Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme:- The Yantra Lakshmi Scheme was introduced by Telangana’s Chief Minister, Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao, to offer a subsidy in addition to a loan for the purchase of tractors and their parts. Tractors and other farm equipment can be purchased with a 50% subsidy under the Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana, and the remaining 50% can be financed with a loan from a commercial bank at a low-interest rate. This program was introduced in coexistence with the Central Program Tractor Yojana to mechanize agriculture. The Center for the Mechanization of Agriculture is involved in the implementation of the plan.
An Overview of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
In Telangana, the availability of resources has greatly improved in recent years, and the demand for energy in the agricultural sector has been steadily increasing. As a result, budget support for power subsidies for agriculture is also increasing every year. The State Government has issued Rs 12,727 crore for the energy sector in the budget for 2023–24, primarily to cover the costs of subsidies given to farmers, underprivileged groups, and industries. This includes Rs 12,000 crore set aside for 24–7 free power supply being provided to farmers. In Telangana, where the availability of resources has greatly improved in recent years, the demand for energy, particularly to draw groundwater with pump sets, in the agricultural sector has been steadily increasing.
Also Read: Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Objective Of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The main objective of Yantra Lakshmi Telangana offer a subsidy for state residents to purchase tractors. This scheme offers a 50% Subsidy for Statewide Tractor Purchases and makes loans from national banks available for the remaining 50% of the amount. It encourages the state’s agricultural mechanization to encourage. This helps in building profitable agriculture. It also lowers labor costs for farmers while increasing their income. The Telangana government is making significant progress in improving the state. To aid Telangana residents, the government has implemented several government welfare programs. The plan will shortly be implemented statewide by the government. The administration introduced the program six years ago.
Key Highlights of Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme 2024
|Yantra Lakshmi Yojana
|CM K Chandrashekhar Rao
|Government of Telangana Schemes
|Government Provides 50% Subsidy
|Farmers of Telangana
|Both Offline and Online
Also Read: Rythu Bheema Pathakam
Eligibility Criteria for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme
- The Farmers should be living in Telangana State permanently.
- To take advantage of the subsidies in their accounts, applicants must have a bank passbook.
- The Yantra Laksmi Scheme is open to applications from both individual farmers and cooperative organizations.
- In the Beneficiary Selection, small and marginal farmers will be given preference.
- Also, farmers with 6 acres of land can apply for this program.
Benefits and Features of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme
- According to this scheme, a tractor that costs Rs. 10 lakhs will only cost Rs. 5 lakhs to farmers, who may then apply for a loan from national banks for the remaining Rs. 5 lakhs.
- A 100% subsidy will be offered to SC/ST farmers to acquire tractors, trolleys, and complementary equipment.
- 50% subsidy on the tractor purchase for individual farmers and cooperative societies
- Loans from the nationalized banks for the remaining 50% amount
- Three matching equipment mentioned below including the trailer are included in the subsidy
- 1 Rotators
- 2 Mini Tractors
- 3 Power Weeders
- 4 Trans planters
Implementation Process of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme
The government is implementing this scheme with the center to mechanize agricultural activities. The State Government’s initiative to help SC/ST farmers who cannot afford to purchase tractors, which cost about 10 lakhs, is fantastic. Farmers are unable to pay large amounts, so the government steps in to help by offering loans and subsidies. Check out the information provided here on how to apply for the SC ST tractor subsidy in Telangana if you’re interested in receiving the subsidy money and loan from the state government. We will also go into detail about the Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme application process, eligibility requirements, and advantages of this scheme.
How To Apply Online for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2024
- To apply online Visit the Telangana Zonal Officers if you want to fill out an application and are eligible to apply online.
- The farmers will then receive the PDF application form from them along with the land record.
- Final step: Double-check the document and add all supporting documentation.
- Send your application to the sub-depot manager or the zonal officers.
- Following your submission, the officers will examine the supporting documentation before announcing the district-level beneficiary list. By returning to the office, you can find out the status of your Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme application.
- Department of Agriculture Telangana
- Farm Mechanization Guidelines: Click Here
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme FAQ’s
It is a Scheme Launched by the Government of Telangana in which they offer financial aid for the purchase of tractors and other machinery to the people of who are residents of the state.
The government of Telangana offers a loan for the purchase of a tractor together with a 50% subsidy.
The person applying for this scheme should be a Permanent resident of Telangana state and should own at least 6 acres of land to get a 50% subsidy on the purchase of a tractor.
If you are eligible for this scheme, you must visit the zonal officers to obtain an application in order to receive the subsidy amount.