Today’s work market is tough and full of obstacles, so young people must put their best foot forward to succeed. They can use this time as a self-transformational stage if they use it wisely. For youngsters to find meaningful employment, it is imperative that they possess fundamental employability skills like communication, cooperation, business etiquette, financial literacy, and computer literacy. The goal of the 15-day, free TCS iON Career Edge – Young Professional course is to give today’s youngsters the fundamental employability skills they need to succeed in the future. The learning in TCS iON Digital Learning Hub 2024 Young Professional is given over 14 courses and covers important behavioural and communication skills as well as the fundamentals of accounting, IT, and artificial intelligence.
About TCS iON Digital Learning Hub 2024
Tata Consultancy Services has launched TCS iON Digital Learning Hub, an online certification programme for professionals and students. This online certification programme has a 15-day training period and is completely free. There wil be 14 modules and each module lasts between one and two hours, and it is supported by materials like videos, presentations, readings, recorded webinars by TCS experts, and end-of-module self-assessments that make it applicable and industry-aligned. The course includes an end-of-course evaluation that assesses learners’ conceptual comprehension and determines whether the course objectives have been reached. Upon successful completion, the student will receive a personalised certificate. Additionally, students have access to a controlled online discussion board where they can submit questions and offer ideas. Promptly, the moderator responds to questions posted. Additionally, the course is accessible from any location and device, allowing for Learning on the Go!
Also Read: PMKVY Courses List
Key Highlights of TCS iON Digital Learning Hub
|Tata Consultancy Services
|Name of Post
|TCS iON Digital Learning Hub 2024
|Provide 15-day training period and is completely free
|Online certification programme for professionals and students
|Must be a resident of India
|Students and Professionals
Objective of TCS iON Digital Learning Hub
By improving youth’s employability in the new normal, TCS iON Digital Learning Hub Young Professional enables them to successfully move from campus to corporate. For youngsters to find meaningful employment, they must possess fundamental employability skills like communication, cooperation, business etiquette, financial literacy, and computer literacy. The goal of the 15-day, free TCS ion Career Edge – Young Professional course is to give today’s youngsters the fundamental employable skills they need to succeed in the future.
Benefits of TCS iON Digital Learning Hub
- Both your soft and hard abilities will grow as a result of this curriculum.
- You will develop your personality and increase your knowledge with this curriculum.
- Through case studies and assessments for the Nano tutorial, the programme will learn.
- Additionally, this curriculum will aid in improving students’ behaviour, presentation, and communication abilities. It will enable the students to succeed in any interview and make a strong first impression at work.
- Students will learn how to dominate any group conversation and construct an outstanding CV.
- People need to develop positive attitudes to survive in a business or at work, and this training will undoubtedly help them both verbally and nonverbally.
- With the aid of this 15-day course, students can also master the fundamentals of accounting and information technology.
- Artificial intelligence is also included in this 15-day sequence of three courses.
Important Information Regarding TCS ION
- All students are required to participate in all modules and assessments.
- Any candidate who fails to show up for any of the courses or the exam will not be qualified to receive the certificate.
- You will only be given the certificate if you successfully pass the assessment test.
- The evaluation test will only include questions of the objective type.
- There are a few marks assigned to each question on the evaluation test.
- It’s vital to remember that this training won’t get you a position at TCS or anywhere else, but it will boost your skills.
Course comprises the following modules
- DAY 1: Communicate to Impress
- Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- DAY 2: Deliver Presentations with Impact
- Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations
- DAY 3: Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace
- Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results Module 04
- DAY 4: Gain Guidance from Career Gurus
- Receive strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career
- DAY 5: Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter
- Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter
- DAY 6: Stay Ahead in Group Discussions
- Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively
- DAY 7: Ace Corporate Interviews
- Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews
- DAY 8: Learn Corporate Etiquette
- Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting
- DAY 9: Write Effective Emails
- Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line
- DAY 10: Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette
- Understand the etiquette to be followed during a work-related telecall
- DAY 11: Understand Accounting Fundamentals
- Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- DAY 12: Gain Foundational Skills in IT Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts
- DAY 13: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1(Source: NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning))
- Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI
- DAY 14: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2(Source: NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning))Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures
- DAY 15: Assessment
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities: active listening, complex problem solving, computers and electronics, critical thinking, customer and personal service, design, engineering, and technology; English language; inductive reasoning; information ordering; judgement and decision making; mathematical reasoning; mathematics; near vision; oral comprehension; oral expression; originality; problem sensitivity; reading comprehension; selective attention; and social perception.
TCS iON Digital Learning Hub Compensation
Candidates who are shortlisted are eligible to receive a salary from the relevant board ranging from Rs. 2,80,000 to Rs. 2,80,001 annually.
IT infrastructure and facility management to guarantee service delivery to customers, Ensure the health of local IT servers, IT networks, PCs/Laptops, and IT peripherals by replacing or upgrading hardware and technology as soon as possible. Make sure that all IT services and equipment, including but not limited to laptops, desktops, printers, network components, VC, etc., are installed on schedule. Monitoring local servers’ performance, troubleshooting, backing them up, and restoring them as needed for commercial purposes, ensuring appropriate operation of the LAN and WAN Link (Data/VC), and coordinating with the network service provider in the event of an outage to ensure prompt restoration for the location.
- To apply for TCS ION Registration 2023, a candidate needs to hold a diploma in any pertinent discipline.
- Important abilities needed include the following: Expertise in the relevant technical field, ability to solve problems, attention to detail, creativity, focus on quality, project management, supply management, and effective communication.
Also Read: Digital India Internship Scheme
How can I apply for the TCS ION Digital Learning Hub 2024
- Applicants first need to visit the TCS website’s official page.
- On that screen, select the necessary notification.
- Click the “Register now” button on the page after reading the message.
- Complete the application form, then press the “Submit” button.
- For future use, print the registration form.
- Contact Us: 1800 266 6282 ( India Toll-Free)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- SMS: ‘TCSiON dghub’ to 56161