities of life. A total of INR 1250 will be given as financial assistance to the selected applicants for the scheme. The financial assistance will increase the standard of living in Assam state among financially unstable citizens.
Assam Govt to Include More 1000 Beneficiary Under Orunodoi
Till now more than 21,000 beneficiaries have already received financial assistance under the Orunodoi scheme. Now the chief minister of Assam State has launched more than 1000 slots for the beneficiaries in Assam state. These 1000 slots are specially launched for the citizens to belong to the Diyungbra constituency of the Dima Hasao district. Under this scheme, all eligible women from low-income households will receive financial benefits every month directly into the bank account. The financial assistance can be used for Healthcare or any other necessary. Any citizen of Assam state who wants to avail the benefits of this scheme can fill out the application form on the official website.
Key Highlights of Orunodoi Form
|Orunodoi Form PDF
|Providing Financial assistance
|Citizens of Assam state
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Assam state.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than INR 2 lakh per year.
- The applicant must be a part of the NFSS scheme
Benefits of Orunodoi Form
- The financial assistance from the Orunodoi scheme will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
- The financial assistance of INR 1250 will be transferred every month.
- The applicant can use the financial benefits for Healthcare and other necessary things.
- People will be able to become independent by using financial assistance.
- The financial assistance will increase the standard of living of financially unstable citizens in Assam state.
Also Read: Orunodoi List 2.0
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
Detailed Mentioned Under Orunodoi Form
- Application Number
- Urban-Rural Date
- Block/ULB Name
- Gram Panchayat/Town Name
- Village Name/Ward No
- Locality in Town
- Applicant First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- House No
- Police Station
- Pin Code
- Contact No / Mobile No *: +91
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch Name
- Bank Account Number
- Annual Family Income
- Bank Passbook Front Page:
- Priority Supporting Documents:
- Any other Documents are attached
Download Orunodoi Form PDF Online 2024
- To download the Orunodoi form PDF online first, you need to go to the official website by clicking on the link here.
- On the home page click on the option Download Orunodoi Form PDF
- A PDF file will download on your desktop.
- You can fill out the application form and submit it to the respective authorities.
Instructions to Fill Assam Orunodoi Form
- The applicant first needs to fill out the required application number and the district details.
- Then the applicant needs to fill in the ULB name, Gram Panchayat, name village name and locality address.
- Now fill out the basic details of the applicant like the candidate’s name with a middle name and a last name also fill in the house number with locality with PIN and contact number.
- Fill out the required details of your family with your relationship status and also attach the necessary documents.
- Now the applicant can fill out their bank account details with the Bank IFSC code and account details along with the family’s actual income details.
- Attach all the necessary documents like the bank passbook front page and income certificate.
- After filling out all the details sign the last page and submit all the details.
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
A total of 1000 new slots are launched by the Assam state government for the Orunodoi scheme.
Financial support of INR 1250 will be given under the Orunodoi scheme.
The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than INR 2 Lakh per year to apply for the Orunodoi scheme.
If you have any trouble downloading the Orunodoi Form PDF online you can contact on Email ID- email@example.com.