Students today have a variety of employment options available to them, but often are unaware of these options. The pupils don’t receive adequate career guidance. The West Bengal career advisory portal was established by the West Bengali government as a result. Students will receive the right guidance through this site, which will aid them in selecting a job based on their skills and interests. The WB career guidance portal is fully discussed in this article. Through this post, you will be able to learn everything there is to know about the West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2023, including its goals, features, advantages, requirements, and application process. Therefore, if you are a student in West Bengal and want career assistance, you must read this post, which will give you entire information about wbcareerportal.in.
About West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
The West Bengal Career Guidance Portal, developed by the West Bengali government, will assist students in classes 11 and 12 in receiving the appropriate career guidance. Together with WEBEL and SchoolNet India, UNICEF has established this portal. Students will be guided by this portal to find the vocation of their choosing. In addition, this portal will include a variety of intriguing career-related news, data, and ways to connect with local, national, and worldwide agencies. Through this portal, information will be provided on the 400+ occupations that National and international institutions, institutes, universities, and scholarships will be available on the WB Career Portal. Additionally, students can inquire about scholarship options, interact with faculty members and institute officials, or make contact with career counsellors.
Also Check: National Career Service Portal
Key Highlights of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Name of Portal||West Bengal Career Guidance Portal 2022|
|Objective||For the Purpose of Providing Career Guidance|
|Benefits||This website will assist students in classes 11 and 12 in receiving appropriate career guidance|
|Beneficiaries||Students Of West Bengal|
|Official Website||Career Guidance|
Objective of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
The West Bengal Career Guidance Portal primary goal is to give students the appropriate career guidance. All Secondary and Higher Secondary students will have access to information about career options through this portal that will be in line with their interests and aptitudes. Students that make the appropriate profession decision will also have access to better job prospects. Students will be able to communicate through this site with notable individuals and mentors from reputable professional and vocational institutions. In addition, students will discover more about future options for learning and receive career chances.
Benefits and Features of West Bengal Career Guidance Portal
- The West Bengal government has launched a career advisory webpage that would assist students in classes 11 and 12 in receiving the appropriate career guidance.
- This website was launched by the West Bengal government in collaboration with Unicef, Webel, and Schoolnet India.
- This website will assist students in finding their ideal career.
- In addition, this site will have a variety of informative career news, details, and ways to contact national and international agencies.
- Through this platform, information will be provided about 400+ careers offered by national and international colleges.
- The WB Career Guidance Portal will also provide information about scholarships, providing scholarships, etc.
- Through the WB Career Guidance Portal, students can also interact with institution representatives, teachers, and career counsellors.
- This portal will be implemented by the West Bengal Department of School Education.
- This portal will make it simple for users to acquire information about various vocations and provide them the chance to communicate with teachers.
- Additionally, a mobile-friendly app will be released.
- Aasman Foundation is this portal’s technical partner.
- Localised content will be offered on this platform.
- Students will be able to view information, post questions, and apply by logging in to the dashboard using a special ID that has been created.
Also Read: National Apprenticeship Training
West Bengal Career Guidance Portal: Counsellor Interaction
Through the Portal, students can also communicate with Institute representatives, teachers, and career counsellors. This portal will implement by West Bengal’s department of school education. The WB Career Guidance Portal will make it simple to acquire details about various vocations and give students the chance to communicate with professors. Additionally, a mobile-friendly app will release. The Aasman foundation is this portal’s technical partner. Localised content will be made available on this portal. Students will be able to view information, post questions, and apply by logging in to the dashboard using a special ID that has been created.
- The applicant must reside permanently in West Bengal.
- The candidate must enroll in class 11th or 12th.
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Student id
- Residence certificate
- Marksheet of High School
Career Guidance Registration Process
- Applicants first need to visit the portal’s main Career Guidance Portal webpage.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You have to click register on the home page.
- A registration form will show up.
- You must now fill out the registration form with all necessary information, including your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- After that, you must upload the necessary paperwork.
- You must now select “submit.”
- This process will allow you to sign up for the portal.
Career Guidance Portal Login Process
- Applicants first need to visit the portal’s main official webpage.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You must enter your student ID and password in the login section on the homepage.
- After that, you must select “login.”
- You can log in to the portal by using this process.
If you need to get more information about this Portal, then visit the official website and get all the details.