The YS Jagan administration has decided to begin implementing “YSR Kalyanamasthu” and “YSR Shaadi Tohfa,” schemes that provide financial aid for marriage, on October 1. To date, the YS Jagan administration has kept 98.44 per cent of the pledges made to the state’s citizens. For the weddings of girls from the economically disadvantaged part of society, a sum of money in the amount of Rs. 100000 would be made available. According to the guidelines outlined by the government of Andhra Pradesh, all recipients will be able to receive a price of 1,20,000 Rupees, and individuals with disabilities would be able to profit from the scheme. You may read more about this scheme’s specifics in the article that is provided below, and we will also walk you through every step of the application process so you can submit an online application for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023.
About YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The third instalment of the YSR Kalyanamasthu and YSR Shadi Tofa scheme for SC, ST, BC, disabled people, families of construction workers, and Muslim minorities will be distributed by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. At a ceremony on Friday at the CM Camp Office, the Chief Minister would electronically distribute Rs 38.18 crore to 4,536 qualified beneficiaries. For girls from minority groups including Muslims and SC, ST, BC, and differently-abled families, there are two programmes YSR Shadi Tohfa and YSR Kalyanamasthu. The third tranche of this programme is open to those who were married between October and December of the previous year 2022. For this benefit, the bride and groom must have completed the tenth grade, and the age requirements are 18 for the bride and 21 for the groom.
Also Check: AP Marriage Registration
Key Highlights of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
|Launched By||CM of AP YS Jagan|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|Objective||To offer funding for inter-caste marriages and BC, SC, ST, and differently-abled couples|
|Benefits||Depending on the criterion, between Rs. 50000 and Rs. 1.5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility Criteria||STs, SC, BC, Poor individuals with disabilities who meet the requirements|
|Implementation on||1st October 2022|
Objective of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
In order to supply welfare to all of society and aid state citizens in considering a good life, the state government has launched the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme for the year 2022, which will start in the month of October. All financial aid will be given in particular to those who marry people of different races, including those from India’s minority communities. With the creation of this scheme, people won’t have to worry about the financial struggles they are currently experiencing and will be able to hold wedding ceremonies in proper locations, as is customary in India. All minority populations are being offered social programmes by the state government.
Also Check: YSR Navasakam Portal
Benefits of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The growth of this scheme will bring about a variety of advantages for the populace, including the following:
- In the event of an intercaste marriage, participants of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes programmes will receive financial support in the amount of Rs. 1.2 lakh.
- Generally speaking, SCs and STs will benefit by roughly 1 lakh rupees.
- Beneficiaries from BC who marry beyond their caste receive Rs 75,000.
- The BCs will receive Rs 50,000.
- Recipients who are disabled will receive Rs. 1.5 lakh.
- Two construction employees will each receive Rs 40,000 under this program in order to get married.
- Disability recipients will receive 1.5 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
we are discussing here the eligibility criteria under the scheme:-
|Age||To marry, girls must be at least 18 years old and boys must be at least 21 years old.|
|Number of Marriages||In order to apply, they must have their first marriage for first time. Widows can apply for the scheme.|
|Educational Qualification||SSC is the minimum educational requirement. Couples planning to marry must have at least a matriculation pass certification.|
|Income Criteria||Total land holdings are limited to 10 acres of dry land and 3 acres of wetlands. Total monthly earnings in families must not exceed $10,000 in rural areas and $12,000 in urban areas. Electrical construction must average less than 300 units per month. The children of government employees are not eligible. Beneficiaries are not permitted to have anyone in their family receive a pension. Applicants are not permitted to own a four-wheeled vehicle. Children are not allowed to pay income tax. Applicants for the schemes must not have a built-up area in municipal areas that exceeds 1000 square feet.|
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Implementation
The Andhra government implemented the YSR Kalyanamasthu and YSR Shadi Tohfa schemes. These plans would go into effect on October 1. Brides and grooms must be 18 and 21, respectively, to be eligible for the programs, which aim to reduce child marriages and school dropouts. They can apply for the program at the village and ward secretariats within 60 days of their wedding. The money would be transferred every three months. The scheme is related to education and aims to reduce dropout rates. To be eligible for the Kalyanamasthu and Shadi Tohfa programmes, which are part of the educational reforms, the children must have completed at least Class X. Construction workers, as well as SC, ST, BC, and minorities, would benefit from the programme.
- The previous administration ended such a program in 2018, leaving 17,709 recipients with arrears of Rs 68.68 crores. SC and STs are currently paid Rs 1 lakh instead of Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000. The amount was previously Rs. 75,000, but it has since been raised to Rs. 1.2 lakh for inter-caste weddings.
- The previous administration promised to pay Rs 30,000 for BCs, but the current administration is paying Rs 50,000, and the fee for intercaste marriages has increased from Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000. Minority payments have doubled to RS 1 lakh. It raises from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 1.5 lakh for people with disabilities.
The following documents require to apply for the scheme:
- 10th class certificate
- Income Certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number
Application Process for Scheme 2023
The process of filling application contains the following steps:
- Physical application through VSWS: The bride and groom must visit the DA/WEDPS secretariat within 60 days of their marriage to apply for the scheme. The DA/WEDPS must upload all required documents to the Navasakam Beneficiary Management Portal.
- Direct online: The bride and groom can apply for the scheme in Navasakam Beneficiary Management Portal by uploading the necessary documents 60 days after the marriage. Both physical and online applications will forward to WEA/WWDS.
- The WEA/WWDS will conduct field verification eKYC of the bride and groom and upload any required documents.
- Following proper field verification by WEA/WWDS, the application will forward to MPDO/MC, who will verify all documents and remarks by WEA/WWDS. Following proper verification, MPDO/MC will forward the application to PD-DRDA.
- The PD-DRDA shell validates the documents and sends the application to the 6 step verification process.
- Following validation, provisionally eligible and ineligible lists with reasons will display at the social audit secretariat.
- Following the social audit, eligible applications will forward to the district collectors for approval, and approved applications will forward to the respective state welfare corporations.
Procedure for Login under the Scheme
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Website of Navasakam Beneficiary Management Portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Login tab, on the homepage.
- After that, the Login page will open, where you enter your User Name, and Password.
- Now at last click on the Submit button.
If you have any queries then visit the concerned authority of your village or ward or you can also connect through the Email info[a]ysrnavasakam[dot]in
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme FAQs
Before applying, please double-check the following points:
Minorities/BC/SC/ST/ Minorities (other than Muslims), Handicapped Age 18 for girls and 21 for boys who plan to marry.
SSC is the minimum educational requirement. Couples planning to marry must have at least a matriculation pass certification.
Total land holdings are limited to 10 acres of dry land and 3 acres of wetlands.
Generally speaking, SCs and STs will benefit by roughly 1 lakh rupees. Beneficiaries from BC who marry beyond their caste receive Rs 75,000. The BCs will receive Rs 50,000.
Recipients who are disabled will receive Rs. 1.5 lakh.
Two construction employees will each receive Rs 40,000 under this program in order to get married. Disability recipients will receive 1.5 lakh.
Andhra Pradesh’s (AP) administration is in the process of implementing new programs for the welfare of the state.
The implementation date of this scheme was 1st October 2022.